Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,969 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (65768 Views)

Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Should I Block This Girl? / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 15, 2020
You are been kept as a spare part tongue incase the main man spoil.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Bitcoinomy(m): 5:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Some people have to understand the difference between Priority and Alternative. When they do, they can decide which one they wanna be.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nwaonyishi69: 5:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Nonsense question from a love toy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by lomprico(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:
I proposed love to her though knowing that she had a guy
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise

so for 3yrs you no see another babe date? that means you are still into her. stop deceiving yourself and go for her. block ko, block ni.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by bigcasava1(m): 6:06am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise
weh fine girls full everywhere u deh allow that olosho deh monkey you, is like u just wan Bleep her that's why u can't get off the thought of her. Guy forget that girl she go cheat on if u finally get her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Olabestonic001(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

She's using a 'friend-zoning' strategy for you. She feels you might come 'handy' someday and has decided to groom you for then.

It's left to you if you want to be friend zoned or free.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by kolade560: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2020
she is using you as back up. block her with immediate alacrity
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by stormborn28(m): 6:37am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

i am an executioner.. I don't mimic my words or indecisive when I want to to a decision. I get angry when I see people like you consuming so much energy to decide... What you seek for won't take me 2 seconds to decide and I don't even need to seek advice anywhere... Summary.... Throw that girl out

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by jidxin(m): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2020
vizkiz:
Tell her to stop calling you for a while. Let her see reasons why you are making this decision
baba you dey here

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Jack005(m): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Op be decisive for once and cut her off totally, stop acting like a weakling.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Mreazi121(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2020
2016easy2017:
Please fellow nairalanders.has anybody noticed these days that all u buy from shoprite are fake:
Toothpaste
Body cream
Lipton label tea
Tooth brush
Perfume
Torchlight
Rechargeables
These are all I've bought from them and fiundbto be fake
So na because of this things u go shop rite, road side Aboki no de again, abi you wan just tell us say you go shop rite go buy gala and coke ��
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Effico5real(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Hustlewell:
You knew she had a boyfriend yet you still proposed? that is somehow tho, if she had said yes and left her guy for you, i am sure you know she might still leave you for another. She admitted having a boyfriend this means she is a good person. if na some girls knowing how much you like her and havent given up, they ll double date. please OP ignore foolish and stupid comments here like banging her/using her and even insulting you for having feelings calling you "weak" we are all humans and men have feelings too and somethings cant be controlled. Talk to her and explain why you need space after you the feelings must have died down a little then if she agrees to still be friends then fine
Best comment I have read so far,I wonder why guys still go ahead trying to woo a girl who already is in love with someone else and later you are calling the girl names. why not go out for other single girls.same thing is happening to me,a guy head over heels for my girl after telling him she has someone,oga keeps calling everyday telling her she is breaking his heart and all..
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by romenna: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She calling you does not stop you from loving someone else. I really don't see the problem here
no no no
We don't like such distractions.
Remember the nigga approached her for a relationship not casual friendship.
Most guys live a focused life

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by 9gerian: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2020
She’s using you to prop up her other relationship (troubled). It is a strategy to get the other guy to know that someone else wants her badly and that though she rejects you, you keep disturbing her.

She probably talks about you to the other guy to make him take her seriously.

Block and cut her off.

vybzkartel:

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good to know I've got a fan.

Well if u continue like this, with d good contributions, u may just av earned urslf a fan, "Sweetcunt" tongue grin
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by tonididdy(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2020
She's just tormenting you... It's the worst kind of feeling ever. Leave her and move on.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Mayng01(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2020
Listen to the first three comments.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Rockyrascal(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2020
She de check frequently whether u are now doing well in life... OP hope you are doing well in life grin cheesy
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Kriss216: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She calling you does not stop you from loving someone else. I really don't see the problem here
The problem here is, she's using him and that's not right.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by hardon1(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2020
the babe dey use sense, she surely doesnt want to put all her eggs in one basket
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Innobee99(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Am passing through same with a lady....
Though mine is different cuz we banged like twice. Anytime she come and we make love, she stops calling and contacting me for months. I'll delete her number and move. Like 3 months later she calls again and we hang then she stops calling again.
Some ladies na devil Dem be.
Leave her and move bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by JastSiryin(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

You proposed marriage to her knowing she had a guy? Bros you no get sense. You still come nairaland dey ask wetin you go do? Bros who do you this thing? undecided
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by MrFly(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2020
if after 3 yearz d guy has failed to marry her then she is putting u on pause mode as option B when it eventually goes south.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by RPG2020(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Tell her to stop calling you for now because your wife to be will be coming to your place from American and she will stay for one month
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2020
You should shun her, and block her on all the social media. She just wants to have you as friendzoned friend. If she's not interested in having you as her one and only, then let her go. Staying with her is wasting your time.

I have been in the same condition twice before I met the love of my life. These ladies wanted to have me as substitute (friendzoned). Both ladies of the same age, complained about having boyfriends who cheat on them who they (ladies) can't let go of. Well, I had to move on. One of them celebrated her birthday recently and as I was thinking of perfect gift for her, she was thinking of perfect sex for her boyfriend who also have another babe. Don't trust a woman or what she tells you except she's your faithful wife.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by clancymiim(f): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Well you could call her and explain the way you feel. I promise she’ll stop bugging you.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2020
romenna:
no no no
We don't like such distractions.
Remember the nigga approached her for a relationship not casual friendship.
Most guys live a focused life
ordinary calling? He should get focused with someone else na
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Crownstar01: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

Just move on with your life, she's not interested in getting married with you.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by auditor1981: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2020
My guy better show Her ur bad side and move on, otherwise u will remain single for life. cool
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by romenna: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
ordinary calling? He should get focused with someone else na
Ordinary calling na e billings and using take dey start.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by dashpee: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

Don't blacklist her, play along and get a decent lady and when you are together when she call, just give the phone to your new found lady to answer the call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.