Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (65769 Views)

Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Should I Block This Girl? / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by greypencils: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2020
Nigga, we block girls for fun over here. The time I start feeling mushy about you and that mushy is not mutual, blocking straight. No time for feelings that will lead nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Crownstar01: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2020
greypencils:
Nigga, we block girls for fun over here. The time I start feeling mushy about you and that mushy is not mutual, blocking straight. No time for feelings that will lead nowhere.
Hahaha. Bad boy.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Elv1278D: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:
I proposed love to her though knowing that she had a guy
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise
girls fear guys who knows u are dating and persist to date you or promise marriage, d are just list with u, cause same person wen u accept him will also think ur too cheap for him and anyone else can do same and u accept, I wonder how guys with clear mind d ask another man babe out like what d hell
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
romenna:

Ordinary calling na e billings and using take dey start.
I don't know about that
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ronyman(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
The guy has an evil heart. Na Dem de kill woman in the ruse of love. He has sacrificed 3 years of his life. I really have the urge to lay curse on him
McBrooklyn:
Guy first of all, how old are you??

And to spare yourself the fücking back and forth, why don't you just block and ghost her once and for all?? You dey allow that kind girl live rent-free for your mind for 3 good years.. Smh püssy ass nigga like you, better man the fück up and do what you should have done all these while! angry
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Kraudas: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere
I dey shame for you Bros op....

As she dey use you do spare tyre incase the main tyre bust

Why not be a real niggarrr and bang her asss shaperly and move on
Bros op if you nor fit bang her ass now then just pretend to love her and wait and pray make her main tyre bust immediately the main tire bust then she will be vulnerable..take advantage and bang her asss then move on and block her.
Nonsense..all these small small girls go dey form smart.. imagine dey use our niggarrr take dey do spare tyre

Baddest niggar so far
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by skedy1(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2020
Bola146:
Since she is on and off, block her and delete her number ASAP! So move on undecided

No need sef...
Just abuse herand let her Bleep off bro.

She's playing emotional intelligence on you!

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by romenna: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I don't know about that
SweetCunt97 are you Sure?
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by hansomb: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2020

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2020
Guys dey para ooooo but at op why are u still communicating wit her?abi u dey hope say miracle fit happen one day n she ll become ur woman.U are on a long thing bro
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by incogni2o: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

I have ever done that, but she will still call

Be a Man Bro.

60% if not more of women are like this. she may not like the guy up to the way she likes you, but she sees the other guy as more of a Man than you are.

the main guy may not have her time or maybe they have issues.

She sees you as a friend, but you have to prove to her you are a Man.

when next she calls, try to know the nitty gritty of her relationship with the guy.

If you honestly know she is fit for the guy , forget the relationship, give a you last sincere advice and MOVE ON.

But of you honestly think you deserve her more than the other guy, then you have to tell her plainly that you know you are the one she'll marry eventually and bring out the responsible side of you, you have to prove to her you are far worth more than the other guy.

not only financially but in advising her and reduce the way she controls you.

you have to know what's yours and do your best to get it.

Prayer cannot also be over emphasized.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by lucky4west: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2020
she is keeping u as a spare key incase the main key got missing....u na obote, capital letter MUMU!....if she encounters heartbreak she will run to u that she has accepted ur proposal and u being a sucker for love will think u have won...
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by obibob2020(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
Guys who ask another guy's woman out are just so disgusting

For God's sake, there are millions of girls out there

What does she have or can do that other girls can't?
No girl is free out there bro.

We have been snatching and sharing since the days of Adam.

A girl must dump someone to date you or better still share her with someone else.

That's the generation we are in now bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by bossrillboss: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2020
op,wer I fit see u self,I wan tell u smthng,guy e dey do me lik make I see u nw nd land u wonderful slaps maybe ur head nd brain go balance,imagine u a guy fa,see gurl mata na beans o,u better find another duri dey chop steady nd enjoy ur life.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2020
romenna:
Sweetnt97 are you Sure?
Bye
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2020
bossrillboss:
op,wer I fit see u self,I wan tell u smthng,guy e dey do me lik make I see u nw nd land u wonderful slaps maybe ur head nd brain go balance,imagine u a guy fa,see gurl mata na beans o,u better find another duri dey chop steady nd enjoy ur life.
D Op is talking about things being tight and u advising him on sex? It's obvious he's sexually naive, no so him go impregnate person pikin and him slavery go start.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SmartPolician: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2020
obibob2020:

No girl is free out there bro.

We have been snatching and sharing since the days of Adam.

A girl must dump someone to date you or better still share her with someone else.

That's the generation we are in now bro.

This is FALSE

I won't argue with you
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by whirlwind7(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2020
vizkiz:

Stand your ground. You are a man not a child.

How do you know? grin

Could be a kid in his late teens, or maybe an adult in early 20s who's not certain of his next meal, much less talking about marriage.

In this instance, being a man (as opposed to being childish) is not a function of age. He could even be in his 30s and still think and act this way. Not everyone is matured, despite their age.
This one is definitely one of them
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by F0untainofyouth(f): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
xendra:
OP whatever you do don't be an idiot like this person here because of one girl that doesn't really care about you, banging her might even be what she wants and you will just be selling your soul to the devil for the same girl. she's not worth it.

the guy here has SLAVE mentality, Kings don't play that
[/s]
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by usah4(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2020
All she needs is s*x so just keep giving it to her, she wants to use you so instead of using you, you should use her instead
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by adewasco19(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Gbogbo stress yi.... Ko necesstry naw grin

Bro blacklist the bitch..... My two cent.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by hakym619(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere
I dey shame for you Bros op....

As she dey use you do spare tyre incase the main tyre bust

Why not be a real niggarrr and bang her asss shaperly and move on
Bros op if you nor fit bang her ass now then just pretend to love her and wait and pray make her main tyre bust immediately the main tire bust then she will be vulnerable..take advantage and bang her asss then move on and block her.
Nonsense..all these small small girls go dey form smart.. imagine dey use our niggarrr take dey do spare tyre
Bro I go like make we dey interact untop tweeter. Make I no lie, every time I log in on nairaland na your comment I dey s
Always look up to.

Dammmmn nigger .
Issoryt.

Lol.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by hakym619(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2020
joviegghead:
The immaturity of the guy who created this thread is astounding. You want to block her because she's calling to check on you. Probably, To avoid bad blood between both of you after she turned you down.

I actually feel you're pained and just looking for a way to cowardly fight it by avoiding her. You have feelings for her but you're just vengeful and think blocking her is the best way to go about your predicament.

Fam, step up. Keep the line of communication free from bad vibes. She isn't your enemy. She clinging to her guy but checking up on you after hurting you shows the kind lady she is... Sensible...

And one more thing: Move the Bleep on. Life isn't static. You shouldn't be.

Let him do what works for him.

What you just gave is your opinion and I know it would work well for you if you found yourself in his shoes .

You both have different coping skills
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by King44(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:
I proposed love to her though knowing that she had a guy
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise
Brother!!! You are already a back up plan... You better give yourself brain, don't let her use your head.

A girl ones did that but I made sure I removed myself from such entanglement.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Rushna27(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
she definitely wants to have you around for a back up purpose should in case her guy disappoint her and I bet u don't wanna be a second class citizens so be fast and do that which is on ur mind
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by niceguy555: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
Guys who ask another guy's woman out are just so disgusting

For God's sake, there are millions of girls out there

What does she have or can do that other girls can't?

You will be shock if I tell you that no girl in 9ja is single. It's either they have boyfriend already or are engaged. So if one is serious about settling down, get a girl of your choice and if she sees your seriousness, she will dump her guy and follow you
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by DaInferno(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Guy first of all, how old are you??

And to spare yourself the fücking back and forth, why don't you just block and ghost her once and for all?? You dey allow that kind girl live rent-free for your mind for 3 good years.. Smh püssy ass nigga like you, better man the fück up and do what you should have done all these while! angry
mad o grin
for three years even!

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by elguaje(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
joviegghead:
The immaturity of the guy who created this thread is astounding. You want to block her because she's calling to check on you. Probably, To avoid bad blood between both of you after she turned you down.

I actually feel you're pained and just looking for a way to cowardly fight it by avoiding her. You have feelings for her but you're just vengeful and think blocking her is the best way to go about your predicament.

Fam, step up. Keep the line of communication free from bad vibes. She isn't your enemy. She clinging to her guy but checking up on you after hurting you shows the kind lady she is... Sensible...

A matured man right here. �
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by elguaje(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
joviegghead:

A matured comment �
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by LovelyPoison(f): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She calling you does not stop you from loving someone else. I really don't see the problem here
I think d problem here is that he loves her but she ain't interested so he's trying to forget her by not calling&texting so dat he can move on but she keeps calling nd d otondo keeps answering for 3yrs instead of him to block her, make she park one side so fresh breeze can locate his life. Simple something!!
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by talk2yinkuz: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
She probably likes as a friend and not someone date

I was once in this scenario, I was badly hurt but she wanted us to be good friends.

Sincerely its was not easy I had to block her for a while to get myself back to order, got another woman and [MOVED ON], after which we continued with our friendship, and we both are cool in our various relationships.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

All of you shouting block her line seems to be operating on a robot mode. Is feelings that easy to get rid of? If he blocks her, does it not leave him in a perpetually vulnerable state without him even realising it? If he doesn't deal with his feelings maturely instead of taking the high Road of blocking her, his "untreated" feelings will ruin him in future relationships. Say he takes your advice and blocks her. After blocking her on all platforms and he suddenly bumps into her on the road couple of months later, how do you think he'd react? Abi is absence makes the heart grow fonder a lie? Are men such wooden vessels that their feelings for a particular lady dies the minute she's out the door. You can't tell me it's all men. I know Op isn't like that.

all the more reason he should block her or ignore her cos she"s just manipulating him..And blocking her wont ruin any future relationship of his.Its about being in control of yourself emotionally.When you are emotionally weak women manipulate u and rub your face in the mud.I bet she always brags to her friends how she always makes a fool of the op.I wont be even shocked if op is even sending her money using to to bribe her hoping for a comeback cheesy.when u are weak as a man u become completely worthless.let me just hope op is just a 16 old teenage love struck kid and not some grown up man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.