Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (34918 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by cryptotech: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Edo don't want east or west domination, always attacking everyone, when your economy is run by the north..you guys are still learner's...you better allow the west to school you again.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by 7lives: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:

Lie kill you there. BAT, does not have a post called Trade Marketing Rep as they do not involve directly in selling their products. You were only on contract by their BAT 3rd agent as Merchandiser/ sales canversal otherwise known as ciggerate boy. Habitual PDP tout/ liar

Lobatan, na their lies dey destroy dem.
Imagine such a humongous lie.
Anyone who take them serious na OYO e dey.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2020
millionboi:
what will then happen to ur beautiful wife?

You can take over, I dash you even the woman dey complain say my thing no dey work again say I no fit satisfy her

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by 7lives: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2020
bamidelee:

Chest beating as usual

The normal mouth action.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by zeeek(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2020
From all indication, this Edo election will be a do or die election, A particular party will use the police and army, another will use thugs, militants and jazz. I will advice innocent people to kindly stay away, I think a particular party has made up its mind to match up the other party with equal violence they are known for. Kogi election comes to mind
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Chekwume16(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2020
On what basis were people threatened to jump into the lagoon in Lagos?
Dansuqi:

On what basis is he threatening him
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by ramatintin(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
apc is ready to bring war.
We in pdp will match them, blood for blood.
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
No more hatchet job against Edo people by outsiders.
We will resist them violently
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
From gov uzodima to inec officials n police.
Make all una pray b4 comin to benin because una go learn new things from us
guy nothing go happen if u ona do anyhow n soldier go treat ona Mumu matter park one place lightweight.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by einsteine(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2020
They will unleash the full might of Edo Airways. That's the hidden message, lol

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by whoawa(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2020
OkutaNla:
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.

A sitting Governor is not God and the office is neither a Throne.

Is high time we learn to look injustice eye ball to eye ball and say Enough is enough

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Fragility6: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
did Apc contest rivers election?.. Leave these politicians and face your life.. Edo election will be worse than kogi
Nutin concern me abt Nigeria dirty politics wetin i dey try tell u na say Federal might is not 4 all states. U can't even compare Benin n kogi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Jack500: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollaar:
I did. Find it up your dark hole.

U see just blabbing, no evidence. U need sense

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by samuelidehen123: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Ajioto is a noise maker try to gain cheap popularity with Edo politics to get position. With his size alone, he is a low feather weight
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by DesiBABA(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/apc-primary-dont-come-to-edo-ex-speaker-warns-uzodinma/
A low ranking politician is threatening Two term Senator under PDP, Current governor under APC,
Though am a core PDP supporter but there is no room for this kind of life threat, Even Obaseki will disown you,

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Ehigielove(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
U are a big fool. Obaseki is just using ur head. who is causing d violence, is it not Obaseki, what concerns them with APC primary. a man who was against d direct primary of APC because of covid19 rules, when he decamp to PDP and went to d state office to collect his membership card did his supporters observed d covid19 rules. what a failed Governor. please don't b fool by this people.

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by honeyB2018: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Edo is not Imo state. Why did Apc NWC use Gov Sanwo- Olu. Edo state is not Supreme Court.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by 6digitscomrade: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Wonder shall never end, see who is threatening a whole Governor, this your Bini weed will send your to prison of no return
sharapppppp!!!! Governor body nor dey forbid itagba.. if e collect like diz Na bye bye ordinary 4 yrs old boy go run am sef

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by AreaFada2: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2020
fyneguy:
If this guy is not arrested, then APC does not deserve to participate in the election.
Well, as an APC member, this Adjoto beat up a speaker of the house, and took his position in a Palace coup on the house floor. APC did not arrest him then.

Fyneguy, where were you then? Or you were bearing worworguy then? grin cheesy

The clip of is still on YouTube to view.

He is Oshiomole's kinsman by the way.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Yebosola(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

But Federal might no fit win apc 4 rivers even with thier armour tanks. Dem no fit bother with delta state sef or else dem wan start crisis. Bros some states 4 Nigeria get level o if u like cum wit ur federal might dem go fight u back

Forget it oh, APC no deh ballot paper, d small AA, Wike sef sweat small, forget story my brother ,wike power no pass Rivers, why he no carry his madness go help PDP for Kogi?

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by AreaFada2: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2020
guywitzerogal:
baba am nt from Edo, bt i fear that state pass Borno
Edo not get wahala with anyone. But if you go dey show yourself anyhow, anything you see, take am like that.

Nor go there go dey make noise. Or threaten someone just to brag. Na war you just dey declare o. Not like some places you will just brag anyhow Just to intimidate.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Yebosola(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Sheggy13:

Can you share the video/link of where he's threatening Saraki

The guy is lying, he for don post the video since, he is a noise maker
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by joshjc(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2020
hush15:

You see, the widow that dwarf of a man humiliated that day, her prayer is about to be answered.

Power is transient.
he reconciled with her, even gave her money and appointment
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by olalat(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
Enuf is enuf
You will just be wasted for nothing. I said again, for nothing.... who knows you. Obaseki will not even noti9 your demise. Be careful pls.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Sorry sir,apc are used to this.we will rubbish them.going the violent way is playing into apc hand

Hahaha so what happened in rivers and akwa ibom
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Theoarhics: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2020
The native doctor is talking there...clear road..
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Dansuqi: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Hahaha so what happened in rivers and akwa ibom

Apc were never in control there
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by joefelin2345: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2020
seanfer:

It’s a pity that you can only brag online. On the day of election you won’t be anywhere near the battleground.
Election shouldn’t be a do or die affair.
Where were you when APC was making it a do or die affair in Osun State by using Federal might to rig the election? When the electoral officer a whole professor was tele-guided to declare the election as inconclusive?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Dansuqi: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

But Federal might no fit win apc 4 rivers even with thier armour tanks. Dem no fit bother with delta state sef or else dem wan start crisis. Bros some states 4 Nigeria get level o if u like cum wit ur federal might dem go fight u back

Is it every state they will win? It will work in states they are reason ably strong
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by seunmsg(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
I served in Edo state and worked there for 4 years with British America Tobacco, as a Trade Marketing Rep. In other words, I wrote out of experience and knowledge about the people.

If Uzodinma likes, let him call their bluff!

I don't give a damn what other opinions you have about me.

You mean Kabiru will lead a gang of criminals to murder governor Hope Uzodinma simply because he visited Edo State to conduct APC primary? You sincerely think he will kill Uzodinma and get away with it?

Wike was in Edo yesterday and nobody harmed or threatened him. So, why should Obaseki’s people be threatening Uzodinma?

The way some of you reason on this forum ehn, e be things o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nairalandmonika: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2020
seanfer:

It’s a pity that you can only brag online. On the day of election you won’t be anywhere near the battleground.
Election shouldn’t be a do or die affair.
Na so, hope u saw what APC did in kogi?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Dansuqi: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Theoarhics:
The native doctor is talking there...clear road..

There are bigger native doctors
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Fragility6: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Yebosola:

Forget it oh, APC no deh ballot paper, d small AA, Wike sef sweat small, forget story my brother ,wike power no pass Rivers, why he no carry his madness go help PDP for Kogi?
Bros evrybdy get were e tk strong na e place e tk strong.I no fit come ur house cum oppress u. E get states wey dier gragra fit win while e get d ones wey b say na brain dem gats use.Benin no b state dem go fit use federal might for. While dem no use federal might for bayelsa n delta ? na civil war dem go jst start. Nigeria kuku dey on timebomb any crisis now i know say pple go hijack to war
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Fragility6: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Is it every state they will win? It will work in states they are reason ably strong
Na d point i dey try pass giv dat guy.Federal might no b evrytin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emefiele Meets Yakubu, Says CBN Will Not Be Used To Frustrate 2023 Elections / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.