Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! (3584 Views)

I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys / I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Meklex(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2011
Idowuogbo:

haba i look like thirdhand babe to u , 5star
i do 8stars boo , u garra b even bobo wink cheesy cheesy
yepa! U think say na follow come babe u be, sweery u beta wake up and lets do that 5star, before it too late. I'm being even jhor!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2011
simbi was a gal
u no go school
5 na odd number , how u bin even
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Meklex(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2011
Idowuogbo:

simbi was a gal
u no go school
5 na odd number , how u bin even
simbi is still a gal
5 na odd number
and you're an odd gal, quote me wrong olodo.
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by SALady(f): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2011
@op you just gave me a headache from reading your lines. Shuuuuuuu!!!!! I need a mental detox after all this.
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Atreides(f): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2011
SA Lady:

@op you just gave me a headache from reading your lines. Shuuuuuuu!!!!! I need a mental detox after all this.
Dude i didnt even bother reading it after the first 2 lines. . Too much wahala!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by MrOrton: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2011
Atits,
Click on the link to the thread on my sig. spot. angry angry
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Atreides(f): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Atits,
Click on the link to the thread on my sig. spot. angry angry
It's locked.
P.s-IS Atreides really that hard to type?
Double P.s-Lmao. . Top 5? Hehehe. .
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by MrOrton: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2011
Em,
Arthritis Attrieds Attreinds Attities, cheesy
Yeah it was locked! angry
Season II is coming soon, and you're No_7 on the list - Mrs Chima's evil lil'daughter Indeed!! wink
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Atreides(f): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Em,
Arthritis Attrieds Attreinds Attities, cheesy
Yeah it was locked! angry
Season II is coming soon, and you're No_7 on the list - Mrs Chima's evil lil'daughter Indeed!! wink
*sigh*. . In the immortal words of P.T Barnum,"I don't care what you say about me,at least spell my name right". Atreides isn't really that hard to type.
And yes,I am Mama Chike's eeeevil daughter. . (insert maniacal laughter here). HaHaHa,HaHaHaHaHa. . (kinda like Mandark)
.Or better still-Muahahahhaha. . My reign of eeevil will be long and merciless. .

Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by koolchicco: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2011
Saecula:

Lately there have been torrents of inanities being posted on this site in the name of comments and topics. The way they ask popcock questions or create gibberish topics connotes that they are immature. It has been nightmarish trying to squeeze out a modicum of meaning from those facile and shallow rejoinders. It is indubitable that children or without denigration, underaged teens with Nokia N70 or 3110c are the perpetrators of this execrable gaffe and faux paxes. Now that I am bereft of fortitude to bear this pestilential acts by this sites juvenile reprobates and errants, I can't but remonstrate now before it exacerbates. Shalom!

Hahahaha. See Grammarian. grin fa fa fa, foul! grin grin grin
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by MLSwiss: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2011
lmao !!!!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Meklex(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
Atreides:

*sigh*. . In the immortal words of P.T Barnum,"I don't care what you say about me,at least spell my name right". Atreides isn't really that hard to type.
And yes,I am Mama Chike's eeeevil daughter. . (insert maniacal laughter here). HaHaHa,HaHaHaHaHa. . (kinda like Mandark)
.Or better still-Muahahahhaha. . My reign of eeevil will be long and merciless. .
eww! This is really cracking me up. Besides who is P.T barnum and mandark?? Chai I have a long way to go,
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Atreides(f): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2011
Meklex:

eww! This is really cracking me up. Besides who is P.T barnum and mandark?? Chai I have a long way to go,
He was an American showman. . Mandark's a cartoon character-i posted his pic
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2011
Meklex:

simbi is still a gal
5 na odd number
and you're an odd gal, quote me wrong olodo.
Since u no she b gal , so y u acting like eze was gay ,how i tek odd , cus u jus dey chat kabloose, jus tell me sey ur pocket no fit afford even star , chikena !!!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2011
Chris Okotie posts in the romance section now?
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Meklex(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Since u no she b gal , so y u acting like eze was gay ,how i tek odd , cus u jus dey chat kabloose, jus tell me sey your pocket no fit afford even star , chikena !!!
I don talk say u be odd gal wey dey bulldoze 5crates of beer.
Anyway if you wanna get laid just give me the green light. Chikena!!!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2011
^aRE u alrite @ al. .I will Warn u for the last nite. Don't try to get rude
U wouldn't cope with my handful .behave and use ur Words Wisely bob.
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Atreides(f): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^aRE u alrite @ al. .I will Warn u for the last nite. Don't try to get rude
U wouldn't cope with my handful .behave and use your Words Wisely bob.
@all,Id Noble has spoken! Pere!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
^paparazzi thank u but u for snap my left view , i look betta from d left wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Meklex(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2011
@ID, ok I reserve my comment Cheers !!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by don7: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2011
I laugh when I interview my fellow country men for jobs. As much as I love to help because we are foreigners in oyinbo land, the way we speak our big big grammar confuses not only me but my oyinbo colleagues. Why for christ sake cant we speak the usual everyday english?
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
@OP:
ME TOO! angry
ABOMINATION! angry angry
grin grin
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by annita19(f): 3:37am On Jun 03, 2011
Hahaha what type of English is this?
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Saecula: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
Been a long time,
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by claremont(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2011
This post is especially apt at this point in time, too many kids roaming through the romance section of NL!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
One of the funniest thread on nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by amblors(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
@OP, you're the condensed version of Rt Hon. Patrick "big grammar" Obiahaghon
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Kslib(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
@OP Kai! Kai! Chei! U kon make english dey hungry me,but talk true u sef confuse.If u wan knw the value of N70 & 3110c go thief am 4 market.Na 4 grave u go knw the hidden value!!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 03, 2011
me sef i am fed up with some of these ugly naija girls on nairaland and see how some of them dey blow shakara grin
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by MrsChima(f): 5:40am On Aug 03, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! / 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? / 22 Year Old Nigerian Married A 68 Year Old German Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.