Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (34917 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
romenna:
apc is ready to bring war.
We in pdp will match them, blood for blood.
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
No more hatchet job against Edo people by outsiders.
We will resist them violently
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
From gov uzodima to inec officials n police.
Make all una pray b4 comin to benin because una go learn new things from us

Na today election rigging start

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
muykem:
Will you keep quiet my friend. It's a asiting governor you are talking about and is going as chairman of APC primary committee.
APC is sending a Neophite to the war front.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
tinsel:
Obaseki's camp is running mad.
Laslas, Obaseki is not antie Ambode

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Lol
LMAO
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by dustmalik: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Very funny. But if he gets arrested now, they will start shouting Tyranny

8 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by rapid101(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
OkutaNla:
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.
it like u don't know dat guy, ask a real Edo man he ll tell dat guy story. dat guy na bad pass tony kabaka and all d agberos for Edo but u no go no. very silent but a wicked man

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by rapid101(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:
PDP are known for thurgery, looting, ballot stealing and other social evil in the world
then APC is know for integrity, sincerity, accountability and good governance

u re doing well

5 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by fyneguy: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gandollar:
Who arrested MC Oluomo that went to kwara and made a video of himself, threatening Saraki prior to the elections in 2019?

Did Oluomo threaten kill Saraki, if he entered Kwara?

7 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Salvador1: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is a hate speech

Buh it seems like the wind of O TE GO is blewing in Edo.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
fyneguy:

Did Oluomo threaten kill Saraki, if he entered Kwara?
MC Oluomo was in kwara and made a video of himself threatening Saraki's life. It went viral.

8 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
Chest beating as usual

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Jostoman: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Clevite:
If this do not qualify as a criminal threat to life worthy of arrest and prosecution, then the Police and the Judiciary should free all convicts who have been committed to prisons for far less threat to life statements than this.
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by PIMPAR: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gandollar:
You should have gone for tobacco rather than Meth...see your life outside now.
PDP tout,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:

PDP tout,
Elepokan! Simp!

6 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Imo people dash una ozodinmgba
do what ever you like with him.
Edo is no more APC state

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Jostoman: 12:07am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:
PDP are known for thurgery, looting, ballot stealing and other social evil in the world
and your useless APC is known for peace abi?
Inconclusive election in osun state

Inconclusive election in Kano

Inconclusive election in Port Harcourt but God pass them

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by PIMPAR: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
A stupid foool you are. Go and use Google and cure your idiocy!

My credentials will knock your incisors and canine down into your large intestine if you see it!

You think I'm one of those useless girls chasing you upandan for chicken change.
I burst you right.
Merchandiser / cigarette boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:

I burst you right.
Merchandiser / cigarette boy
LoL.. I gave you an assignment BMC

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by PIMPAR: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
LoL.. I gave you an assignment BMC
You are within my reach little rat. Your identity isn't hidden. I will speak with your agent, Kester to give you another canversing job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Jostoman: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2020
muykem:
Will you keep quiet my friend. It's a asiting governor you are talking about and is going as chairman of APC primary committee.
uzodima is releasing himself to be used as a gate pass to South East and South South by those criminal element to cause problem.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by wiseone28: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
Enuf is enuf
On top of 5k or less wey them go give you?

Hope you will stand with the politicians kids and do what you're saying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 12:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Jostoman:
uzodima is releasing himself to be used as a gate pass to South East and South South by those criminal element to cause problem.
And he will receive it hot! He is even smaller than Rochas, his own is Akamu case.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Jostoman: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Who arrested MC Oluomo that went to kwara and made a video of himself, threatening Saraki prior to the elections in 2019?
ask them o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 / President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination / Emefiele Meets Yakubu, Says CBN Will Not Be Used To Frustrate 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.