Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93561 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Rubicon67(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
madridguy:
First Bank sent her

Am at home start coming grin grin grin chai

I wan sky dive when I read that... �����

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Gerrard59(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Raymeskey:
Fear Nigerian babes
Its better to be single than to even know some of them..
That's how I met one not quite long we became friend. actually wanted us to take it to another level (I wanted to make her side chick first after which promotion will later comes because real chick is of different faith), but she insisted that she have a boy friend and the guy is good to her. That's fine by me since we are friend, probably she is pretending because her body language is entirely different (in my mind).

same...
We later met in the evening babe said I shouldn't bother about it again. Fine if you said so..my reply.
We now schedule her to visit me in the following day probably in the morning (this is not the first time of visiting)

In the morning babe called that she will be coming
after some hours she flashed and I called back but her line was not reachable, I went to the main street no sign of her

Clearly, you were cheating yet have the right to criticise her for doing same? shocked This una hypocrisy eh. Anyway, you folks deserve each other. grin

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.
Amen ooo,I just pray I get favoured this time
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by micflo28(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
I know a guy in uni days, his gf birthday was close and baba was broke, baba went to rob a lodge to raise money to celebrate the birthday, birthday reach, na venza park for the girl lodge front, it happened that the girl was engaged to a senators son. Uniabuja babes are literally not for broke niggarz... I mean the classy ones.

13 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Slynation(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Make I book space charge phone first... grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MrMacinterchi1: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
policy12:
Hmmmm
please what is the meaning of the writing on the keke
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
I love my woman and I believe she loves me...If you are in a relationship just do ur best, leave the rest to God...

13 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
PerfectJUSTICE:
Nigerian women have always been in the news for one reason or the other. If they are in the news for feminism, they are probably waxing strong giving out gists about how they want to be treated as women. Also, when talks of infidelity and DNA is causing outrage on social media, there is every point that women have touched the topic.

What gives a human being such audacity to always think he or she is right? In the period of incessant rape in the country, some Nigerian men tagged all men as rapist. That comment sparked outage among men. So many instances were given about how men are potential rapists.

However, the men have in turn, relayed the activities of these women to the world. So many shocking revelations showed how unfaithful some women are. It is not surprising to some men though, as they have similar experiences.

Below are the screenshots. Read and share your thoughts. Have you ever been heart broken by a woman before?

seen.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by FlipsideX: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
backbone503:
Na una know where una dey see the women wer una dey fear, and wetin una still dey do with dem.

I've been so blessed with women. My mum, sisters, nieces, aunties, my girl and a few friends (past and present). These are people I love so much. There is no room to fear any woman in my life. If I can't love you, I don't need your company.

�����
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by millionboi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
One of the gals I used to gbensh dat year introduced me to her husband-to-be as her pastor-she even came up with a fake church name on the spot.
O boi since then I fear women pass Satan. cheesy

I know an Imam (a friend of mine) in Jos who secretly fvcked dozens of wives of some of the most prominent Muslims in Plateau state. When you see these women in public, you won't even believe they can do such. But to be fair to these women, their husbands were busy fvcking Unijos big gals and spending money on them
meanin say life no balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Baawahala:
I love my woman and I believe she loves me...If you are in a relationship just do ur best, leave the rest to God...
u r a pussy neega

8 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Aystarz: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
MhizJoyce:
The implication of this fear women cliche is that it gives more women the liver to stab you men

Nah it exposes them even more for the fraud that most women are. Men are wiser now.

13 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by cooltola(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
such is life
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MrMacinterchi1: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
zicoraads:
I loved this series on Twitter yesterday. Dr. Funmilayo's ordeal and that of Elo inspired it.

Truly, fear women. cheesy
whet happened to them?

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by RoseyJ: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
davien:
Dem never tell you your d*ck is bigger than their ex?

Or na just passing of night at a friend's place?

Or say dem visit that guy wey dey disturb them?

Or dem no want him trouble so na kiss she kiss am make him free her.

Or she go party and no fit come your side so na her friends place she go sleep?

Or her friends go call am make them go waka?

Or she and her friend go come with take away from that waka?

Or her phone dey on flight mode 247?

Or she no like that razz guy but get him number?

Or she no fit cheat but all her chat na always guys asking to see am?

Or you don go restaurant where your babe try jump fence to hide from you before?

Or you see am she still follow that guy go?

Cultist come knock your door collect your babe for that night before?

I've seen most and experience some of those things and thankfully don wise up. Love no dey most women heart, na gain concern them. When they get older they start looking for retirement as wife, by then make sure you're employment as a bachelor get promotion with ladies younger than them. Na why dem dey vex say "good men" no dey to relax to after chasing agbero.

LMAO
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by SweetCunt97(f): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
onwuakpachris:
hmmm....when I see the type of girls some naija dudes roll with eh all in d name of rltnshps I js dey wonder wetin b naija men problem honestly..cus 4 their mind..they aving fun..loving nd fvcking d hottest chicks...but I js pity them sha cus in Christ's voice.."they don't know what they doing"....d girls go js dey use dem as ATMs..come dey even manipulate them emotionally nd sexually on top..which kind wahala be that abeg...as 4 me..I'm way above all those manipulation rubbish..I didn't js read Robert greene's most powerful books.."d 48 laws of powers"..."d Art of seduction"..."mastery"...nd "d 50th law" js 4 reading sake..I digested all d teachings nd practice olla d teachings esp when dealing with d ever manipulative naija girls..so I can smell any form of manipulation from any girl from ten miles away...so d naija girl that can ever manipulate me financially..emotionally.. sexually e.t.c must come from either Jupiter or mars so I won't b able 2 smell her manipulations....worst part..naija men always think they d ones using naija girls but d reverse is always d case...they d ones using us...make naija guys wise up abeg
You must be one boring manipulative guy with all that books you've digested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Happyfela(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fear me then, cos I no fear Woman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by JasperVII(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
you guys can't do without us but will still bash us why
Lmfao. Should we tell her?

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MrMacinterchi1: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Its both gender that are guilty of all that is being said here. So guys dont be biased on this matter. Men even do worst.

May God deliver we the Holy sisters from vultures including those who claim to be bro but are wolves in sheep's clothing.

#Likebegatlike
Amen Holy Sister.

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by cray91(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
you are right! i predicted so too cuz word of Hod is best Digested when the two gender are together!
Kriss216:
I doubt if any Nigerian girl will make Heaven. These daughters of Eve are on another level.

A girl has been disturbing my guy for 15K since last week. I was with my guy last night when he showed me his chat with the girl. My guy was asking her what she needs the 15k for.. Girl boldly said, she's a big girl that my guy shouldn't be asking her such question.. A girl eating Mummy thank you is claiming to be a big girl.
As I'm writing now, they're inside the room now.. Only God know what they're doing. My mind is telling me they're studying the word of God.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Jeffy1206(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
madridguy:
First Bank sent her

Am at home start coming grin grin grin chai
the first bank got me like grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Men are to be feared more...very dangerous humans with dark minds, most mysterious of Gods creations, possessing the nature of a beast yet so gentle and soft. blessed with so much strength but slow to speech...fear men

Wow!! grin

Nice speech. Eloquence you gat there.

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Mrlucky81(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
That side nigga to another side nigga
Shows that what goes around comes around
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Raymeskey: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gerrard59:

Clearly, you were cheating yet have the right to criticise her for doing same? shocked This una hypocrisy eh. Anyway, you folks deserve each other. grin
I didn't intend on cheating neither do I cheated on my babe, she is of different faith (other religion) and her dad is a prominent man in which he said she can't marry from another religion. Babe has been hoping that it will go well with both of us but now we don't think so, so I have been observing and advising her not put hope on us anymore and not to turn down guys that come her way...we are not departed yet because we still dey bleep and its all because of her
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by enonche85(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bruno3000:
Between Igbo and Yoruba women I don't even know who to fear more...

Fear Yoruba girls. My Yoruba gf was 3months pregnant for another guy and still wanted me to knack without protection. On 4 occasions she refused me knacking with CD, and as if God wanted to save me from problem I resisted knacking without protection. A month later she disappeared only to resurface with a son months later.

13 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by missawele(f): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=CalebLebsco56 post=91307706][/quote]

Hi, please click on the whatsapp link in my signature to reach me directly on whatsapp.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by emmnprince(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
An experienced lady in the game can introduce her boyfriend to her other boyfriend by saying: "My love meet my boo." And the two nincompoops will now shake hands with stinking gestures and say: "Baba how far na?" (I witnessed this).

My own personal experience: The day I visited one of my babes at AAU, Ekpoma, she introduced me to her school boyfriend saying: Onos, meet my brother!" Immediately she said it, NEPA just take the light! (Me her brother!) Assuming light dey, the guy for see the expression on my face and know say na BIG lie she just drop!

The mumu guy stretched his web-like left hand for a handshake. Well as an understanding guy, I accepted his handshake with the normal exchange of "how far guy" pleasantry.

After her school boyfriend left, she became restless and unsettled. Me wey I no send her in the first place.

Long story short: she fried correct eggs wey I use Irebor bread chop and we do the normal thing and life goes on. No fighting! No drama! No arguments!

P.S. We still be friends today, but operating on a brother-sister level. After all we hail from Delta and speak the same dialect!

My question is: Are we truly brother and sister?

17 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by missawele(f): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
smileyPlease read to understand. Not to respond.

samsard:
Still playing the blame game, huh?
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Abbeylanre15(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
This one burst my brain grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
I fear women pass devil.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by cray91(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
i no blame those girls i blame those guys wey dey take them serious! i can bet with all my balls say no naija girl is single or dating 1 person. imagine the number of guys that message them on social media everyday

My own take it as long as your girl is on social media. its over
PerfectJUSTICE:
Nigerian women have always been in the news for one reason or the other. If they are in the news for feminism, they are probably waxing strong giving out gists about how they want to be treated as women. Also, when talks of infidelity and DNA is causing outrage on social media, there is every point that women have touched the topic.

What gives a human being such audacity to always think he or she is right? In the period of incessant rape in the country, some Nigerian men tagged all men as rapist. That comment sparked outage among men. So many instances were given about how men are potential rapists.

However, the men have in turn, relayed the activities of these women to the world. So many shocking revelations showed how unfaithful some women are. It is not surprising to some men though, as they have similar experiences.

Below are the screenshots. Read and share your thoughts. Have you ever been heart broken by a woman before?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.