Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (45933 Views)

APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by DEROX: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
martineverest:
true
Tinubu is from Osun state, oluremi Tinubu is from Delta State.. itsekiri to be specific

Ogun state pls don't spread lies
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by helpfindbolu: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Nonsense gibberish
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Clothingonline9(m): 5:27am On Jun 21, 2020
As far as you Yoruba you good to go
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by bilulu(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2020
NOC1:
Some post are worthless, if they are not Lagosians who are they?
According to history the only people who can claim to be true Lagosians are those from Badagary, who eventually migrated to island with slave traders.
If you are looking for true Lagosian to govern Lagos it might be impossible. But those guys know not any other home except Lagos, they where born and brought up in Lagos.
So in essence, those claiming to be Lagosians are also immigrants like the easterners, also can we finally conclude it's a no man's land?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by AYOMIDESEUN: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Weytin concern d person? dis pple re among d source of income for lagos
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by AYOMIDESEUN: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Clothingonline9:
As far as you Yoruba you good to go
Sure stuff
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by 7lives: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:
Same Bode George that gave slots to Igbos to contest in Lagos State. After trying everything possible to win Lagos, he has resorted to politics of division which obviously won't work.

Don't mind the yeye man, he is the most hated man in Epe.
He is never on the side of the people, but he wants to rally people behind him, ala ti ko ni le se.
He lost it all since 1999, he knew how bitter Yorubas are over June 12 and he went and joined the same party having IBB, David Mark, Jerry Useni, and other military apologists.
These are names that an average Yoruba will not touch with a long foot pole, Yoruba may forgive but they don't ever forget.
Bode George and his Co travellers never believe that power could change hands, if you see how Bode George and Adeseye Ogunlewe abused the power of ministry of works in Lagos.
If you see how they wear one useless uniform for their thugs, and unleashed them on federal roads in Lagos.
Just pray you don't meet them on the road, they will just flag you down, and tear one useless paper for you, na as your car big or fine reach.
Your bill could range from from 15 to 50k.
If you ask them why, they will tell you " for express way maintenance ".
You have to pay on the spot or you may not even see your car again.
Ogunlewe is now hiding in APC Lagos but dem no born am well make he contest for anything..
As for Bode George, aro gbe omi ni ti ewa, o ma ro ejo ku ni.
Bi ekun bi ekun ni ise egbere, o ma ke ku ni.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by 7lives: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Yebosola:
Baba, enough of this epistles, re invigorate your PDP and win Lagos, then form your Govt with Lagosians, Awon agba tio tole, are they not Yorubas again? This are set of elders giving Omoluabis bad names, before u know it IPOB miscreants will flood the thread and be vomiting gibberish.

Baba can not achieve anything in Lagos, he already traded everything for a pot of porrage.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by llakes4real: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
SaintBeehot:
my thought was that since it was once the FCT it has been Seperated from the western region.

For your education. The map below shows Yorubaland! Stop brainwashing yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
llakes4real:

For your education. The map below shows Yorubaland! Stop brainwashing yourself!

Thanks for this map. This is a great work.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by cocolacec(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
pseudaria:

What is the difference between an igbo man from enugu who is Born and bred in Lagos and a yoruba man from ekiti born and brought up in lagos
Yorubas are not the same as the Ibos,we have different customs,values and culture. Our ancestors fought and died on that land.
I will ask you what is the difference between a yoruba man born and bred in Enugu and Ibo boy born and bred in Enugu? This Ibos will discriminate against him in seeking elected offices.Even our ladies married to Ibo men are rejected with their children.

How many Yorubas come to live in your Eastern villages like your people flock to Yoruba villages selling engine oil?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by pseudaria: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
cocolacec:

Yorubas are not the same as the Ibos,we have different customs,values and culture. Our ancestors fought and died on that land.
I will ask you what is the difference between a yoruba man born and bred in Enugu and Ibo boy born and bred in Enugu? This Ibos will discriminate against him in seeking elected offices.Even our ladies married to Ibo men are rejected with their children.

How many Yorubas come to live in your Eastern villages like your people flock to Yoruba villages selling engine oil?

My friend stop wallowing in ignorance, it is your type that believes anybody that comes from anywhere after ore is omo-ibo. I personally know dozens of Yoruba families that live and do business in the east, infact my childhood friend and University coursemate is a Yoruba who was born and bred in owerri and has never been to his hometown in ekiti. Yorubas are many in the east and they are never discriminated against. Don't flatter yourself, there is nothing special in your land, it is the culture of the igbo to travel wide and explore opportunities that is why igbos are in practically every town in Nigeria even in maiduguri and we can boldly say there's an igbo man in every country of the world
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by cocolacec(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
pseudaria:

My friend stop wallowing in ignorance, it is your type that believes anybody that comes from anywhere after ore is omo-ibo. I personally know dozens of Yoruba families that live and do business in the east, infact my childhood friend and University coursemate is a Yoruba who was born and bred in owerri and has never been to his hometown in ekiti. Yorubas are many in the east and they are never discriminated against. Don't flatter yourself, there is nothing special in your land, it is the culture of the igbo to travel wide and explore opportunities that is why igbos are in practically every town in Nigeria even in maiduguri and we can boldly say there's an igbo man in every country of the world

You are the ignorant one here,my relative is matried to an Igbo man i know what i am talking about.If Yorubaland is not special ,why do you guys troop in large numbers but your politicians can accuse innocemt almajiri as ethnnic cleansers and land grabbers to UN.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by sesan85(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
honeyB2018:

The major character defect with yorubas, is that of hypocrisy. So why are you paranoid when anyone outside Yoruba land contest and win election here. Bode George, did that under the military, which is different from civilian government.
Go and win election in your erosion-ravaged hellhole, not in Yorubaland!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by sesan85(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! Lagos is a no man's land. This one will shock afonja wella.
Whatever makes you sleep at night, olori pelebe.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by sesan85(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
amolat:
Even Bode George is not a Lagos Indigene, he is from Ondo State. He should just close his mouth all of them are usurpers
Bode George is a Lagosian. He's a Saro (descendants of Yoruba returnees from Sierra Leone) like Tiwa Savage, Banky W and Desmond Elliott.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by FlordFlorez(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
sesan85:
Whatever makes you sleep at night, olori pelebe.
olori buruku somebody. Abi this one mistook me for his father?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by sesan85(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gabkosh:
Come and tell me how you own a land you have no boundaries with.

Come and tell me how you fly over ondo and ogun to jump into lagos.

You are peace loving people. No, don't be peace loving, we want you to come and claim it.

Even your Oba no fit talk trash.
Lol, these delusional Bini people are very funny. Just because a handful of Bini Invaders settled and founded a monarchy on a small portion of Lagos Island where they don't even own the land (the Awori Idejo White Cap Chiefs actually own the land), these idiotic Binis claim they own Lagos, including Epe, Ibeju, Ikorodu, Ketu, Mushin etc, lmao! Drunk buffoons!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by sesan85(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Grayoso:

Please who is stopping them?

If Igbos or others want to become Lagos Governor they should simply present a candidate and rely on their political machinery to see them through against Yoruba candidates.

As simple as that. Dont expect any major Party in Lagos to gift an Igbo man their ticket because he is a "Lagosian".
Why should should an Igbo wish to become Lagos Governor!? Are you trying to act like a typical "Liberal, sophisticated" Yoruba? Stop it joor! Igbos should go back to their East to become Governor, not Lagos.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by sesan85(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Noneroone:
are you the one to teach him his origin?
All the Obas of Lagos since Ologun Kutere are paternally descendants of Alaagba, an Ijesha man. You know nothing, go and sleep.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by sesan85(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
calabardick:
we knew this before now, Lagos is a no mans land, very soon it will become biafra republic because hungry yorubas have sold all their properties to igbos
Okay, olori pelebe.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by sesan85(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
olori buruku somebody. Abi this one mistook me for his father?
Okay, olori pelebe.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by sesan85(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
bilulu:

So in essence, those claiming to be Lagosians are also immigrants like the easterners, also can we finally conclude it's a no man's land?
Lagos is Yorubaland, go to your land of the rising scum to become Governor.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Cherez: 12:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Grayoso:

You're not Yoruba because no genuine omoluabi will call Lagos No man's land as you did. Lagos is Yorubaland and all Yorubas know and accept this.

Let’s just say if you're Yoruba then you're not the sort of Yoruba I'd want watching my back. No man's land my azz. Why not go further and say it is the turn of Igbos to produce Lagos governor for the sake of 'equity' and all Yorubas should step down for an Igbo candidate in 2023. Nonsense.
You're being economical with the truth
The word "no man's land for Lagos was/is being used mostly by Yorubas.
Tinubu & most other Lagos big wigs ain't true indigenes of Lagos
Bode George maybe wrong to tell a fellow Yoruba man to relinquish power in Lagos to indigenes but he is right about the non-indigent stuff
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Cherez: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2020
cocolacec:

Mehn all these lies you guys peddle when will it end?
Discriminate?
Igboman reject his own child? Oga, go and make your research na man get child for Igboland, we don't reject any seed from our loins
Stop the lies.
We even give out our women more
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by geetee25(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:
This guy is saying trash.

Sanwoolu is a confirmed Lagosian.
His family is even popular on the island.

Why is he saying trash, they know themself more us....... If it is a real trash, he wouldn't have come out and be saying this publicly cos i am really sure he{olabode} knows the consequences
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by pseudaria: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
cocolacec:

You are the ignorant one here,my relative is matried to an Igbo man i know what i am talking about.If Yorubaland is not special ,why do you guys troop in large numbers but your politicians can accuse innocemt almajiri as ethnnic cleansers and land grabbers to UN.

Wow!! So almajiris aka Fulani herdsmen are innocent, now I truly believe tinubu jazz is strong. So even upon all what they have done to your people to the extent you people inaugurated a dead amotekun to counter them yet this zombie still believes they are innocent just to spite igbos. I believe you need serious orientation
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by bilulu(m): 6:03am On Jun 23, 2020
sesan85:
Lagos is Yorubaland, go to your land of the rising scum to become Governor.
Lolz.... why no man's land dey pain una like witch
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Jsucre(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2020
obembet:

His mother from Ilesha, father from kogi state
stop the yeye talk, Aregbesola is from our family at irogbo ijesa atakumosa east Local govt.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by obembet(f): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Jsucre:
stop the yeye talk, Aregbesola is from our family at irogbo ijesa atakumosa east Local govt.

What has he done for your family and irogbo at Large?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Jsucre(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
obembet:

What has he done for your family and irogbo at Large?
come n visit the village, it's 20min drive from ilesa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.