Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84473 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by egworlordor(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by cybriz82(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Koboko444:
Seems like she was dumped by her lover. But did she have to drink hypo. Why not drink fuking alchohol. By the time you do a three day diet of alchohol your brain will be forced to get solution.

I Taya my brother...beauty no b everything a man need In a woman...
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by sylve11: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Journey well Eloho Bello. sad cool
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by AsomughaChuks02: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
In this Covid 19 rough times, a lot of people are going through extreme stress. In particular, private school teachers are suffering so much. A special Covid 19 palliative should be created for these teachers especially as there is no end in sight of the lockdown of schools. It is very important. Those who have the ears of powers in Abuja should please suggest this to them. Private school teachers are most impacted by this lockdown and it is unfortunate that even the NLC are not creating awareness about their plight, whether they are members of their body or not. I am not a school teacher but I have friends who are and believe me, they are in very direct situation now. The woman who committed suicide doesn't look like a begger by calling but she may have resorted to begging due to restrictions that may have greatly affected her work. May her soul rest in peace. And may God help the child she left behind, amen.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
I feel like crying right now, Don't Commit Suicide Please, no matter what is happening in your life.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by luluosas(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Whoever takes his or her life in suicide is foolish, stupid, selfish and wicked. I don't really know why people will see hell fire ahead and gladly embrace it. Foolish girl
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by chubinwa(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why opting for suicide when you know there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Give yourself even a false hope and work towards it. you might not get the best of it but sure you'd be fine

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by supereagle(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't know her problems, but she have determined to stay alive for her only child. We all go through challenges in life, but taking ones life is not the way out.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ClownPrinceOfPi: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
luluosas:
Whoever takes his or her life in suicide is foolish, stupid, selfish and wicked. I don't really know why people will see hell fire ahead and gladly embrace it. Foolish girl
A Hollywood director took his life.The news is still on the fp.He was rich and popular.Just pray you don't meet situations that make you rethink life.Not everybody is mentally strong, and most times when they give out signals of commiting suicide most people ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by jchioma: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
The problem as I see it was that she put too much trust in men, and was always getting disappointed. Moreover, she had no REAL friend to lean on. But in all things, suicide should never have been an option. There's so much more to live for. She even had a child to nurture and care for.

May depression not find its way into our hearts. It's effect can be disastrous. I wish I can say rest in peace, but I don't know the fate of those that kill themselves in the hereafter. I pray the child she left behind will find every reason to live and be thankful for little mercies.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Romanoff(f): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ayo081:

Well, don't ever put so much trust on Man, they fail even their exams.

Really true.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by madridsta007(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Built2last:
So the spirit of Suicide is back to Naija.

Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.

Its a spirit that starts with voices in your head.

when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.

If you keep quiet, you will take your life cos the voice will never stop

This is a honest summary.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Jughead29: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
We the private school teachers are mostly hit this particular period. no salaries no help no gov interventions. currently am only having N50 as the last money in my hand and nothing to even eat.

i do give when i have. But now seems nobody even care.Lets help ourselves because life no matter what is turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
ooh heavens. cry

what a beautiful woman.

RIP to her

my heart is burning by reading this sad news.

people, pls, stop committing suicide naaah, abeg una.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Tribalism123(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
And she is snapping inside car to show us things are good for her.

I wonder why people see social media as a place of Fame why in the other way, it is a place of depression.

RIP sha

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Auxtin85:
Coward, the battle she couldn’t fight has been left for her young son to continue

Of what importance is it to call her a coward? Will it change the what has happened, I pray you don't get into her situation, she is dead let her rest. It's between her and her maker now.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Built2last: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Asadujames202:

Fake-asx pastor

Eff off

Dont kill yourself oo.

i am not a pastor and dont desire to be one.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Calismart(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Fine girl like this commit suicide. its unfortunate
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by jummex8228(f): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Twinkletwin:
amen thank you for even caring
What do need money for?
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by dchikky: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
titiloyeblog:

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/single-mum-allegedly-commits-suicide-in.html
c
It has not been easy in this life. But we keep trusting God.
RIP
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Depression!.... Suicide!.
Suicide;
Being attempting that for a while now but ain't working,
I think it's an escape route,although some terms the act as being cowardice but nope it saves you from present and pending shame and disappointment because it ain't easy to poisoned and take ur own life.
Nevertheless I sympathize with her family, son and her ''real'' friends (almost forgotten,there is nothing like real friends) they would be the one to feel the pain but to me she is free; Free from all the troubles and suffering that's attached with this world.
The deads don't feel pain, only the livings do.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Bluffly: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
She is stupid. Learn to adjust and keep adjusting to find solace, na lie. They fix their eye on a particular thing and put their hope in man instead of God Almighty through His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.