Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (65719 Views)

Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Should I Block This Girl? / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
talk2yinkuz:
She probably likes as a friend and not someone date

I was once in this scenario, I was badly hurt but she wanted us to be good friends.

Sincerely its was not easy I had to block her for a while to get myself back to order, got another woman and [MOVED ON], after which we continued with our friendship, and we both are cool in our various relationships.
dont go and be having sex with her oo and ruin ur current relationship shocked.i know some of we guys..we always want to have one more sexual taste of her ex when she has clearly moved on maybe to satisfy some ego or for some revenge tins.Would be safer u guys just kept a distant apart from each on a hello basis at least for ur current relationship.just saying though.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Randy91:

It fit b yansh matter ooooogringrin
na only she get yansh grin grin grin?
everyday u see sexier ladies with bigger buttocks and yansh grin.if na her yansh dey thrill u then get another endowed babe and withing days u don forget say the old one dey exist cheesy.I cant believe a guy can allow himself to be manipulated grin
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Westernlove: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:
I proposed love to her though knowing that she had a guy
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise

Mumu fool.......These Is one of the few Idiots I've always been talking about, The pathetic thing will be I'm sure you are In your 30's. A large Shiithole males are the lowest of the lowest of the males In the world. No balls, Nothing, Absolutely poor In decision making. You come here dey ask foolish and nonsense question...... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by FireKing: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Liar how can you say you are not aware of ur evil deeds..... When you finally realized that you did the guy wrong wetin u con take settle the guy abi u dey put another guy for one chance again
Pearly255:
It’s a pity I’ve actually made a guy feel this way without noticing.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by fareed69(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ucheoluwa(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bro ...go n read ur books.... schools will be resuming soon. Stop all these I love I love talk your own activities.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Testimony1988(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Block and blacklist her.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Ademitemimine: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Abeg! block the yeye girl. she is playing on ur intelligence.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by newdawn2017(f): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

She is keeping u as emotional consort, someone use get relief wgwn d guy hurts her. Take a decisive stand now. Come & marry me naaa grin
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by romenna: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Bye
why?
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Crownstar01: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
all the more reason he should block her or ignore her cos she"s just manipulating him..And blocking her wont ruin any future relationship of his.Its about being in control of yourself emotionally.When you are emotionally weak women manipulate u and rub your face in the mud.I bet she always brags to her friends how she always makes a fool of the op.I wont be even shocked if op is even sending her money using to to bribe her hoping for a comeback cheesy.when u are weak as a man u become completely worthless.let me just hope op is just a 16 old teenage love struck kid and not some grown up man.
Hahaha. That's totally true. Maybe she sensed that the OP just wants to score, nothing else. grin grin

When dealing with some women, you just have to raise your game. grin
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

I know why she's doing so,i do that alot too
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Crownstar01: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
OP, when a woman who is not really into you knew you love her, the chase is over. It's all over.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
romenna:
why?
No strength to argue
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by romenna: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No strength to argue
ur moniker sha
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
romenna:
ur moniker sha
Yes I know
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by engela7(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Guy blocking the girl is not an option.
I'll advise you to move on with your life and just see her as a friend, whenever you call or she calls you, don't talk about love, keep your conversation straight.

She's not seeing you as an option even in the next life. Women are like that once they say NO it's no. They'll only care for you as friends.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ikenna44: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
lemme tell you what she's doing... She's keeping you around for just in case reasons!

In case she doesn't find someone better... You will be the unfortunate person she will bounce on...

My advice is... Ditch her without looking back... And if she eventually brings her a$$ to your bed... Fu@k her and dump her. She never liked you and she never will.

vybzkartel:

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ikenna44: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
And it's mostly ugly girls that will be putting guys on high jump!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Codyt(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Op man up and block the fvck outta her. There are other fishes in the sea. If she no gree, free her. Don't let her guilt trip you anyhow. angry
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Crownstar01:
Hahaha. That's totally true. Maybe she sensed that the OP just wants to score, nothing else. grin grin

When dealing with some women, you just have to raise your game. grin
the girl is obviously collecting money from the op.base on op wants to score again the babe don sense im desperation hence she"s making use of his desperation to good use by obtaining him cheesy.i just pray make we no hear story of one guy that murder im ex in a jealous rage cheesy.wen u notice a girl is manipulating u just quietly break up or block her cos if u dont one u will snap and eventually murder her cheesy.all those guys wey u dey hear dey murder their ex or girlfriends na like this e dey take start..obsession wey dem no wan let go off.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Westernlove:

Mumu fool.......These Is one of the few Idiots I've always been talking about, The pathetic thing will be I'm sure you are In your 30's. A large Shiithole males are the lowest of the lowest of the males In the world. No balls, Nothing, Absolutely poor In decision making. You come here dey ask foolish and nonsense question...... grin grin grin
ok is this one of the reasons u said u dislike naija guys? grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Draxy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Block her for your sanity. Have been there, i ended up deleting the number and when she called or whatsapp, i dont know if its her or someone else. So saying whos this, naturally messes her head up, and she lets me be.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by felzokugo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Orisirisi[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
na only she get yansh grin grin grin?
everyday u see sexier ladies with bigger buttocks and yansh grin.if na her yansh dey thrill u then get another endowed babe and withing days u don forget say the old one dey exist cheesy.I cant believe a guy can allow himself to be manipulated grin

Honestly...d guy is a disgrace to manhood!!!
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Westernlove: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
ok is this one of the reasons u said u dislike naija guys? grin grin grin grin

Exactly you got It bruh, Look at the question a grown Idiot Is coming online to ask lol........Most nigerian males these days are Idiots and destitute...... grin grin grin
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Crownstar01: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
the girl is obviously collecting money from the op.base on op wants to score again the babe don sense im desperation hence she"s making use of his desperation to good use by obtaining him cheesy.i just pray make we no hear story of one guy that murder im ex in a jealous rage cheesy.wen u notice a girl is manipulating u just quietly break up or block her cos if u dont one u will snap and eventually murder her cheesy.all those guys wey u dey hear dey murder their ex or girlfriends na like this e dey take start..obsession wey dem no wan let go off.
Hahahahahahahaha. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have seen a lot on Nairaland.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by romenna: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes I know
is it really sweet?
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Westernlove: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
all the more reason he should block her or ignore her cos she"s just manipulating him..And blocking her wont ruin any future relationship of his.Its about being in control of yourself emotionally.When you are emotionally weak women manipulate u and rub your face in the mud.I bet she always brags to her friends how she always makes a fool of the op.I wont be even shocked if op is even sending her money using to to bribe her hoping for a comeback cheesy.when u are weak as a man u become completely worthless.l Let me just hope op is just a 16 old teenage love struck kid and not some grown up man.

Lol funny you, You will surprised It's a 30year old plus Idiot behind the handle lol.......

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ggrin(f): 3:25am On Jul 16, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Guy first of all, how old are you??

And to spare yourself the fücking back and forth, why don't you just block and ghost her once and for all?? You dey allow that kind girl live rent-free for your mind for 3 good years.. Smh püssy ass nigga like you, better man the fück up and do what you should have done all these while! angry
my niggggggggggggggga grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Pearly255(f): 3:52am On Jul 16, 2020
You’re such a child!
FireKing:
Liar how can you say you are not aware of ur evil deeds..... When you finally realized that you did the guy wrong wetin u con take settle the guy abi u dey put another guy for one chance again
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by talk2yinkuz: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
lefulefu:
dont go and be having sex with her oo and ruin ur current relationship shocked.i know some of we guys..we always want to have one more sexual taste of her ex when she has clearly moved on maybe to satisfy some ego or for some revenge tins.Would be safer u guys just kept a distant apart from each on a hello basis at least for ur current relationship.just saying though.

[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin she wont even see me again our friendship is now via phones only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.