Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (34929 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Fragility6: 7:08am On Jun 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Did you match Bello war for war in Kogi?.. Bàbá forget when it comes to election violence... Just dey your house... Because Ńa sss, army, kabaka vs una.. Be wise and leave this politicians
But Federal might no fit win apc 4 rivers even with thier armour tanks. Dem no fit bother with delta state sef or else dem wan start crisis. Bros some states 4 Nigeria get level o if u like cum wit ur federal might dem go fight u back

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2020
millionboi:
why thy suspend u sir
Don't mind those criminals, I'm still in charge, they will hear from me sooner or later
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by blowjohn(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2020
When people say edo too fetish, some people will scream fire and brimstone.
Just imagine what someone is saying!
uncooked vulture eggs!
Even south American sorcerers will be left wondering!

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

But Federal might no fit win apc 4 rivers even with thier armour tanks. Dem no fit bother with delta state sef or else dem wan start crisis. Bros some states 4 Nigeria get level o if u like cum wit ur federal might dem go fight u back
did Apc contest rivers election?.. Leave these politicians and face your life.. Edo election will be worse than kogi

5 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Munzy14(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Wonder shall never end, see who is threatening a whole Governor, this your Bini weed will send your to prison of no return
The guy is just a normal bini noise maker... cheesy

He doesn't know Uzodimma at alllll...

He should go and ask what Uzodimma does before joining politics..... grin

5 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by MartinsD12(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/apc-primary-dont-come-to-edo-ex-speaker-warns-uzodinma/
Imagine impunity Supreme Court Governor coming to Edo to form Mr integrity that's pure hypocrisy, no sane person would want to have anything to do with a man whose reputation is in doubt. He is the wrong product marketed or pretending to be original.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by millionboi(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Kingscee:

Don't mind those criminals, I'm still in charge, they will hear from me sooner or later
what will happen if pdp wins Edo state.
Or are you nomore interested in what happen in Edo state after been suspended.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Osanoghodua1: 7:17am On Jun 20, 2020
I am. In Edo, that is just a mere political threat and nothing will happen it's an overzealous supporter of the governor. I hate bitter politics. Except Ajoto wnt to go spiritual but he will matched by the Holy spirit in Benin. I understand he is a witch doctor but he is a small one.

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2020
jlinkd78:
Obaseki my guy

He should pray with his wives and children before leaving Imo. He should be ready to eat as lunch uncooked vulture eggs while in Edo.

NONSENSE
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Sheggy13(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2020
ovieigho:
where were you when MC oluomo a common Agbero was threatening Nigerian former Senate President prior to the osun election ..you just got up from slumber and discover how well APC has so ridicule the country
Can you share the video/link of where he's threatening Saraki

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Mightydude: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2020
What other thing does he do other than intimidating people with his thugs he inherited from his godfather Arthur nzeribi.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by nairavsdollars(f): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2020
The thing fear me too ooo...uncooked vulture eggs

blowjohn:
When people say edo too fetish, some people will scream fire and brimstone.
Just imagine what someone is saying!
uncooked vulture eggs!
Even south American sorcerers will be left wondering!

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by FlordFlorez(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2020
What did u expect from somebody thats not accepted in his state. A supreme court governor.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by OKorowanta: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
apc is ready to bring war.
We in pdp will match them, blood for blood.
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
No more hatchet job against Edo people by outsiders.
We will resist them violently
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
From gov uzodima to inec officials n police.
Make all una pray b4 comin to benin because una go learn new things from us

No be to dey type for here o!
Shey you go come out for the fight?
Wen federal government send just 1000 drunk soldiers enter Edo, foundation of houses built on rock sef go shake.
Even Benin juju and Indian jazz mixed together no go fit cough for were stubborn ammunitions dey.
No be dey make noise and hide behind phone dey type anything wey you feel.
Instead of you to pray for peace, you dey there dey dance to alarm clock...

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by guywitzerogal(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2020
OkutaNla:
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.
baba am nt from Edo, bt i fear that state pass Borno
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2020
millionboi:
what will happen if pdp wins Edo state.
Or are you nomore interested in what happen in Edo state after been suspended.
If PDP wins in Edo State I will Hang myself or drink Snipers and Quench

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by millionboi(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Munzy14:

The guy is just a normal bini noise maker... cheesy

He doesn't know Uzodimma at alllll...

He should go and ask what Uzodimma does before joining politics..... grin

what did he do,make i 4do
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Ingredient88(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
See how you are talking as if the matter concerns you, blood for blood, I hope is your blood, coz their children can not pay with their blood, is only arrogant people like you, who doesn't know what the future has for him! Coz if you do! You will not be fighting for a politician that doesn't care if you exist! that doesn't care about your future or life' even though it is lost!!! continue I will follow you so that after the election I will be able to chat you up.

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by millionboi(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Kingscee:

what will then happen to ur beautiful wife?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by simigold: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Why will you stop him, is your father the owner of the state? Such threat should not be taken lightly, everyone is free to go anywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by millionboi(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Kingscee:

what will then happen to ur beautiful wife?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by ORIENTATION101: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Ok. Thanks for the update.

#OluomoForLagosGovernor2023
damage control grin

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Jack500: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
Enuf is enuf

Blabbing! As if u can wait, if u see gun. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2020
OkutaNla:
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.

He is a tout

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by globalresource: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:
PDP are known for thurgery, looting, ballot stealing and other social evil in the world

And APC known for living a SAINT LIFE grin

Hypocrisy tongue
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by itoba4real(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
Enuf is enuf
TRUE TALK.resist any form of manipulation.intimidation.aggression and any evil plans of the apc

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Jack500: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Gandollar:
MC Oluomo was in kwara and made a video of himself threatening Saraki's life. It went viral.

Post the video or shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Chirowman(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Nawa ooo Wahala dey oo polictics in Nigeria is now a do or die affairs. i just pity those youths who fights this useless war ,they innocent souls that will be wasted.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollaar(f): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Did you match Bello war for war in Kogi?.. Bàbá forget when it comes to election violence... Just dey your house... Because Ńa sss, army, kabaka vs una.. Be wise and leave this politicians
You said more than this when Ortom defected.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollaar(f): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Jack500:

Post the video or shut up.
I did. Find it up your dark hole.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollaar(f): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
damage control grin
Yesso... MC Oluomo is grooming to take over as the Lord of afonja after Tinubu
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollaar(f): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Kingscee:

Drink it now. Why postpone the evil day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North / Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.