Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (34921 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nairalandmonika: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Ok. Thanks for the update.

#OluomoForLagosGovernor2023
That's if tinubu endorse it na, u know say na tinubu dey pick their governor. If tinubu pick one bingo to rule Lagos them nor get choice.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Dansuqi: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

Na d point i dey try pass giv dat guy.Federal might no b evrytin

It is not.but there are states it will work and edo is one.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Fragility6: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

It is not.but there are states it will work and edo is one.
No be all problems dem dey solve with force.Only time will tell.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by hush15: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2020
joshjc:
he reconciled with her, even gave her money and appointment

Well, good for him, his first impression still speaks volume. Neway, I still need him to be further humbled. He is arrogant and dictatorial and reckless and need to be taught a very good lesson about power, that with great power is great responsibility

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by coputa(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2020
muykem:
Will you keep quiet my friend. It's a asiting governor you are talking about and is going as chairman of APC primary committee.
Is a sitting governor God,so,that is a licence to perpetuate evil.Edo is not a biafra enclave.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by vikithor(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
apc is ready to bring war.
We in pdp will match them, blood for blood.
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
No more hatchet job against Edo people by outsiders.
We will resist them violently
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
From gov uzodima to inec officials n police.
Make all una pray b4 comin to benin because una go learn new things from us

Clap clap clap
This was my earlier fear, Inec ,police n judiciary's collabo to arm twist n muzzle the complaining mouths of the helpless citizens of Edo's vote to give it their lame candidate.
I am impressed to see the level of masses preparedness to match action with action,illegality with illegality,blood for blood.The earlier the announce Edo youths preparedness for what the witch broom brandishing party is known for,the better for them to seek the face of their native doctor for advise,for a second time in case of in case.

All those youths APC has severally punished and are willing to open CBN's vault for to help themselves for the sole condition of sticking their neck out n do dirty jobs,snatch ballot boxes, police n army threatened and arresting,electoral tribunal preparedness to ignore n through out facts n figures n all evidences n against APC rigging should be ready to meet the anger of the people.
Edo shouldn't be IMO
Edo shouldn't be Lagos
Obaseki shouldn't be Ambode
Obaseki shouldn't be Ihedioha
The youths of Edo should take things further than youths of IMO(yes,they really tried)
The youths of Edo shouldn't be dump APC youths of Lagos concerning Ambode's treatment.
Both in Edo or out of Edo soil,in the diaspora just to assure you Edo youths of pro Obaseki that you are not alone,many are there in your favour and we shall defeat tyranny

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Babaibejii: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/apc-primary-dont-come-to-edo-ex-speaker-warns-uzodinma/

Hope Uzodinma , dont take Edo threat as a joke o. I advice. This one wey vulture egg don involve.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Basic123: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Wonder shall never end, see who is threatening a whole Governor, this your Bini weed will send your to prison of no return
Which one is all this...EDO IS NOT SO SO

As if Edo state is one developed state like that

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Born2Breed(f): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2020
I heard from the grapevine that some thugs will be imported from other states.

My advice to them is to write your will.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:

You are within my reach little rat. Your identity isn't hidden. I will speak with your agent, Kester to give you another canversing job.

Oga BAT owner respect urself abeg....that company can terminate your employment at any time....stop making a mockery of urself
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by shilz(f): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:
PDP are known for thurgery, looting, ballot stealing and other social evil in the world
we already know APC is known for preaching the gospel of peace,thank you!
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2020
OkutaNla:
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.

I can see high number of Likes on postings which attacked the ex - Edo Speaker. Some called him tout. Those who insulted him and those clicked Likes are 99% IBOs. That statement attacked IBOs ego. It attacked their self acclaimed importance in Nigeria. The truth, the bitter truth, Edo no send IBO.

Since three days ago, I have been saying there is a little differences between Edo people and the IBOs. I know the two tribes very well. I am only surprised at the underdevelopment level of the people of Auchi area. Ward Chairman out of poverty sold their birthright. The Judiciary is another thing entirely. Court now allows APC to conduct Primary in Edo. Which means the Judgement is because of Obaseki movement to PDP.

Everything, very uncivilized. Very crude people. Tout and chest beating and noisemakers
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Indispensable85(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2020
We're still waiting for this foolish coward to release his 3hrs documentary against oshiomhole.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Austino50: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2020
What is your fear........the wicked runneth when no one pursueth....make ona dey happy for now first cuz e go soon set for ona in Edo
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2020
whoawa:

A sitting Governor is not God and the office is neither a Throne.

Is high time we learn to look injustice eye ball to eye ball and say Enough is enough

The greatest injustice is to be elected by your people to represent them at the parliament and be denied your people representation. Which means millions of people have no representatives at the Parliament and the Law cannot help them. The Law is only visible when ward chairman suspended his National Chairman.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by hisexcellency34: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2020
Is that not the man behind Obaseki so?

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Yankee101: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:

Lie kill you there. BAT, does not have a post called Trade Marketing Rep as they do not involve directly in selling their products. You were only on contract by their BAT 3rd agent as Merchandiser/ sales canversal otherwise known as ciggerate boy. Habitual PDP tout/ liar

Lol. BAT used to have TMR back in the days. I don't know of now. Don't talk of what you don't know. Those days if you no qualify for MT them fit give give you TMR which was lower
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Wonder shall never end, see who is threatening a whole Governor, this your Bini weed will send your to prison of no return
and who the f^ck is hope uzodinma to want to interfere in edo politics

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2020
I pray the poor masses in Edo don't come out to vote.

Their voting won't count anyway.

These politicians won't care if they die on their way to vote.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Emrixx(f): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2020
This man i know does not threaten
He says what he can do,very rugged and dogged man

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Next time some governors should learn how to shuts their mouth and mind their business...

Supreme baby face your front ....!!.. He has every right to defend his land...!!

Say No To Godfatherism. ...!!

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by petitejolie(f): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
seanfer:
Threats like is not good for the conduct of the election. It will surely lead to serious conflict. Because you’re supporting a sitting Governor doesn’t mean you should talk anyhow. Can he wait when the crises start?
na all of dem for edo state Dey talk anyhow o. Have u heard oshomole talk? U will know that they are all touts in that state. No cool headed person
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by TechSkill: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Guy forget tout matter when you are in Edo state. No gentleman in Edo state, whether male or female.

Oshiomole himself you will agree is toutish. Remember the "go and die" incident? That's from a sitting governor to a poor erring street widowed street hawker, and on TV!

So I will advise my governor to thread carefully. He Uzodinma, cannot take coal to Enugu.
You really sabi Benin levels...
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by TechSkill: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2020
OkutaNla:
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.
You are a Yoruba person. Do you know what you people once called Benin? ile ibinu

They have hot temper. Over 80% my aunt had this hot temper and I am not exempted... but if you think you get 4 head, try nonsense near any Benin person. They will deal with your mercilessly.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2020
OkutaNla:

Julius malema threatened and talked roughly against Jacob Zuma a sitting president then, pelosi is talking roughly against Donald Trump, they are fucking civil servants, paid salaries, you guys should stop making them look like gods, they are employees of the government.. reason Nigeria will not grow, because they know gullible look at them as gods.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by tonididdy(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2020
@Hope Uzofinma you are welcome to Edo

Land of the ancient giants... Land that plane at your own risk

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by tonididdy(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
OkutaNla:
Na our mouth you want for hear am before...

... Is Edo IMO?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

But Federal might no fit win apc 4 rivers even with thier armour tanks. Dem no fit bother with delta state sef or else dem wan start crisis. Bros some states 4 Nigeria get level o if u like cum wit ur federal might dem go fight u back

APC had no candidates in rivers state 2019 elections.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Sagay212: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2020
At the end of the day, obaseki and pdp will leave everything for God. Because wetin go end all these gra gra na senior madness and power wey APC go use chance PDP. Na that senior power dem use to make Obaseki governor and na same power dem go use chance am.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Twinna: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2020
grin Vulture na endangered specie oh! Uzodinma, in case you eat the egg, don't fail to tell us how it taste like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.