Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,989 members, 7,856,001 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? (2199 Views)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by three33: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
techmo:

Prostitute are broken women most of them have father or mother issue, some are extremely poor with responsibility, some have kids , some are very insecure with low self-esteem and need men to revalidate their esteem,

To me prostitute are the most vulnerable women ever, and they badly need love outside that thick shell

But as a street guy that's what you manipulate to get discount and pvssy bonanza

[/s]
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by HomerTimpson: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Can't talk of brothel prostitute... But Oloshos, call girls or runs girls do fall in love very easily..

When you invite one over , buy her all she wants to eat and drink, give her cruise, joke and make her laugh, talk to her like a real human and gist about her life as a person not a sextoy, trust me she would soon love up and crash the price , or offer pro bono services and even refuse to go back to her place ,cooking and cleaning for free

And if you want to finish her and fvck her head up, give her 5-10 min of pleasure neck kissing, nipples and clits, then chop her , after fvcking her don't just sleep off or ignore her, draw her closer and cuddle her with some chitty chatty compliments and some bullshit

Formatting a man's head is right before sex, for a woman it's immediately after sex

I HAIL O undecided
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by HomerTimpson: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
they do crush and even have serious boyfriends..
dated 3 different prostitutes back then in lag when i still dey streets..
that was when i learnt that they are even better than some of the innocent girls i do claim are clean girls..
also learnt dt some are into doing it not because its what they really choosed or like doing but because the hard times and poor background left them with no choice..
prostitutes are not that bad as the way people seems to stigmatized them, they do fall in love too and are even better to date some girls..
they can be loyal and stress free ehn!
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by HomerTimpson: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

No now, thats d reason why I can't.

plus once they know that u are cosy with a particular one, the other ones will be avoiding u, dey won't Bleep u.

it's like a code
HMMM this angle

1 Like

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Can't talk of brothel prostitute... But Oloshos, call girls or runs girls do fall in love very easily..

When you invite one over , buy her all she wants to eat and drink, give her cruise, joke and make her laugh, talk to her like a real human and gist about her life as a person not a sextoy, trust me she would soon love up and crash the price , or offer pro bono services and even refuse to go back to her place ,cooking and cleaning for free

And if you want to finish her and fvck her head up, give her 5-10 min of pleasure neck kissing, nipples and clits, then chop her , after fvcking her don't just sleep off or ignore her, draw her closer and cuddle her with some chitty chatty compliments and some bullshit

Formatting a man's head is right before sex, for a woman it's immediately after sex

If you eat cl*i*t of Olosho, let me do what your dad supposed to have done a long time ago.

[img]https://media1./images/4ec47d7b87a9ce093642fc8a3c2969e7/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by techmo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

If you eat cl*i*t of Olosho, let me do what your dad supposed to have done a long time ago.

Are you sick? Where did I mention orallsex in my write up? Pleasuring a lady's clit isn't only with your mouth, even a dunce should know that

"give her 5-10 min of pleasure neck kissing, nipples and clits, then chop her " ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? / Is It A Sin To Have A Concubine? / After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.