Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. (56986 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Huge Fireball Explodes In Garage Under Elephant And Castle Station In London / "Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Garage Was Not A Hate Crime" - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Blacks is the most useless race on earth.

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

How I wish I can see this goat one on one wallahi if half of that your dracular teeth were not chisel out if your moutn won't let you go I swear to God.

I will pin you a s s down and use plier to pull your teeth out one after the other.

America belong to the native indian and not those pink looking arrogant claiming white. No white skin human exist I have never seen one but for being silly your teeth need to be pull out with raw metal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by jrusky(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

How I wish I can see this goat one on one wallahi if half of that your dracular teeth were not chisel out of your moutn won't let you go I swear to God.

I will pin you a s s down and use plier to pull your teeth out one after the other.

America belong to the native indian and not those pink looking arrogant claiming white. No white skin human exist I have never seen one but for being silly your teeth need to be pull out with raw metal.

3 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by FlyoruB: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbo people sef una wahala too much. Everything must sha be connected to tribalism/marginalization/Biafra from the perspective of an igbo man. We are the ones over reacting on most of these petty things.

There. Fixed.

6 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by WriterX(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2020
"It's a crab who has lost its shells that gets constantly reminded by the water that it is crab"

Racism is how you let others treat you not how others treat you.

Get an Education, Go into Politics, Do something positive in your community and the society at large, a black man has ruled the white let them sink into our heads.

Racism is how you let others treat you.

Peace to all who found reasoning in my words

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by amstamon: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Army10:
America is owned by red Indians, it's not even owned by the whites you are supporting, you dont know anything but you choose to spill your garbage.
Australia not America.. Google it
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Triangles1(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Rahmanjargo post=90936418]Blacks is the most useless race on earth.

Tell Jay Z, Obama and co. Who has contributed to the development of America to come back and kindly return of all Africa resources you used to empower your country. Murderer.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by tmphoto(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2020
larrysworld:

I won't say the black race is a joke but the leadership of the black race in America after the death of Martin Luther King has been a joke. All the supposed black leaders are in it just for their own pocket.

What are you saying man, since his death I think there have been Malcom X and Elijah Mohammed
But Right now there is no supposedly any Black leader at least not the one I know why they everyone is themselves VOICE in this media age .
And again there is no pocket money for any Black leader, is it the black communities that are underfunded will be the one dashing money to an invincible leaders ain’t gonna happen bro.
Check out Baltimore, Chicago and some black populated areas and see how they are fairing even their SCHOOLS & HOSPITALS are not left out they operate very low compared to the white peoples own
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2020
Nuel4:
they weren't stolen, they were bought. It is 100% impossible for a few Europeans to sail across the Atlantic, navigate the jungles of West Africa and capture people. I know where my ancestors lived it's not possible for a stranger to locate them talkless of capturing them. As for the Americas, it belongs to white people, they own it by right of conquest

You are deluded...don't worry...they need your type in the south for servitude

6 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by ibnew: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

what? Are you serious? They should come back to where to who?. I don't know where you are but if they ship them to Nigeria will your community give them land to stay. Do you see the infighting amongst tribes in Nigeria and Africa.
How can you tell a people who were forcefully relocated over four hundred years ago to go back. Where? The last batch of them were released into the area that is now called Liberia. The black have every right to America more than anyone apart from from the Red Indians the Aboriginal owners of America that were almost completely eliminated by the British (white)when they got there. One of the greatest genocide in human history. This is because Every thing America today was built on the back of Black American parents centuries ago. FREE LABOUR. WORK THAT WAS NEVER PAID FOR FOR CENTURIES. They were set free as slave without a right to own anything, property lands nothing. Even if it was a paid job are they not entitled to pension. Imagine you forefathers working for company for decades without pays except poor meals and only to be sent off without compensation. How would you feel. What will be your status in life as a child from that kind of family. They are not African citizens. They are Americans only of African descent. They are not immigrant like we see now. Why are Arnold Schwarzennegger and Donald Trump who migrated in this Generation Americans and they that were taken about four hundred years ago still not Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Xisnin(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
That was argumentum ad hominem cuz

Don't believe in evolution either.
You misunderstood me.

I don't "believe" in evolution or gravity or conservation of energy, I accept them as scientific facts.

I only poke fun at your lame attempt to blame evolution(a process) for human traits.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by tillaman(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2020
TheSociopath:
Black lives would continue to be seen as trash until black people elevate their socioeconomic status in that country. Teenage pregnancy, drugs, armed robbery, crime in general do not help the way a group of people is perceived. Strive to go to school, do well, get a college degree and watch the number of people demeaning you drop drastically
nah bro, totally incorrect, so are you saying doing drugs, teenage pregnancy is peculiar to the black race?? Come on man there are lots of teen moms that are Caucasian, a lot of Caucasian junkies and lots of crackers that are drop out too, I know the African Americans has a lot to work on but it has to do with the system bro, there are some communities that you can’t find a black family, so the settings is more like the boujee neighbourhood is for the Caucasians while the slums with bando(s) is for the African American
Most of them black kids can’t even keep a job all they want to do is rap or Group Intimacy because most of them have been exposed to all these things from their prime guns and gang violence!
Let them start by gentrifying those neighbourhoods with bandos and watch the school attendance boom!!!
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by dustmalik: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2020
amstamon:

Australia not America.. Google it
You are the one who needs to Google it

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by CoronaVirusPro: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Gibberish, bunkum and balderdash!

Were you forced to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

You are deluded...don't worry...they need your type in the south for servitude
no, you are the deluded one who always wants to push blame to other people. So you actually think a few Europeans crossed the Atlantic and raided the jungles of West Africa without maps, satellites or even a well constructed road network? Lol. You guys better wake up or the rest of the world will continue to see you as simple minded fools

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by TechCapon(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
ProfAmaben:
What if the noose is for himself?
is your signature real?
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by JimmyDarmody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
fairfora:
Neither do I, even though I'm a scientist. We will write some of those wrongs in no time. After homo erectus is homo habilis followed by homo sapiens...what happened thereafter on the evolution track? I expect human to have had 2 heads and 12 fingers by now because evolution isn't meant to stop at homo sapiens. Why are monkeys still monkeys or apes still apes and have suddenly stopped transforming into man? Have you ever thought that criminals could be tracked and located after a crime was committed via the air in that surrounding the scene days later? We have achieved a feat in this and the whole world would soon know. Maybe this time, they'd know blacks too have stuffs to offer. I'm so happy.
Refreshing. At this time, our biggest budget should be committed to the advancement of science and technology into coasts that the world has not seen. Ground breaking discoveries lie in the heart of Africans who are decapitated by the ignorance of our leaders. Progress will be made but the question is of time. When and not if.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by CoronaVirusPro: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Black people sef una wahala too much. Everything must sha be connected to racism from the perspective of a black man. We are the ones over reacting on most of these petty things.

The problem with your lots is that you just always want to comment, even when you have no idea about topic.

Were you forced to comment?

Stop propagating beer parlour talks.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by JimmyDarmody: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2020
Xisnin:

You misunderstood me.

I don't "believe" in evolution or gravity or conservation of energy, I accept them as scientific facts.

I only poke fun at your lame attempt to blame evolution(a process) for human traits.
ummm your assimilation rate is discouraging. I will speak no further.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Xisnin(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2020
TheSociopath:
Black lives would continue to be seen as trash until black people elevate their socioeconomic status in that country. Teenage pregnancy, drugs, armed robbery, crime in general do not help the way a group of people is perceived. Strive to go to school, do well, get a college degree and watch the number of people demeaning you drop drastically
Nonsensical post from an illiterate.
No one cares about perception as that is a private issue.
The main point is how people are treated in law and social settings.
Whether someone lives or dies shouldn't depend on the group they belong to.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

If you need a noose to end your miserable existence, we'll happily provide the rope. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by JastSiryin(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2020
StrikeBack:
This blm is already getting annoying
Bros I'm sick of it to be honest.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by ibnew: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2020
Nuel4:
they weren't stolen, they were bought. It is 100% impossible for a few Europeans to sail across the Atlantic, navigate the jungles of West Africa and capture people. I know where my ancestors lived it's not possible for a stranger to locate them talkless of capturing them. As for the Americas, it belongs to white people, they own it by right of conquest
Bros check history. One example is the History of the Bini kingdom where the oba who resisted was sent away, artifacts stolen. Artifacts that the British agree they stole with some of them returned willfully by the British. Process still on to more or the rest. They came with army with motars , arsenals and gun powder. The technology we did not have as at when they came. Agreed there some infighting and betrayal between us but it's either you agree or you are taken anyways. The only country that was not colonized when they came was Ethiopia. If it was trading why colonize us. Do you colonize your trading partners. South Africa is very fresh. Please Google some of this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Ghostrye: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2020
tatatar:

What do mean by "another man's land" undecided
Most of the murders in the SS are still from the normal everyday crimes amongst your own people. Using your logic,stop complaining about the Fulani's then.
But what you are getting wrong is they USA is not a white mans country, funny thing is the blacks have been in that country for as long as the whites have been there (some people even claim they've been there before the whites). but one thing is certain, it's that the present USA was built by both blacks and whites, and both of them have been there since USA was called USA so there should be no discrimination against either one of em. Finito

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

Stop trying to change history...get some education and learn to love yourself

It's you who needs to do more research bro.
I can't believe it's 21st century and people still don't know everything about how the black folks got to America..
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2020
ibnew:

Bros check history. One example is the History of the Bini kingdom where the oba who resisted was sent away, artifacts stolen. Artifacts that the British agree they stole with some of them returned willfully by the British. Process still on to more or the rest. They came with army with motars , arsenals and gun powder. The technology we did not have as at when they came. Agreed there some infighting and betrayal between us but it's either you agree or you are taken anyways. The only country that was not colonized when they came was Ethiopia. If it was trading why colonize us. Do you colonize your trading partners. South Africa is very fresh. Please Google some of this.

That deluded self hating thing is no bro of yours..he hates your type

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by amstamon: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2020
dustmalik:

You are the one who needs to Google it
Ok, u won
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2020
larrysworld:

"Maybe" the guy planted the noose himself to seek attention and sympathy. Jussie Smollet comes to mind......

That stupid boy.. I'm not sure he's out of it yet..
That's why empire sacked him I hope this guy doesn't lose his job too if they come to figure out that he planted it there
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by lagdmark(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Are you that stupid, animals like you are supposed to be used for experiments by biology students because your life is worthless on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Sambeef:
Wailers in Nigerian we start shouting black live matters, as if some of your parents can allow you to marry from other tribes. That were d problem started from. Say no to TRIBALISM,NEPOTISM N RACISM. We are one in God eyes.

This "racism" and "tribalism/ marry from other tribe" line don tire now. Let it rest and look for something more original grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by subcbouy: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Black people sef una wahala too much. Everything must sha be connected to racism from the perspective of a black man. We are the ones overreacting on most of these petty things.
What are you saying? Is it because you haven't been racially profiled? Everything should be done equally not only when blacks are involved.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Eko1999(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Hi fams and colleagues,
I hope all is well!
As many of you know, things are not on the right tract at this moment I have recently decided to look for a job and am reaching out to you to ask for your help with any leads or contacts.
I am looking for a job in Kwara state (ilorin)
If you know of any job opportunities or leads that you might be able to share with me, please send them my way.
Thanks in advance for your help! I hope you all are doing well
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by SpockFederation: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2020
... POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS (MOTIVATION):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zbn1-IeBJs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.