Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (65767 Views)

Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Should I Block This Girl? / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jhh
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by oka4ugoo: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
A
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
How old are You? Let's start from your age first.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by dominique(f): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
You're her back up plan in case her current relationship fails.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Prof0fficial: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
don't block her, don't blacklist her but never call or message her again. let her continue to compain and find enough sweet excuses for her if she does.

wen she claims to be serious invite her to wash your clothes and cook for you. don't even touch her.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:
I proposed love to her though knowing that she had a guy
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise

snowflake cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ajimotoke(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
some girls out there would like a guy, they won't want the guy to marry and they can't marry him, just friend is what they wanted from the guy, if they see you with another woman they will be jealous and they don't have feelings for you, so stop wasting your time, move on with another person if possible.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by emyrald91(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

Just hear yourself. You knew she had a boyfriend, you proposed love. How do you propose love please?

Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla.

So you remained single after 3 years of proposing love to her and wanting to marry her? They swear for you?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise
You deserve it

7 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Are you employed, unemployed, or an entrepreneur?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Penboy: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
You don't need our advice.
You actually know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Queenserah26(f): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Let her go and move on with your life biko

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nmezor(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Seems ur her plan B in case Plan A fails her...Block her sharp sharp now because she will mk you chase shadows

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by seangy4konji: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
unfollow,block,blacklist and after report to local babalawo....she must no thin about you.

Monitoring spirit...failed to ,move on..

Ogbanje.

i warn you oh...block every form of contact.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetKimoprah77: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Forgive Her Instead
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by adeskee(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
how this kind yeye thread reach front page beat my imagination

2 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Beey(f): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

What you need is to tell her by word of mouth that you are not interested in being her friend & she’s no longer allowed to contact you. If she doesn’t pick calls, text her the reason you’ll no longer communicate with her. There are people anointed by the devil to cause delay & confusion. She doesn’t value or respect you. You are just a spare tyre to roll her through when she’s bored. She sees you as desperate and keeps checking to see if you are still interested in her and so she’s turned your emotions into her play toy. Stop trying to please someone who can’t see your worth. Fix that esteem issue & tell yourself that you deserve better. She’s just an agent of delay who keeps you from meeting someone that will appreciate you. She’s just a toxic person that will constantly poison your soul. Warn her to quit contacting you whether by phone , email or social media.From there ignore her calls & texts.The nicer you treat these people, the more disrespectful they get. I knew such a person and am glad I drew the line. Put a stop to the BS!

16 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by praiseneo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Guy first of all, how old are you??

And to spare yourself the fücking back and forth, why don't you just block and ghost her once and for all?? You dey allow that kind girl live rent-free for your mind for 3 good years.. Smh püssy ass nigga like you, better man the fück up and do what you should have done all these while! angry
baba just state ur point and excuse oyinbo abeg
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by onpoint69(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
she's a time waster, I had a girl like that once, I had to pray her out of my life. she's keeping you as her fallback option while she considers other guys.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by GuestLog: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
flyingpig:
My guys don advice you

As pikin wey you be, woman go still control you again
very true. Many will not understand what you mean but I do.

Na dem type women dey use practice wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by 2016easy2017: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
That's women 4u. She wants to be in ur heart for the rest of ur life but won't marry u. She would even block ur chances with any other. Best way to deal with this is:dont just block her, don't ever have access to ur line again. Change sim if possible. She'll come desperately to search for u. I'm this case, U'll be in her heart till she dies

8 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by chukwuibuipob: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
sad sad sad Don't open your eyes wide and marry trouble.It is pipu like her dat usually runz to their)her papa house expect u to come and beg her.She'll go and come like famous NEPA light.Free her and move on.If u block her and she use anoda number to connect u, simply giv d phone to a lady to communicate with her/tell her she's the wife of d house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Jayslyder: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
In this game.. Who's Tom and who's Jerry?
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by 2016easy2017: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Please fellow nairalanders.has anybody noticed these days that all u buy from shoprite are fake:
Toothpaste
Body cream
Lipton label tea
Tooth brush
Perfume
Torchlight
Rechargeables
These are all I've bought from them and fiundbto be fake
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by samwash(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
I wonder why some energetic youths will just be wasting their time all in the name of relationship.
Unfriutful relationship is kwn from the start.
For 3 years !!!it all boils down to the Op age & maturity .

7 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
You are. her potential spare tyre. Just bone her and move on with a more serious minded chic
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Roozzaay(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
One day, just like me, you're going to finally realized that you've being the most stupid creature all these while.... Enjoy your foolishness while it last

3 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ZooOga: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
there's absolutely no excuse being stuck on one girl with all the fine, single intelligent babes in Naija.
Op are u ugly gang like me? grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.