Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,678 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29914 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
I accidentally hit my husband in the head with a shoe.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by rasputinn(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
Did you say if the woman hits the man first,now askk yourself is it normal for a woman to hit a man?which kain see finish be dat wan naand you still dey ask weda the man spose woze you back
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2011
myself i will hit her back whether its a slap or not

we dont need to say its a OK if it is a slap

if a guy would do that slap, women would be up in arms shouting abusive husband or boyfriend

so if we say a slap is fine we are protecting those women who are abusive, it is still abuse whether women/men
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Atreides(f): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Topic,and why would i hit him in the first place? Ol boy i value my life oh. . grin grin. . Seriously though,i don't think it's right for me to get away with violence just because i'm a woman. Violence is violence and it's not right,no matter who's doing the hitting. I do hope whoever i end up with is blessed with the virtue of self-control,and if for some reason i lash out,he can walk away. If he walks away i bet i'd feel so much worse-i'd practically fall over my feet apologising to him when i calm down.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
I don't hit women. But if a woman hits me, or slaps me, I will beat her like she stole smth. Nxt time, she will not dare!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
But you hit women? SMH.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
Atreides:

@Topic,and why would i hit him in the first place? Ol boy i value my life oh. . grin grin. . Seriously though,i don't think it's right for me to get away with violence just because i'm a woman. Violence is violence and it's not right,no matter who's doing the hitting. I do hope whoever i end up with is blessed with the virtue of self-control,and if for some reason i lash out,he can walk away. If he walks away i bet i'd feel so much worse-i'd practically fall over my feet apologising to him when i calm down.

once you ask  "why iwould i hit him first"

you sort off block people from exploring how to deal with it once it happens

lets focus  on how to deal with than to block it like it will/never happens
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2011
It is funny that THESE PUNKS assumed hitting a woman back and harder will stop her from hitting anyone in the future.  Yeah, tell that to the dead dog laying beside you.  

Women are not physically stronger than men and if a woman using object to make up her lack physical strength against a man then it is understood why such force will be use.  However, giving a woman a black eye because she mushed you is BEYOND cowardice.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

It is funny that THESE PUNKS assumed hitting a woman back and harder will stop her from hitting anyone in the future.  Yeah, tell that to the dead dog laying beside you. 

Women are not physically stronger than men and if a woman using object to make up her lack physical strength against a man then it is understood why such force will be use.  However, giving a woman a black eye because she mushed you is BEYOND cowardice.

the AIM  is into

1  she knows what she will get next time she does it
2 she will also know that it is bad becoz the way she will feel after i hit her back is the same way i would feel if she hit me .i.e if she has a heart

girls dont try to defend those type of woman there are bad as the guys who do that

dont try to protect your gender or the damn "physicially women are weaker "  ---- its wrong whether done by a man or woman

treat your partner the way you want to be treated, am sure no one wants to be hit everytime whether man or woman
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by rasputinn(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

But you hit women? SMH.
Why are you shaking your head?

Oh so you beat menSMH
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2011
rasputinn:

Why are you shaking your head?

Oh so you beat menSMH

I need to. Maybe some of you MOFOS will act right.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by rasputinn(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

THESE PUNKS

This tone says a lot
Mrs, Chima:

MOFOS 

With you using such gutter and uncivilised tones,there's no need hoping to have any reasonable discourse with you.Sorry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

the AIM  is into

1  she know what she will get next time she does it
2 she will also know that it is bad becoz the way she will feel after i hit her back is the same way i would feel if she hit me .i.e if she has a heart

girls dont try to defend those type of woman there are bad as the guys who do that

dont try to protect your gender or the damn "physicially women are weaker "  ---- its wrong whether done by a man or woman

treat your partner the way you want to be treated, am sure no one wants to be hit everytime whether man or woman

Protect my gender?  Negro please!  It is scientific fact that men are physically stronger than women. Did you EVEN READ my post?  I said if a woman using object that justify an use of force it is understandable but if she mushed a man and he give her a black eye that COWARDICE.  

Take your time reading.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
rasputinn:

This tone says a lot
With you using such gutter and uncivilised tones,there's no need hoping to have any reasonable discourse with you.Sorry

The guilty party have spoken.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2011
honeric01:

@Mygoldie

But a typical gentle woman goes about hitting men? but you can stand man batterers? they rock right?

what are you on about?can you compare the rate of men who hit women to the rate of women who hit men?the rate is pretty clear.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by rasputinn(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2011
@ OP

I know you've got your answer/s,I'm out of here till I see reasonable posts
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Protect my gender?  Negro please!  It is scientific fact that men are physically stronger than women. Did you EVEN READ my post?  I said if a woman using object that justify a use of force it is understandable but if she mushed a man and he give her a black eye that COWARDICE.  

Take your time reading.

you are dear

what you are saying is this its OK for women to hit guys but its not OK becoz phyisically men are strong so they shouldnt hit back

does that sound right to you ?

the strong here is not about who is stronger but about the habit of hit whether strong or weak

in other words you are saying its OK for poor guy to steal but not OK for rich guy
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Pennywise(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2011
Any woman beating on her husband is a domestic terrorist. The husband should have no fear about giving her waterboarding treatment-perfectly legal. You wont be needing a lawyer not to talk of a good one.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
Uhh.  As usual you lack reading comprehension once again.  WHERE HAVE I SAID IT IS OKAY FOR WOMEN TO HIT MEN?  Do not put words in my gotdamn mouth.  If I believe that it is okay for women to hit men I WOULD FUCKING SAY IT.  

You should know by now MRS. CHIMA SPEAKS HER MIND DIRECTLY and I don't sugarcoat shit.

Now again, READ THE POST FOR WHAT IT SAY and not what you want it to be.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Topic yes, esp. if it is with the intent to harm him.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Uhh.  As usual you lack reading comprehension once again.  WHERE HAVE I SAID IT IS OKAY FOR WOMEN TO HIT MEN?  Do not put words in my gotdamn mouth.  If I believe that it is okay for women to hit men I WOULD bleeping SAY IT.  

You should know by now MRS. CHIMA SPEAKS HER MIND DIRECTLY and I don't sugarcoat poo.

Now again, READ THE POST FOR WHAT IT SAY and not what you want it to be.

is it ?

its you dear why did you put this for ?
Mrs, Chima:

Protect my gender?  Negro please!  It is scientific fact that men are physically stronger than women.  

you did put it becoz you are basing on who is stronger than it act its self

and also black eye thing you are focusing on the eye but you aint looking deep on the whole scenario
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
What the bleep is you talking about?  Do you even know what the bleep you talking about? Why are you adding shit?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2011
Chima pls. dont make me choke on my Mike & Ikes with laughter! grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
You eating that Tropical Tycoon girl? I loooove them! I like the new kind they got out called Italian Ice!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^ITALIAN ICE!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2011
I think they came out with Strawberry and Lemon last year! It was a fundraising brand for the children with cancer. I bought five cases of them and gave it out to the kids in the street. I kept me a few of them. They were fire!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^yes mam. there is one with a blue box, it think its for "berry" flavors but i saw the Ita. ice and decided to get it lol.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by harakiri(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm assuming she, too, professed love before hitting the man lol.

I'm not 100% proud of my gender ohh. Some women do some horrible things and play the "I'm a woman" card. I truly hate it. If that's the case then behave like one. I hate to bring up Chris Brown lol. Rihanna told police she was loud, physical, and even took the keys out of the ignition to his car and threw it into a bush at like 2am. THEN, he hit her. Would you be able to just let out a sigh and then walk away from the situation? I, personally, could not. I can take some things but if anyone took the keys out of my car then trowey am for bush at 2 in the morning, I will beat whomever and then send that person outside to get my keys lol.

If you start wahala, be prepared to finish. That's my opinion anyway.

I love this lady grin

She defines the term REAL! ! !
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
Typical.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by harakiri(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2011
Everyday people keep screaming for equality. When a woman hits a man, she's regarded as the "weaker vessel" expressing her "emotions". When a man hits a woman, he's regarded as anything from bigfoot to Osama bin laden.

I believe there's an example of this anomaly i mentioned in a similar post but i'll repeat it once more :

There's a dude (not a close friend of mine though) that used to get hit all the time by his wife (currently ex-wife). At first, it started as little slaps,pushing and shoving whenever she didn't agree with his position on any argument they had. Withing three years of marriage, she had grown wings and bold to the extent of landing him multiple hot slaps at any given opportunity, even in public (she went as far as slapping him on the day of her younger sister's traditional marriage IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE! ! !). What was his offense at the time? Her relatives who she wasn't comfortable with where having some issues with her which was getting heated and when she got uncomfortable and wanted to leave, her husband who was engaged in an interesting discussion with other male members of the family wasn't ready to leave at the time and instead was trying to talk her into being patient and possibly making up with her angry relations. One thing led to the next and WHAM! WHAM! ! WHAM! ! ! Three hot slaps in quick succession. She could be bold enough to do this (being a lil tipsy at the time) because it was a "normal" occurrence in their house.

How many countless occasions did he try counselling through the church and family members? How many times did he miss going to work all because he's shirt was torn to shreds by his wife who also had him in a vice grib by the trousers? How many times did i personally see him with finger nail scratch marks on his face? And this was a guy who was a firm believer in the laws of chivalry : thou shalt not touch a woman no matter what. Well, one day she bit more than she could chew and the guy showed her that being a man is not just about having balls between the legs. He gave her an overdose of 3 years pent up rage and practically beat the BeJesus out of her. Right there and then, he decided to end the marriage.

My point is, any woman who dares hit a man should be ready to stomach the consequences (of punchiquences rather).
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2011
deniyor:

I don't hit women. But if a woman hits me, or slaps me, I will beat her like she stole smth. Nxt time, she will not dare!
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
out of anger, i might push my man or maybe even *try (most guys i do this to are buff and laugh @ how weak my strength is to them lol) to wrestle with them, I am sure a reasonable man might try to restrain me as I am not trying to kill them but you? if I were the lady who did this to you, clearly venting with no hard punches or weapons and you decide you want to "beat me like i stole something"?

. . . .I guess we would be two fightin n*ggas!  angry angry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2011
Lets get this straight cos i hate to argue something that's as plain and simple as this.

this is how it goes,when a woman hits a man,and the man hits back,the woman becomes sad and it shows the man doesn't love her,but when a woman hits a man and the man resist to hit back,the woman will feel bad and she'll go on her knees ''if possible'' to plead for forgiveness and she'll be so sorry and repentant.

I am not saying it is right for a woman to hit a man,but situation of this sort occurs on daily basis,so it is left for the man to take the light slap like a real man,or reciprocate like a mad man, end of!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.