Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? (4647 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2011
Thank you baby!   kiss kiss kiss I knew you was semi-nice!
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Tosinville(m): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2011
I support the ladies 100% on diz one, guys lets be sincere ladies are really trying in marriage.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2011
Tosinville:

I support the ladies 100% on diz one, guys lets be sincere ladies are really trying in marriage.

[size=44pt]FAINTED![/size] I see somebody got some last night!
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by moonraker(m): 1:22am On Feb 13, 2011
Once Again, it is surpose to be equal. both parties are doin each other a favor

for whatsoever reason,
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by mcnikes(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2011
Arguments or better still, musings of a deranged, deprived, demented, disillusioned and delusional mind.
@ Poster, ask any overdue spinster and she'll tell you if a guy that decides to marry her is doing her good. Till then keep these sick arguments to yourself.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by assme: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2011
@POSTER

Na your type go still dey go youth program for church @ d age of 45. Better humble your young mind and learn from aged and 'later turned wise' 'proud b4' spinsters around you
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by chei: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2011
Poster, whats your problem? Do you even know what marriage means?
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by ShyOne(f): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ Mrs. C

I am fine with agreeing to disagree.

Remember what is far-fetched to you can be another persons EXACT REALITY and can be not only within reach but is their DAILY PRACTICE.  99% of what I speak is personal experience or I wouldn't speak it.  So when I speak sugary [per your terminology] - just imagine what I am receiving from others and what I am giving to others. 

There is something very real to the saying that "you give what you receive."  I am sharing with others what has been given to me.  Many times I read that people on NL really think that many of the posters are fake or say things that they think others want to hear.  I am about as genuine about who I am as a person as you can get.  I have just about any and everything I could ever want so no-one on NL is there for me to impress and gain anything from - so when you hear the me I profess to be on NL - you are really getting the genuine me.  If I am upset it isn't a front - I am genuinely upset and if I am giving out sugary [per your description] then that is the sweet side that I am experiencing in my life more and more each day in bulk.

I love my life and I am the same in person with family/friends/strangers as I am online with my NL family.  It's too much work to be one person online and another up close and personal.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2011
The point of it all,

We all have OPINIONS and we can either agree or disagree with other opinions. There is no need to control, get upset, or waste on something we have no control of. We all have to understand that opinions are neither RIGHT NOR WRONG.

It is a statement and we ALL HAVE DIFFERENT experiences. I learned that people rather take something half full versus face value. When people aren't use to face value it then become a matter of dissecting what others do negatively INSTEAD of looking at the bigger picture.

It is human nature to look at for easier routes than face complex avenues.

Once again, I do not mean any harm to ANYONE who can't accept or is not use to my less than sugary approach to life and adversaries and if ANYONE took it as such then It was not my intention.

Tsk.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by ShyOne(f): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
It is my genuine hope that you experience more and more of what you deem as "sugary" - for me "sugary" is the NORMAL BEHAVIOR not the ABNORMAL.

Thanks for your thought process.

I too am definitely not wanting to offend you - as you are very valuable to the forum as we all are and we are all needed here.

The world needs us and that is TRUTH.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2011
It would be impossible for me to accept the sugary approach to life for I am an alternative thinker.  I was not offended by your statements under no circumstances and hope you wasn't offended by mine.  I am honest but not distruptive (trust me I came a long way) and can't be nothing else. 

I was only making sure that you understand that I have nothing against you nor I am out to get you.  I accept that everyone is different and will have opinions that may not collide with mine.

It is cool and we all are here for a reason.  Love you sis! kiss
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Dsense(m): 5:23am On Feb 15, 2011
Tosinville:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am H,o.rny Ryt Now I Need A Man To Bleep Me / Drop A Date U Will Never Forget / The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.