Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (34922 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by JAMO84: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Obaseki is sending his new PDP Dundees to go and be making empty threats up and down

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by ovieigho(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2020
OkutaNla:
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.
where were you when MC oluomo a common Agbero was threatening Nigerian former Senate President prior to the osun election ..you just got up from slumber and discover how well APC has so ridicule the country

7 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by ORIENTATION101: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
MC Oluomo was in kwara and made a video of himself threatening Saraki's life. It went viral.
you re a shameless liar, the video you re talking about was made in Osun state during election BTW oyetola and Adeleke.

Oluomo didnt threaten saraki's life, what he said was " saraki you came to osun to show off and spend money to defeat APC, we will collect kwara from you"" at the End saraki lost kwara

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Jostoman: 12:32am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:

Them Plenty. Another PDP tout don come
so APC took mc oluomo and his boys to osun and kwara to go and settle fight there abi? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by ORIENTATION101: 12:32am On Jun 20, 2020
ovieigho:
where were you when MC oluomo a common Agbero was threatening Nigerian former Senate President prior to the osun election ..you just got up from slumber and discover how well APC has so ridicule the country
lies, the video was recorded in Yoruba and
Oluomo didnt threaten saraki's life, what he said was " saraki you came to osun to show off and spend money to defeat APC, we will collect kwara from you"" at the End saraki lost kwara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by PIMPAR: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Inferiority complex will kill you!

Go and beg your father's concubine abeg
Since, you were not thought morals at home, we will gladly reshape your head from outside

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 2:50am On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
lies, the video was recorded in Yoruba and
Ok. Thanks for the update.

#OluomoForLagosGovernor2023

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by hush15: 2:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Guy forget tout matter when you are in Edo state. No gentleman in Edo state, whether male or female.

Oshiomole himself you will agree is toutish. Remember the "go and die" incident? That's from a sitting governor to a poor erring street widowed street hawker, and on TV!

So I will advise my governor to thread carefully. He Uzodinma, cannot take coal to Enugu.

You see, the widow that dwarf of a man humiliated that day, her prayer is about to be answered.

Power is transient.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Frankiss44(m): 4:02am On Jun 20, 2020
muykem:
I am in Bayelsa please stop talking what you don't know. There was internal crisis in Bayelsa APC then, the Silva people didn't allow election to hold, no body near Oshiomele.

Now you are saying what you don't know.. Even Oshiomole told the press he was kidnapped and had to call the Army to rescue him. Google is your friend, the internet never forgets

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Olatomiwami(m): 5:14am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
apc is ready to bring war.
We in pdp will match them, blood for blood.
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
No more hatchet job against Edo people by outsiders.
We will resist them violently
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
From gov uzodima to inec officials n police.
Make all una pray b4 comin to benin because una go learn new things from us

U are forming king Kong with mouth, can u face FG fire power? This is not cult fight in your area, borrow yourself brain oh, you will just b history for your family, you are talking as if Ize is from the moon, no b edolite? He doesn't have his followers? Mumu talk.

6 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Whiteangel1234: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Stay clear of Edo .. Edo nobi Lagos
Binis nobi Afonjas

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Udopasa: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Most of these idiots threatening Uzodinma do not really know who he's.

They should continue with their madness till Uzodinma takes off his gloves.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by 12345baba(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Edo people done come with there swear o, hope run o
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by olusola200: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Let obaseki continue. He is. trying to by new godfathers to replace the one he just lost in oshiomole. At least now he has Wike, Atiku, Udom, Secondus and lately Bukola Saraki. Since Edo people rejected an home based godfather, obaseki has just signed foreign godfathers to ensure proper and wider spread of the wealth and resources of Edo state. At least for this election period pending the time he would be declared as the loser after primaries or the main election in September. Good luck to him and his new Daddies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by oshorstan(f): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/apc-primary-dont-come-to-edo-ex-speaker-warns-uzodinma/

Hope Uzodinma pls stay away from Edo State..... Boys day vex oo
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Me and my lovely wife are waiting and watching

1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Globalistic(f): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2020
A motor park tout is more sensible than this fool. This dude needs to be arrested as a matter of urgency.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by putin2: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Everything about Imo state is bad
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Bellotelli: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Now I can confidently say I give up on Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Mightyhaiz: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2020
hope abeg sit ur ass in imo and do the work the indigenes,sorry supreme Court appointed you to do
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Spallanzani: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
Nah so una go make mouth, when military guys enter on the day of election now una go start to dey run helter skepter.... bunch of dimwits

7 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by millionboi(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Guy forget tout matter when you are in Edo state. No gentleman in Edo state, whether male or female.

Oshiomole himself you will agree is toutish. Remember the "go and die" incident? That's from a sitting governor to a poor erring street widowed street hawker, and on TV!

So I will advise my governor to thread carefully. He Uzodinma, cannot take coal to Enugu.
absolute Nonsenses

If Im d one,I will legally jail him for such unguilded uterance

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by millionboi(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Kingscee:
Me and my lovely wife are waiting and watching
why thy suspend u sir
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by babyfaceafrica: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
Enuf is enuf
Did you match Bello war for war in Kogi?.. Bàbá forget when it comes to election violence... Just dey your house... Because Ńa sss, army, kabaka vs una.. Be wise and leave this politicians

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Fragility6: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:
PDP are known for thurgery, looting, ballot stealing and other social evil in the world
Irony
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by adenigga(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/apc-primary-dont-come-to-edo-ex-speaker-warns-uzodinma/

Get out!!!!!!

Just notice me package, where have you been since all this while?
He's now looking for political relevance again.

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Conductor261: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Clevite:
If this do not qualify as a criminal threat to life worthy of arrest and prosecution, then the Police and the Judiciary should free all convicts who have been committed to prisons for far less threat to life statements than this.

Criminal how?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by IYANGBALI: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Who fokn cares? If una like make all una kill una self. I don't give a fok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.