Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (22867 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Areaboy2(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2011
if the virginity doesnt mean anything to her anymore, she can go loose it to anyone out there. why you?.

save yourself the stress and say NO!. Ok lets say u pop her cherry, then what? undecided

I for one dont give a hoot about virginity. I Honestly think its overrated. Ppl have their OWN lives to live. whatever makes you happy!!! undecided
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ deniyor
i think part of the reason for d failed past relationships are because of the pressure from d guys for sex and her not wanting to compromise her position.

@ pweety4me
tanx a lot dear i neva wanted to go ahead with d idea just looking for a soft landing pad for all parties involved
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Pweety4me(f): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2011
kross_01:

@ deniyor
i think part of the reason for d failed past relationships are because of the pressure from d guys for sex and her not wanting to compromise her position.

@ pweety4me
tanx a lot dear i neva wanted to go ahead with d idea just looking for a soft landing pad for all parties involved
Do u think her 'virginity' is a gift from her to you?

I mean, what is she thinking?y was she saving it all dis while if she was gonna give it away anywayz. . .after all your not her boyfriend/husband?don't gerrit
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2011
Pweety4me:

Do u think her 'virginity' is a gift from her to you?

I mean, what is she thinking?y was she saving it all dis while if she was gonna give it away anywayz. . .after all your not her boyfriend/husband?don't gerrit

dont gerrit either,why the sudden urge to get deflowered now?by the wrong person,at least she is aware the poster has a girlfriend
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Pweety4me(f): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2011
bhusayor:

dont gerrit either,why the sudden urge to get deflowered now?by the wrong person,at least she is aware the poster has a girlfriend
She might feel like she's losing her darling 'best friend'. . .who knows?there must be something she ain't telling u mate. undecided
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^^^yeah,i agree
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ bhusayor and pweety4me
i dnt see it as a gift either cos i know at my present status i wnt appreciate such gift, either i believe she's just kind of being frustrated, d disapointments and the likes. d last one was a truncated marriage proposal and she hardly got over it except for my closeness to her and my costant presence. funny enough d physical appearance of d babe in question DOES NOT reflect her age but she knws her biological clock is ticking and that is kind of making her to panic. i just think its the fustration dat is making her act dis way cos i know dis is not her true self, just some low point in her life
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Osama10(m): 4:45am On Feb 13, 2011
Strange things happen everyday. shocked
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Pweety4me(f): 4:49am On Feb 13, 2011
^See ur mouth! cheesy
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Osama10(m): 4:52am On Feb 13, 2011
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Pweety4me(f): 4:55am On Feb 13, 2011
bhusayor:

^^^^yeah,i agree
smiley

kross_01:

@ bhusayor and pweety4me
i dnt see it as a gift either cos i know at my present status i wnt appreciate such gift, either i believe she's just kind of being frustrated, d disapointments and the likes. d last one was a truncated marriage proposal and she hardly got over it except for my closeness to her and my costant presence. funny enough d physical appearance of d babe in question DOES NOT reflect her age but she knws her biological clock is ticking and that is kind of making her to panic. i just think its the fustration dat is making her act dis way cos i know dis is not her true self, just some low point in her life

What about her career?what is she doin with herself?y does she have so much time to think about marriage/relationships?does she not ave something goin on for herself?wat of her other friends & also family?dem no dey?life no hard like that but she's human i guess & also female so the clocks ticks faster, but u have to let her understand if she wants something to be right & outlast her she has to be patient when it's time she will find that man, disvirgin or not is not the issue, your ties as friends is nothing beyond it she should respect the frriendship u ave with her & also the relationship your in so let it be like that, but continue to encourage & support her in whichever way u can, pray for her too if u believe in God sha.

Goodluck. smiley.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2011
@ pweety4me
she's working though not on a full time basis, but as a contract staff, i believe the issue is that she is the only single lady remaining in her family d other younger ones are guys and though d elder sisters are there for her she just cant help feeling that her time slipping away.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by sharacter: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2011
@ OP, whatever you do, please don't ever bleep your female friend, it almost never ends well. Understandably, a virgin at 28 might start seeing it as a burden. It is not your place to take advantage of that.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by omoaghe(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2011
pls dont do it.if un can she will later come 2 repect u 4 it.She might feel hurt at d initial stage but d truth is dat when she gets matured upstairs she will apreciate u 4 it.Remeber maturity is nt a function of age.
Marriage is honourable,bed undefiled but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.U talk @ God about it.Wish u d best
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mrofficial(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
Where is fstranger and mr.cork? grin
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by hackney(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
Virgin at 28? cut the crap.
is she flat like a board and looks like a boy?
tales by moonlight.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by ideylaff: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ kross_01, ds 1 that you are asking the question all off a sudden, are you sure that you have not eaten the damn thing already over the weekend and now feeling guilty, smiley

Hmmmmm
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by baba77: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2011
dnt b afraid to tell d truth no matter d cost but apply wisdom. do not sleep wt her pls cos am very sure there will b aftermath, besides there cud b more 2 wot she told u is d reason. y cnt she allow of 1 on those er boyfriend who will happily oblige? y u dat u r not nterested? gv her a good reason lik pregnancy sake, ungodly act, bla bla n let her know dat if her man met her as a virgin, he will appreciate her more.

bottom line, dnt do it.

a word is enof 4 a wise
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by tyson55(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2011
@op - If you do try it, i bet you 'll forever regret it, both of you offcourse. You 'll also lose the respect she have for you. I 'm telling you this out of expirience.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by meine: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
I think your friend's Self Esteem and inner confidence has been somehow damaged by the marriage proposal disappointments. Hence, she sees this move has a form of affirmation, Rebellion against herself and her long held belief or Just a foolish way of compensating you for being there. In either case, dont do it, if she wasnt a virgin it would have been a different scenario. She will appreciate you for it later and make sure you dont stay in lonely places with her for now or else you will do it and you wont come back here cos of the attendant shame that will come with it.

AND PLEASE REMIND HER THAT LIFE IS MORE THAN VIRGINITY AND MARRIAGE!
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by titsqueez(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2011
when small girl sees and test drives older man's congo she loses all respect for him. This girl is slightly older than you, my guy dont go there. unless u want to become her door mat
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by nekkyo(f): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
i can see that your friend is yet to meet a man that deserves her(as per marry her) . at 28 she is ashamed of her condition and wants to hide her shame by doing it with you because she thinks men will value her more in relationship next time if she can sleep with them(which is a big lie). truth is her self esteem is now low and she believes she is getting old with her virginity believe.

please don't give up , don't do it else the friendship will die and she will not respect u anymore once she gets her groove back. just encourage her and pray for her.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by donobi(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
guy i understand the way u feel. let me tell u this i was in ur shoe sometime ago, this involves two friends, one was my girl and the other was my friend; i met my girl through her. i never knew she wanted me and my girl ve told her everything about me which she used to get me, i became so close to her and she open up to me including her been a virgin i was surprised and decided to let her be but she wont, she went as far as making my girl to lose interest in me which she succeded. we became so close that i ve to give into what she was asking for. she later change and started seeing other guys which i cld not take and we broke up. i went back to my girl to ask her to come back but she is not listening to me she cant just believe that i sample her and her friend, next month ill make make it 2yrs i ve being waiting for her to take me back.
         brother i ill ask u to hold on i.e dont.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Mutiana: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2011
I Smell HIV cheesy grin cry
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by andyprez(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
Please, just don't do it. You may ruin everything if you do. Tell her the truth, how you feel about her and if she takes it the wrong way it won't still matter much cos you tried your best for the relationship. Wish it works out fine. Goodluck!
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Braveht: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2011
guy inbox me her detail abeg lanreson@yahoo.com. am serious oo lets see if we can build something together.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by liksy(f): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2011
No wonder the saying goes VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY BUT LACK OF OPPORTUNITY now i see why people make such statement.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by maxtop(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ Poster , it will be very difficult task but if you handle it with maturity then no one will get hurt. Just talk to her, let her see the reason why you cant do her wish and let her know there are guy out there (like me) who appreciate her more than you do and who will be willing to offer her more than you could do. remind her you are into a relationship with somebody she knows very well. Am sure she will reason with you and do your wish instead.

Let her know she has every reason to be proud of her virginity and it will be a matter of time before she found somebody who will truly love and appreciate her.  grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Ivbade: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
Please don't do it. Encourage her to be a little more patient, the best that will appreciate her as a wife will be right there in a Giffie
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by linsa01(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
@OP.don't dare pls. I've a similar xperience. Infact my was a long story. She was 27yrs while i was 24yrs den bt she lied she was 25 jst 2 get wat she wanted. After 2yrs she became frnd 2 many guys & kept saying she's nt dating them.

My point is, dat gurl wants som1 who realy wot giving her much cherishd virginity to; som1 she ll remember & smile and i bet you're d 1 who fits her kindda man.
If u try dis ur relationshp would be afected & she mite end being a lover bt i bet @ d long run u'll be @ lose end(God forbid). Be careful guy.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Dreamchaser1(f): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
28, Unmarried and still a virgin? Wow! I finally get to hear of a woman who's standard is higher than mine. Luckily and hopefully I won't wait till I am 28 and desperate b4 I get hitched! Trust me this woman has issues that are way deeper than sexual ones!
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Dgirl2(f): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ poster pls what was ‎​U̲̅я reply 2 her when she told ‎​Ʋ 'I'll think about it nd get back 2 ‎​Ʋ' I'm so sure ‎​Ʋ want 2 straff dat ‎​U̲̅я so called frnd.
Listen that girl has d̶̲̥̅. Hots 4 ‎​Ʋ. Shebi ‎​Ʋ were dere 4 her when her fiance dumped her. Let me tell ‎​Ʋ 4 her 2 have told ‎​Ʋ 2 straff her then she doesn't value ‎​U̲̅я friendship and whichever way ‎​Ʋ go dat friendship is lost. Have ‎​Ʋ told ‎​U̲̅я woman what's goin on? Or no ‎​U̲̅я closer 2 dis frnd than ‎​U̲̅я woman. Sha if ‎​Ʋ want 2 help her out pls dump ‎​U̲̅я woman nd go 4 her cos believe me ‎​Ʋ won't straff her only once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.