Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29963 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by follypimpi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
chi-baby:

grin grin grin wink

Ms Naruto.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chibaby5(f): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
follypimpi:

Ms Naruto.

Lol Mr Naruto cool
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by fellow(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2011
I laugh when some guys say when you slap a woman, it puts you on the same level with her and in future, she can do such again. Some dude even said the man should walk away.

No matter the provocation, a well bred woman would not raise her hand to slap her man, even if she's the head of the home. By doing that she has lost her self respect and should be treated like an equal.

In the first instance, it is only a silly woman that would slap the husband without any provocation from him. By slapping him first, she has brought him down to her level and she should brace herself for a refund.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Women who are excusing their hitting a man,

If a younger girl, much smaller than you in physique, you meet at a shop and she lands you 4 hot slaps, How many of you would walk away because you are older and physically stronger than her?

If you know a man is stronger than you then why attack him physically in the first place?

Its like a guy going to slap Mayweather, Shaq or Klitscko and you expect him to walk away just because Shaq, Klitscko and Mayweather are stronger then you.

If you mush, be prepared to get a mush back, If you slap, be prepared to get a slap back
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by duduspace(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
Abeg DK, why not give them some DK DJ action abeg.
Please can yu play Sunny Nneji's song Face me I Face you by special request.  grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Purist(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
dayokanu:

@Women who are excusing their hitting a man,

If a younger girl, much smaller than you in physique, you meet at a shop and she lands you 4 hot slaps, How many of you would walk away because you are older and physically stronger than her?

If you know a man is stronger than you then why attack him physically in the first place?

Its like a guy going to slap Mayweather, Shaq or Klitscko and you expect him to walk away just because Shaq, Klitscko and Mayweather are stronger then you.

If you mush, be prepared to get a mush back, If you slap, be prepared to get a slap back

GBAM!  The nail on the head.

@ogugua88:  You were so level-headed and rational in your arguments, please keep it up! wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Purist, I dey try sha lol. E no easy.

Dodger8:

Ive been shaking my head while reading one posters horrible attempt to murder the English Language all because she wants to be Akata By Force, apart from the fact that most of her comments are hardly legible they are completely off topic and her logic is totally twisted. She has made up this fantasy in her head of the man being the "Big Bad Wolf" and the woman being Snow white or is it Little Red Riding Hood, ?When we all know real life is never black or white. I believe that for every action there is a reaction, if anyone be it man or woman strikes another person physically , you have opened the door for the offended party to retaliate however they see fit.If the man is to be publicly condemned as a wife beater the same should be for the woman , after all assault is assault regardless of gender. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

3 gbosas cheesy
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by soreola(f): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2011
@ OP, if a random guy does something inappropriate to a gurl then no it is obviously not ok for the man to hit her back,

However if in an argument the gurl decides to him her man (I really dont understand why tho) but of course it is ok, you can call it self-defence or just lack of respect on the gals part and the man correcting the situation,

If they both had respect for each other, the situation would not escalate to the point of hitting,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2011
If a girl hits first? That's not self-defense at all.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Emmz(f): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2011
This is what i say; A woman should know when to stop. You cant provoke someone so much and then when he retaliates you get all victim on him.

That chick Lerato on BB all stars really irritated me. She provoked Hannington so much that he had to push her in the face.

I am a woman but watching that scene i really wished he had slapped her. Yet everyone started ranting about how he put his hands on a woman.

Didnt dey see how she was in front of his face and poured her drink in his face before he eventually pushed her in the face.

Pathetic i tell you. Some women just want to be hit and i believe deserve it sometimes.

I believe and stand strongly behind it that women should not be hit or beaten by men but there are circumstances where i believe it is justified.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by koolchicco: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2011
Emmz:

This is what i say; A woman should know when to stop. You cant provoke someone so much and then when he retaliates you get all victim on him.

That chick Lerato on BB all stars really irritated me. She provoked Hannington so much that he had to push her in the face.

I am a woman but watching that scene i really wished he had slapped her. Yet everyone started ranting about how he put his hands on a woman.

Didnt dey see how she was in front of his face and poured her drink in his face before he eventually pushed her in the face.

Pathetic i tell you. Some women just want to be hit and i believe deserve it sometimes.

I believe and stand strongly behind it that women should not be hit or beaten by men but there are circumstances where i believe it is justified.

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
Hey man,being with a bittches that strikes first make a dude act like a monster.Bittches are always right.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
shut ur trap, wat u know to call people biiitches, dirty mouth
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
Hey man,being with a bittches that strikes first make a dude act like a monster.Bittches are always right.Ladies
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
sunama bey
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=44pt]Will the real WOMAN BEATERS PLEASE STAND UP?[/size]
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2011
aminalib:

shut your trap, wat u know to call people biiitches, dirty mouth

U just identified urself,loud mouth bittch
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MOBO444(f): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2011
am standing up, take no poo from no woman anytime, i got my fist to use.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2011
redsun:

U just identified urself,loud mouth bittch

ur mother must be a loud mouth biitch, son of a biiitch, grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2011
This go to all the WOMEN BEATERS ON THIS THREAD AND ON THIS SITE.  When you look at this may this haunt you for the REST OF YOUR NATURAL LIFE.  May your daughters never EXPERIENCE this.

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2011
As long as she is on the offensive,all she will get is offense.It is a natural phenomenon,what u give is what u get back.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2011
not at all, just speaking the language i know u can identify with
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2011
aminalib:

not at all, just speaking the language i know u can identify with

That is your world,u are negatively intuned.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:11am On Jan 24, 2011
u know so much about it, as stated again just trying to make u understand ur own world
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MOBO444(f): 12:15am On Jan 24, 2011
^^^ you dey craze, you idiot, your mama is the bitch.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2011
My world is mine,it is none of your business,live with yours.

I just discovered u are the poster of this thread,i bet u are just relating your personal adventures.U better get urself together and take a look at the mirror.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2011
lol if u know how to read then u would notice where i got the idea of this thread, damn are u on ur period or something
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ you dey craze, you , your mama is the naughty woman.

suuck an egg mogay
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2011
aminalib:

suuck an egg mogay

U are one real bittch,i can't stop laughing.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2011
thanks u know we (including you) bitches need to stick together
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2011
I am real.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2011
good i'll then call u queen biitch in charge

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman / New Marriage About To Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.