Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (65772 Views)

Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Should I Block This Girl? / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
talk2yinkuz:

[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin she wont even see me again our friendship is now via phones only.
e no matter.she can always say she wants to spend d night and asper being friends u might find it hard to refuse and na so e go take start cheesy.u know sabi girls? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ikenna44: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
talk2yinkuz:

[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin she wont even see me again our friendship is now via phones only.

He's lying and we all know it! �

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by talk2yinkuz: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2020
no matter.she can always say she wants to spend d night and asper being friends u might find it hard to refuse and na so e go take start cheesy.u know sabi girls? :

You see those creatures called Women undecided
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Fuckspambot: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
xendra:
OP whatever you do don't be an idiot like this person here because of one girl that doesn't really care about you, banging her might even be what she wants and you will just be selling your soul to the devil for the same girl. she's not worth it.

the guy here has SLAVE mentality, Kings don't play that
[/s]
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by calisy555(f): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Bitcoinomy:
Some people have to understand the difference between Priority and Alternative. When they do, they can decide which one they wanna be.
Hello please I sent you a pm. I need your advice on sth. Please please please. calisy555@yahoo.com.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by drnoel: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Guy first of all, how old are you??

And to spare yourself the fücking back and forth, why don't you just block and ghost her once and for all?? You dey allow that kind girl live rent-free for your mind for 3 good years.. Smh püssy ass nigga like you, better man the fück up and do what you should have done all these while! angry

The insult was unnecessary. The guy is a good guy, good as they come. Such guys are rare these days. It's advice he needs not ur dirty mouthed insult, though I do agree with some things u said.
If he can't take the stress then blocking her is best. If he can take the stress then best not block her. I believe in bound of flesh, karma and so on. So for her to have stringed him along till now that's a no no.
So my advice would be for him to master his emotions and stay strong. If she calls be nice not to much laughing, don't be too friendly cos she needs to understand she has messed up. Keep his distance, avoid her like a plague and keep doing his other runz going. He gets his chance once the main guy disappoints her, then je takes his bound of flesh. Ofcos if he wants (remember he is a good guy), i used this strategy manytimes those days and I usually took my bound of flesh.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by adokhai(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2020
On waiting list bro, use your head
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by FireKing: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Pearly255:
You’re such a child!
you will never grow cos maturity is far from you.... Think before you talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.