Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (34934 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by seleroms2(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

But Federal might no fit win apc 4 rivers even with thier armour tanks. Dem no fit bother with delta state sef or else dem wan start crisis. Bros some states 4 Nigeria get level o if u like cum wit ur federal might dem go fight u back
Did APC contest in Rivers state
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Fragility6: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Xda59:

APC had no candidates in rivers state 2019 elections.
I get. Then why the unnecessary heavy military presence there before and during polls? They wanted to make sure PDP doesn't win at all cost.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Fragility6: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2020
seleroms2:
Did APC contest in Rivers state
They did not.Why the heavy military presence in rivers before and during the polls? wetin armour cars dey find 4 state during d polls? They wanted to mk sure pdp doesnt win at all cost. No need to argue.Dem go load benin wit army abi.We go see hw e go end las las
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by gahyip(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2020
your excellency take care of imo state don't be allowed to be used by the cabal be wise you might be the next victim.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by gahyip(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2020
your Excellency please this Edo's affair don't be used by the Fulani's remember imo needs you now.don't take side
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by ATAKAM: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2020
edo do not need a supreme court governor....thats what he meant..
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gbagbuo247: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Wonder shall never end, see who is threatening a whole Governor, this your Bini weed will send your to prison of no return

A whole Governor in IMO and not in BENIN.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
7lives:

The normal mouth action.
We will teach you people lessons.
Ipob touts
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Virtplus(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Wonder shall never end, see who is threatening a whole Governor, this your Bini weed will send your to prison of no return
he is a house of Representative member in the national assembly
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by biggy26: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
tinsel:
Obaseki's camp is running mad.
It takes madness to be in politics. Ask Pat Utomi.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by ospido: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
fyneguy:

Did Oluomo threaten kill Saraki, if he entered Kwara?

Did someone in Kaduna not threaten that people will return home in body bags if they go to that state during the last general election?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
OkutaNla:
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.

It's an advise, not a threat. Anything Uzodinma see, he go bear am.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:
PDP are known for thurgery, looting, ballot stealing and other social evil in the world

Lol. Mumu person. What is APC known for? What of the violence that characterised Kogi, Kano, Kwara, Rivers governorship elections. What of the violence that characterised the presidential elections in lagos?
What of the the bullion vans that entered Tinubu's house a day to a presidential elections? Is that not the monies that was used to perpetuate violence and induce voters on election day.

Useless fellow
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by bilulu(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
PIMPAR:
PDP are known for thurgery, looting, ballot stealing and other social evil in the world
What are APC known for?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by naijaking1: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Whole governor?
You mean supreme court governor imposed on Imo state by Oshiomole and Tank Mohammed?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by ChukwuObe: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Can we please get the full pictures of this animal so that we can deal with him anytime he steps into any part of South West especially in Lagos. Please remind him to always say goodbye to his family anytime is leaving Edo to any Yoruba state
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Yebosola(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

A whole Governor in IMO and not in BENIN.

So Benin nah Soweto abi? Ur eyes go clear, nah your parents I pity, deh faceless forum deh yarn dust, am sure nah audio king Kong u deh form
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by zoedew: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
When is this fellow's date of arraignment on the criminal charge for hate speech and threat to life?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gbagbuo247: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yebosola:

So Benin nah Soweto abi? Ur eyes go clear, nah your parents I pity, deh faceless forum deh yarn dust, am sure nah audio king Kong u deh form

If I should give you a dollar for every reasonable thing you have said all your life; I will save a lot of money. We are just talking here now you have involved my parents. It clearly show you level of reasoning.
Not every body came from the street.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Yebosola(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

If I should give you a dollar for every reasonable thing you have said all your life; I will save a lot of money. We are just talking here now you have involved my parents. It clearly show you level of reasoning.
Not every body came from the street.

U lack basic comprehension, if u know my age, the last thing will b for me to abuse your parents, never,its not in Omoluabi character, was just warning u against violence.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gbagbuo247: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yebosola:

U lack basic comprehension, if u know my age, the last thing will b for me to abuse your parents, never,its not in Omoluabi character, was just warning u against violence.

I don’t care about your age (it is just a number )Sir, the least you can do is to apologize for dragging my “PARENT” in issue that doesn’t concern them. Why were you so quick to call them? You could have warned me without mention my parent, but no you chose to show your real age by calling them.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by hisexcellency34: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
They taught Utomi a lesson he will never forget in Delta

biggy26:

It takes madness to be in politics. Ask Pat Utomi.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by my2chains(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
This people are so demonic,
when i went to warri for just one month!

Oboy i saw hell all round,
their juju class no be here

guy its better you avoid something you dont really know about than to try it out to see the later part or end of it,

when someone threatens you with uncooked vulture eggs,

dont be scared because you can counter it back spiritually with psalms 91,

pray the psalms 91 seven times in the morning and seven times at night,

oboy dem no born any juju well to even cross pass ur gate talkless of to come tourch ur soul,

when the angelic millitary agents defending God's people have all set their camps all round you,

i swear you will never be harmed!

that was how i was saved from demonic possesion when i was still a kid then
try it and see

Cheers
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Yebosola(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

I don’t care about your age (it is just a number )Sir, the least you can do is to apologize for dragging my “PARENT” in issue that doesn’t concern them. Why were you so quick to call them? You could have warned me without mention my parent, but no you chose to show your real age by calling them.

OK sorry for that, since u are still feeling same despite my explanation
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by ozo13(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hehehe.i hope he will not go into hiding by the time they deploy one truck full of military personnel to his street . U can’t not dare federal might.
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by kachistone: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
What's this one saying?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

no be bini weed my broda.

if u know Kabiru Adjoto, u go no say nah strong jazz man be dat!

d guy rugged 4 every every

grin
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Theoarhics: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

There are bigger native doctors

Which one are you?
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Dansuqi: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Theoarhics:

Which one are you?

I am for APC
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by helpfindbolu: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by BiafraforTrump: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
coputa:
Is a sitting governor God,so,that is a licence to perpetuate evil.Edo is not a biafra enclave.

Imagine this local fool bringing Biafra in a backward Edo matter, Edo can never be part of Biafra please we don't want den of Harlots in our midst.
In as much as I don't like Uzodinma but that threat from that clown is just water poured on stone. You should go and enquire who Hope Uzodinma is before threatening him, even if he was not considering coming to Edo, with this threat he will chook head in Edo let the worst happen. Uzodinma fears nobody and if Edo people do anyhow Uzodinma will show them anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Wait For Election Result – In Pictures / APC Will Understand Our Strength When It Tries To Impeach Saraki – Tambuwal / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.