Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93563 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Karlifate: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:
I doubt if any Nigerian girl will make Heaven. These daughters of Eve are on another level.

A girl has been disturbing my guy for 15K since last week. I was with my guy last night when he showed me his chat with the girl. My guy was asking her what she needs the 15k for.. Girl boldly said, she's a big girl that my guy shouldn't be asking her such question.. A girl eating Mummy thank you is claiming to be a big girl.
As I'm writing now, they're inside the room now.. Only God know what they're doing. My mind is telling me they're studying the word of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by vickydevoka(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mokason28:

I Dated a girl a student at Bingham university one day my Neighbor came around saw the girl (plateau girl) and asked if he could make a move on the girl... I said yes I gave him exactly 3mins interval to get the girls number and any information he needed next thing I saw when I snuck back in my own house ooo my Neighbour was already banging the girl in my sitting room
Fast forward to few weeks later the girl was begging me to please help her with 3k that she is stranded only for me to find out lerra that the girl invited my neighbor to a hotel and needed my money to flex my neighbor grin
I fear who no fear woman
U said plateau gal. It's normal here. They always have 2 or 3 boy friends. They one who brings de money n de one who she really loves

7 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Dextre(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:
I doubt if any Nigerian girl will make Heaven. These daughters of Eve are on another level.

A girl has been disturbing my guy for 15K since last week. I was with my guy last night when he showed me his chat with the girl. My guy was asking her what she needs the 15k for.. Girl boldly said, she's a big girl that my guy shouldn't be asking her such question.. A girl eating Mummy thank you is claiming to be a big girl.
As I'm writing now, they're inside the room now.. Only God know what they're doing. My mind is telling me they're studying the word of God.

grin grin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by TGMISKY(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
My advice has always been "fear woman and any man wey no fear woman"

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Burgerlomo: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
madridguy:
First Bank sent her

Am at home start coming grin grin grin chai

What's the big deal there after all it's just a bank alert cool

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Justmeal: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
madridguy:
First Bank sent her
Hahahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by davien(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dem never tell you your d*ck is bigger than their ex?

Or na just passing of night at a friend's place?

Or say dem visit that guy wey dey disturb them?

Or dem no want him trouble so na kiss she kiss am make him free her.

Or she go party and no fit come your side so na her friends place she go sleep?

Or her friends go call am make them go waka?

Or she and her friend go come with take away from that waka?

Or her phone dey on flight mode 247?

Or she no like that razz guy but get him number?

Or she no fit cheat but all her chat na always guys asking to see am?

Or you don go restaurant where your babe try jump fence to hide from you before?

Or you see am she still follow that guy go?

Cultist come knock your door collect your babe for that night before?

I've seen most and experience some of those things and thankfully don wise up. Love no dey most women heart, na gain concern them. When they get older they start looking for retirement as wife, by then make sure you're employment as a bachelor get promotion with ladies younger than them. Na why dem dey vex say "good men" no dey to relax to after chasing agbero.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Those twitter comments don off me finish!!!

"...Side nigga to another side nigga"!!! Who come be the real or main nigga??! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Favour22amaka(f): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
I'm a female, so no need to fear me.

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
engrchykae:
all daughters of Eve are to be feared.

Every single one of them... No fvcking exceptions!!!

6 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
It is a stale already. Logout and go meet the women in your lives. Audio fear-women. undecided

6 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
pocohantas:
It is a stale already. Logout and go meet the women in your lives. Audio fear-women. undecided

Some are even with a woman while typing all those rubbish.grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Maobichek: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bruno3000:
Between Igbo and Yoruba women I don't even know who to fear more...
. Hahaaaaaa!!! you wan start?
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by AreaFada2: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
madridguy:
First Bank sent her

Oh boy that one get me gan gan grin cheesy

Chai! That Maga pocket don suffer. From his tone of command "start coming" he must be fairly loaded.

As long as DNA test proves your kids are yours, just leave the rest. grin

5 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
You all are not serious. Of all things to fear in life it's women abi? Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
"I'm at home start coming" First Bank. grin grin

Are you fed up with the status quo Nigeria is today? Join us here https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together Search and join our telegram group (nigerianyouthsaretired) pls retweet and follow
one of the advantages of mobile banking. You don't hs e to go to the bank anymore cos it has gone home grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

Some are even with a woman while typing all those rubbish.grin

As usual na. Babes no even send again, agaracha must come back.

3 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MhizJoyce(f): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
The implication of this fear women cliche is that it gives more women the liver to stab you men

5 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Lovelyn451(f): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Men are to be feared more...very dangerous humans with dark minds, most mysterious of Gods creations, possessing the nature of a beast yet so gentle and soft. blessed with so much strength but slow to speech...fear men

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by kolade560: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
lilmax:
You guys choose to be fooled

The signs are always there, you're just blind because you think you're in love

A girl says this is my cousin, best friend or this is my friend, yet your eyes are opened

If she's not your blood don't trust her, even as a wife, she only gives birth to your blood.
true!!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by mariatt(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
cool
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by kolade560: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Onyi22:
Na wa oooo
na una na
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by samsard(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
missawele:
These are funny stories. But at the end, we can conclude that we are the ones doing ourselves.
A man will break a lady's heart, and she will retaliate by breaking someone else's son's heart. Ans that one will also retaliate by breaking another woman's heart. And the cycle goes on and on.

We will all be alright las las .

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Still playing the blame game, huh?
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
You all like them bad. When you meet the ones that won't show you pepper, you will be the devil and start showing her pepper. Teaching her how to show pepper to others. And when they learn and start showing pepper to guys, you will still be the ones to come and shout."fear women". Wet in concern me, I don't have power to show anyone pepper and I do t have the patience to let anyone show me pepper.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Prenonjebose: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
policy12:
Hmmmm
Hahaha. They have dealt with the Keke owner. The guy vex confess.

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.
let's hear word

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by McSlow: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Only woman had a face to face discussions with the devil, fear women coz there is a lot of secrets Eve discuss with the devil
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by kolade560: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
No matter how a lady is smart, an intelligent guy will always see signs and decode but they fall in love blindly giving themselves hopes from slight chances when the lady is actually a LovePeddler.
That same lady you want to die on top, u will see that she is nothing after months of break up.
trust a woman? not possible, I don't even trust myself.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
I'm not a simp.

I no go fear

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Dami12345: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Men are to be feared more...very dangerous humans with dark minds, most mysterious of Gods creations, possessing the nature of a beast yet so gentle and soft. blessed with so much strength but slow to speech...fear men

This is beautiful, u sound like a poet.

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by backbone503(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Na una know where una dey see the women wer una dey fear, and wetin una still dey do with dem.

I've been so blessed with women. My mum, sisters, nieces, aunties, my girl and a few friends (past and present). These are people I love so much. There is no room to fear any woman in my life. If I can't love you, I don't need your company.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.