Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? (4646 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2011
I see people quoting scriptures.  The bible even states that you shall remain a virgin BUT if you can't remain a virgin it is better to married than burn. 

If you do not want to marry then you don't have to.  The message is for BOTH MALE AND FEMALE.

Stop making excuses and POINTING FINGERS because you did WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO OR WANTING TO DO.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by filani(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
modele2:

Slowwww down people

All the poster is trying to say is she would like men to be aware of the 'work' it entails to be a woman. To understand that is it really not that easy, she is asking for emphathy and desiring the support from the men.
Am married and i love being married(at least for now) and i realise that one of the things i love is when my oga is supportive or when he praises me for work i have done or am doing. I absolutely hate being taken for granted and am sure no woman likes it. So please dont crucify the poster all she said is true but its work that we do willingly and one that spices up our life.

@ Modele2
Oh really the ''work'' it entails to be a woman  please do tell us  undecided * Filani pulls a chair and takes a seat*  oh by the way has anybody not told you that being a man and measuring up to societys standards of what a man should be ain't a walk in the park either  

If you justify this post as her idea of asking for empathy and support then on another day if sandraa takes a piss on your head , i will justify it by telling you it's raining  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MLSwiss: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2011
modele2:

Slowwww down people

All the poster is trying to say is she would like men to be aware of the 'work' it entails to be a woman. To understand that is it really not that easy, she is asking for emphathy and desiring the support from the men.
Am married and i love being married(at least for now) and i realise that one of the things i love is when my oga is supportive or when he praises me for work i have done or am doing. I absolutely hate being taken for granted and am sure no woman likes it. So please dont crucify the poster all she said is true but its work that we do willingly and one that spices up our life.

I'm sorry but what kind of work does it entail to be a woman? And erm, EVERY PERSON wants to feel supportive and supported. NOBODY wants to be taken for granted. I'm still not getting your point.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by WackyJ1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2011
filani:

@ sandraa
Another day  ,Another Man Bashing thread on NL , Yaaawn!!! Like, What else is new?

They just seem to crop up everywhere.
filani:

Beautiful  !!! smiley smiley smiley This post represents the mind of a woman who has her mind  right  smiley smiley smiley I highlighted some sections but the truth is that every single word in your post is simply brimming with MATURITY , TACTFULNESS , INSIGHT & INNER BEAUTY  kiss

Just when i am tempted to believe that all women have fallen under the influence of Feminist Man Haters some one like you comes along with a post like this to make me smile again, thank you  Shy one kiss

Yes oo
Mrs.Chima(feminist):

You smile upon arse kissers huh? undecided undecided
So just because she made an excellent post about man and woman coming together to form a stronger union she's a man arse Kisser?
filani:

@ Modele2
Oh really the ''work'' it entails to be a woman  please do tell us  undecided * Filani pulls a chair and takes a seat*  oh by the way has anybody not told you that being a man and measuring up to societys standards of what a man should be ain't a walk in the park either  

Don't mind them, They think we sit around all day doing nothing, If they knew what women expect of a REAL MAN They wouldn't be talking like this.
Feminists talk and talk about how men are evil and all their bad characters. For their information women are not perfect they've got their faults but you don't see men complaining about it everywhere.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by r231(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2011
stumble and fell on this thread

run out sharp sharp grin grin grin
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
WackyJ1:

They just seem to crop up everywhere.Yes oo So just because she made an excellent post about man and woman coming together to form a stronger union she's a man arse Kisser? Don't mind them, They think we sit around all day doing nothing, If they knew what women expect of a REAL MAN They wouldn't be talking like this.
Feminists talk and talk about how men are evil and all their bad characters. For their information women are not perfect they've got their faults but you don't see men complaining about it everywhere.

I did not SAY SHE WAS an arse kisser. I said ARSE KISSERS period. Do not put words in my mouth and I DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM CALLING SOMEONE OUT IF I CHOOSES TO.

Now since you want to bring her in the mix, what SHE SAID has nothing to do what THE POSTER was saying. I know you are not used to see positive praise about men so you was excited. It is okay.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2011
I don't know what KIND OF WOMEN yall are dealing with BUT NOT ALL WOMEN WILL PUT UP WITH YALL SHIT.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by vivaladiva(f): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2011
most nigerian women will cut of their own and my own clito-ris just so they can have mrs attached to their names---

dont get me wrong, marriage can be a wonderful thing but walahi the amount of crap some naija women put up with all in the name of getting hitched is mind buggling----oh my u just wait, till dey hit the big 30 and u will experience a display of affection the defies human reasoning----

i agree with the poster alot of naija men think getting married is the ultimate throphy for a naija woman---but i really cant blame them, naija women take desperation to a different stratosphere

there r a few cool naija men and women but they r very few indeed

all i can say is most naija women either deserve the kind of men they marry or they r just too effing desperate to see that the man in question is a losser and they wld be better off being single---no matter how loud the neighbours laugh or how relentless their parents nag

women can take mattersinto their own hands if they want to, but majority choose not to and wld rather complain and nagg as if marriageis a do or die thing---there are options after marrying a big nob head, DIVORCE---but even this is a scary prospect for many of these emotionally dependant women
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 12:06am On Feb 10, 2011
Girl! I was with you until I saw the cutting off the clittoris part! Ooh lawd! Fainted.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by vivaladiva(f): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2011
hahahaha dont faint ooooo, the clito-ris hunters might think ur dead n cut off ur own clito-ris tooo lol
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 12:54am On Feb 10, 2011
Thanks a lot! Now, I will be looking at my husband funny from now on!

"Baby, why you looking toward my crotch area with a knife?"
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by ShyOne(f): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2011
Mrs. C

In actuality it was the mirror-image of what the poster was saying - what I listed took it to a more spiritual level.

You can see the glass half-full or empty [I am not speaking of you personally - when I use the word "you"]

You can highlight the sharp, ugly edges of any situation and focus on that and be miserable

Or you can bring it to another level, focus on your mate - the reason you are together and keeping that in focus -  you can strike out daily handling the cross you chose to bear - be it marriage or remaining single - all are crosses

but in that same vein all are fantastic adventures and can be fun roller coaster rides.  there are many married women who take a different stance/stand on the same issues that the poster listed - but they view it differently, react to it differently and would be in disagreement with aligning their thought with the posters thought.

that is fact - not "backside kissing" - though as you stated - you were not referring to me - thank you for that

i do see what the poster is saying - it is the same that anyone would say - we can grumble as we work or we can whistle as we work - we all have different approaches to the same video
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by ShyOne(f): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2011
@ Mobinga and Filani

thank you very much

i do DEEPLY believe on that level and much more
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by vivaladiva(f): 1:10am On Feb 10, 2011
its not ur husband u sud be worried about, its those clit-oris mutilating bit--ches u sud be guarding ur self against
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Pweety4me(f): 1:12am On Feb 10, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Tosinville(m): 1:46am On Feb 10, 2011
Poster,

Sincerely, i really hv diz affection for what u posted i must confess, sometimes i reason like this as a dude staring at my mother as an example, i'm really owing her 4 real and may d good Lord help me out.

As for my future partner?hm! lets see cos most girls of this days are something else, many aint worth to be a wife, they wants to be stup1dly socialize datz some men/husband treat 'em anyhow.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by cold(m): 2:31am On Feb 10, 2011
. . .and it goes on & on & on & on.There'll be many more male bashing threads in the weeks to come.C'mon guys didn't y'all notice;it's open season
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by deniyor: 3:30am On Feb 10, 2011
Now that the poster has said her piece, it is okay to keep quiet.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 10, 2011
Shy-One:

Marriage should improve the human species, becoming a barrier against vice, a protection to woman, strength to man, and a centre for the affections.

Marriage should signify a union of hearts

Union of the masculine and feminine qualities constitutes completeness. The masculine mind reaches a higher tone through certain elements of the feminine, while the feminine mind gains courage and strength through masculine qualities. These different elements conjoin naturally with each other, and their true harmony is in spiritual oneness. Both sexes should be loving, pure, tender, and strong. The attraction between native qualities will be perpetual only as it is pure and true, bringing sweet seasons of renewal like the returning spring.

Jealousy is the grave of affection. The presence of mistrust, where confidence is due, withers the flowers of Eden and scatters love's petals to decay. Be not in haste to take the vow "until death do us part." Consider its obligations, its responsibilities, its relations to your growth and to your influence on other lives

mbe

I think I'm in love with your mind.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2011
Shy-One:

Marriage should improve the human species, becoming a barrier against vice, a protection to woman, strength to man, and a centre for the affections.

Marriage is a contractual partnership between two people, ie Male and Female. It does not provide any protection whatsoever.  Marriage is not a gun nor a shield against anything.  Even if you are in a partnership, you still have to fend for self.  If a man doesn't have strength BEFORE marriage, how can he have STRENGTH AFTER?  No one can give you strength for strength is from within.  There different "types" of marriage and a huge proportion of married couples ARE NOT AFFECTIONATE with each other/people nor show affection.  If  you are not an affectionate person, how can you exude such?

Marriage should signify a union of hearts

Marriage signify a union of two individual beings that is contracted as a sole entity.  The scripture in Matthews negates the "marriage for love clause" therefore SOME people who are married are not in union of hearts.

Union of the masculine and feminine qualities constitutes completeness. The masculine mind reaches a higher tone through certain elements of the feminine, while the feminine mind gains courage and strength through masculine qualities. These different elements conjoin naturally with each other, and their true harmony is in spiritual oneness. Both sexes should be loving, pure, tender, and strong. The attraction between native qualities will be perpetual only as it is pure and true, bringing sweet seasons of renewal like the returning spring.

Courage and strength is an emotion therefore a man can't give a woman courage nor strength.  A man's mind can't reach no higher than what he thinks of himself regardless if he is married or not.  There are people who are married where one spouse is spiritually opened and the other spouse is not.  Harmony exists when two or more people want peace and tranquility therefore some things aren't always a battle.

Jealousy is the grave of affection. The presence of mistrust, where confidence is due, withers the flowers of Eden and scatters love's petals to decay. Be not in haste to take the vow "until death do us part." Consider its obligations, its responsibilities, its relations to your growth and to your influence on other lives

Jealousy/envy is a sin and is disruptive period regardless if you are in a relationship or not.  If you are decaying you can't grow therefore there is no influence on self or others.  The problem I have with people who assumed that MARRIAGE modified things is absolutely ridiculous.  IF you go into a marriage with the ideal of what it should entails then that exactly how your marriage will present itself.  However, PEOPLE GROW up, down, or apart due to economic calamity, environmental changes, personality growth, and life curve balls.  In a nutshell of all this being said; Marriage is what TWO PEOPLE MAKE OF IT and marriage is not cookie cutter ideal meaning that WHAT WORKS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE may not work for my marriage.

mbe

What I got from YOUR POST is completely different from what I got from the OP post.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by sandraa(f): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2011
ARE WE ALL NIGERIANS?, then the question is y r so many nigerians OLODO'S?

For crying out loud if you read very well (but no you wont cos u r an olodo) the post is talking to men that dont respect the scripture dat says "'HE THAT FINDS A WIFE HAS FOUND A GUD THING''
The kind that makes so many girls dont know their worth, the kind of men that dnt see the gud that their wife do for them!

If you r that type pls pour insult on me if you like i dnt ve ur time!!!!!!!!!.(am actually busy dats y) wink

Then all you stupid girls claiming i dnt want to get married blah blah blah , who made you ve such a defensive heart?, my guess that idiotic elebi guy dat u thot will marry u and all that and u dumps u and u r all ''i dnt want to get married , am happy with my life like dis blah blah blah'', pls spare me ur gist abeg!

Of course there are chics dat dnt want to get married but most is cos of wat they ve seen with guys (as in men don show them pepper) or they ve not met d one dey feel something for!, and plenty more reasons,

If you read very well i didnt say dnt get married chics!, or all guys r bad!, am only talking to,

The likes of Mobinga, chim2pimp, haraki, 2buff and the likes of them that r such OLODO +++++++ am almost weeping for them cos if they try treat their wifes bad, well like they say give a woman a house and she will give u a home, give a woman trouble and she will give you hell #TRUESTORY#

Again said my piece!
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by SALady(f): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2011
@hirakiri, I'll be your baby mama anytime as long as you keep the baby. Dont worry I'll buy daipers once in a while whenever I feel like it and pay child maintenance like wise.

Life can be sweet girls.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2011
SA Lady:

@hirakiri, I'll be your baby mama anytime as long as you keep the baby. Dont worry I'll buy daipers once in a while whenever I feel like it and pay child maintenance like wise.

Life can be sweet girls.

Exactly.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2011
sandraa:

ARE WE ALL NIGERIANS?,  then the question is y r so many nigerians OLODO'S?

For crying out loud if you read very well (but no you wont cos u r an olodo) the post is talking to men that dont respect the scripture dat says "'HE THAT FINDS A WIFE HAS FOUND A GUD THING''
The kind that makes so many girls dont know their worth, the kind of men that dnt see the gud that their wife do for them!

If you r that type pls pour insult on me if you like i dnt ve your time!!!!!!!!!.(am actually busy dats y) wink

Then all you silly girls claiming i dnt want to get married blah blah blah , who made you ve such a defensive heart?, my guess that idiotic elebi guy dat u thot will marry u and all that and u dumps u and u r all ''i dnt want to get married , am happy with my life like dis blah blah blah'', pls spare me your gist abeg!

Of course there are chics dat dnt want to get married but most is cos of wat they ve seen with guys (as in men don show them pepper) or they ve not met d one dey feel something for!, and plenty more reasons,

If you read very well i didnt say dnt get married chics!,  or all guys r bad!,  am only talking to,

The likes of Mobinga, chim2pimp, haraki, 2buff and the likes of them that r such OLODO +++++++ am almost weeping for them cos if they try treat their wifes bad, well like they say give a woman a house and she will give u a home, give a woman trouble and she will give you hell #TRUESTORY#

Again said my piece!

You know when you oppose men, you will be coined as a MAN HATER and an old hag.  It is interesting to see how women are viewed in Nigeria.  It is sad when MOST OF THESE men have Nigerian mothers. 

I have always said this:  How a man view his mother will be the way he will view his wife or girlfriend.  SOME women will learn the hard way.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by URFATHER: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2011
All the guys in the house una too get time grin grin grin grin grin while reading the post of the poster i knew u guys will want to "fire" the poster with harsh words. @Mobinga no need telling the girls that they should dont listen, if them like make them listen grin grin grin grin grin and mrs eve pls if u r really married trust me u r decieving the single ladies or do u tell ur hubby u r doing him a favour by marrying him and giving him the useless reason the OP is giving angry angry angry angry . ladies if una like listen na una palava be that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by sandraa(f): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2011
@ur father ko ur mother ni,, pls i know u r very uninteligent like the rest of them so u dont ve to annouce it dumbass!!!!

Wat[b]freaking[/b]ever!!!!!

Go jump off 3rd mainland bridge tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Am sure no one will notice u r gone Odesky!!!!!
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by sandraa(f): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2011
@ Mrs Chima i know right?

Dont mind all those hungry elebi guys with coconut head with no brain atttached to their head!!!! (i think it is fufu dats in their head o shocked)

***giving them d finger***** with a smirk on my face!!!!!
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by MrsChima(f): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2011
UR, FATHER:

All the guys in the house una too get time grin grin grin grin grin while reading the post of the poster i knew u guys will want to "fire" the poster with harsh words. @Mobinga no need telling the girls that they should dont listen, if them like make them listen grin grin grin grin grin and mrs eve pls if u r really married trust me u r decieving the single ladies or do u tell your hubby u r doing him a favour by marrying him and giving him the useless reason the OP is giving angry angry angry angry . ladies if una like listen na una palava be that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

What the Bleep is you talking about? How the Bleep am I deceiving these single ladies? I never said a gotdamn thing about "doing my husband a favor by marrying him". You misunderstood what the poster have stated.

Please read the COMMENT for what it said not what YOU BELIEVE IT TO BE. Gotdamn! Yes, mofo I am married. My marriage isn't the gotdamn subject either. Now if you want to go there we can.

I advise you not. It isn't about you or I.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by WackyJ1(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2011
sandraa:

ARE WE ALL NIGERIANS?, then the question is y r so many nigerians OLODO'S?

If you r that type pls pour insult on me if you like i dnt ve your time!!!!!!!!!.(am actually busy dats y) wink
If you read very well i didnt say dnt get married chics!, or all guys r bad!, am only talking to.
Did you really refer to some guys? Remember your post
sandraa:

Yes am tired of all this guys and
their insult to chics all in the
name of marriage!!!
Time you understand that its the
other way round!
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by dbigrod(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2011
this reply is exclusive to op.

Rantings of a frustrated babe. I want u to know that marriage is not for everyone.Some would succeed in it and others wouldnt.Besides,it is not compulsory that u get married to a man.U can actually marry a woman.Do not come here to solicit for people to support u.Some ladies here are looking forward to when they would get married and enjoy everything marriage brings.Dont spoil their mind.The fact that u are not destined to be married or be happy in your marriage doesnt mean that every woman would face such fate.Now if u were never taught house chores,u need to learn them on your own.No one will do everything for u when if u get married.

Finally,if a man decides to put u(sandra) in his house as his wife,he is definitely doing u  a favour cos marrying someone with your  kind of mentality  is bad news.
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by kayalla(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2011
for all i know and ve heard, no man is doing a woman any favour by marrying her,
wat sandraa said is a true fact.
so guyz who re being tormented by this true fact shld get their head out of their arse and appreciate woman, it ain't easy!
Re: Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? by Mobinga: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2011
What is wrong with this biatch sef? She is married and she's talking sh!t about marriage? Does that make sense? You are a phucking hypocrite!
Why did you get married if you are against it? Why are you not single? Ridiculous!
If there's any single lady following her to write sh!t then I'm sorry for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) / See What This Pretty Bae Wrote About Her Man (pic) / UNBELIEVABLE!!! JSS 2 Student Impregnates Female Corper In Osun State [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.