Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (22849 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Woke4all(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2011
;dy all dis kain people no dey
come my side?i go straff sege
commot from her kitty ;d ;d ;d
NO TIME AT ALL grin
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Egocent: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
My Dear Brother,

Has it ever crossed your mind that she is actually in love with you?
That is the reason she has waited all these years hoping that one day you will come to love her but you have been carried away.
For her to tell you that she wants you to disvirgin her speaks volumes of inexpressible feelings,, this is a woman that can confide in you and tell you all her heart but you have been so dumb, she sees you as her world, I really hope you know what you are doing.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by hunter777(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2011
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by yesboss20(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2011
Sorry bro. Sad development. You can only do this in one way: sit her down and talk with her. Let it down easy on her and take your leave!
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Airtimex(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
oga abeg drop her number, she needs a serious advice smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Akpotobor(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
If u refuse her , a crack on your friendship or perhaps complete lost of a dear friend. which is temporary cos she will find out later that u did more good than harm when u refused and become a more closer and nicer friend than u guys are right now. But if u accept and do it and things did not work out as she thought they would, then she might never be your friend again cos u saw her going astray and u helped her accomplish it. which would u rather be? friends today enemy tomorrow or enemies today and friends for life. the choice is yours. Just pick one
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by VERYANGRY(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
Whats wrong with u? Settle it out with ur friend,u just said she is ur bestfriend! U know her more than anyone,keep the tone down nd stop yelling,u re betraying her by telling us, learn to handle ur business like a man
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Chidoxyl(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
If going by wat U said that she's your best friend, then I want U 2 know dat with her open proposal 2 U, she's tired of being your best friend. This is a great set-up by her so she could gain d promotion she dream of, --- YOUR WIFE.

U just try do as she want, & she'll come delivering 2 U d "good news", --- I'm pregnant 4 U.

I bet U, she would not accept U use a condom. Prove me wrong.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by zhukiyama: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2011
Bro, its an unfortunate situation which i found myself sometimes back. Though I can tell you i never did it and the girl was mad wiv me. The friendship gradually stops which i blame myself for, any other chance shall never pass me by. Think wisely bro, the girl in question has been a gud frnd of urs, u ar in a relationshp wiv som1, it still matter. but i tell u she desire u for one reason, dat u shud finds out first before takin a step.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by larimo(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2011
@poster,

the reason why you might be struggling with it is becos u wld like to do it but concerned about your relationship, etc. Are u sexually active in yours? I guess so, which kind off makes it hard for you to tell her not to do it.

Tell her NO! Simply avoid her for a moment until she restrains. Its the best thing you can give her.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Dalby(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2011
Most opinions I have seen here seems to suggest that a 28 year old virgin is an angel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
For me this does not really follow, how I see it is that the opportunity for her to be dis-virgined has not presented it self undecided undecided undecided
I stand to be corrected on that!!!

Back to the subject, poster - don't do it
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Omolola1(f): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2011
Why does she want u to sleep with her? be careful, lest u cast your foot against a stone
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by marydull(f): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2011
just talk some sense to her, don't do it
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by cretin: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2011
so hv u done it?
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by joselekas(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
As this is a very complicated issue, but nevertheless I advice you discharge her politely without causing any emotional harm to her beacuse you are nt dating her and u have ur own girl, and I believ dialogue ll settle it.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Absu(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
virginity is no dignity!!!
It is simply lack of opportunity,
Wat is dinifying in sumbody dat has bin a virgin 4 28yrs n suddnly wants 2 get disvirgined by anoda dats has a girlfriend
Wel,gud guys stil dey naija sha,if na me,
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by marabout(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ Poster,

You are  doomed if you do and you are doomed if you don't. I refused a babe years ago and that was the end of our friendship.
A girl in love is not rational. Sitting her down will not work. She has thought about this matter for years and if she could have avoided it she would have.
If your current relationship is not a serious one then you may consider her offer. If you are in a strong relatioship with marriage prospect, then you might as well kiss her friendship goodbye. Tought but reality.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Intrepid1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
If she's hot, do that shit!
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by larimo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
Absu:

virginity is no dignity!!!
It is simply lack of opportunity,
Wat is dinifying in sumbody dat has bin a virgin 4 28yrs n suddnly wants 2 get disvirgined by anoda dats has a girlfriend
Wel,gud guys stil dey naija sha,if na me,
Dalby:

Most opinions I have seen here seems to suggest that a 28 year old virgin is an angel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
For me this does not really follow, how I see it is that the opportunity for her to be dis-virgined has not presented it self undecided undecided undecided
I stand to be corrected on that!!!

Back to the subject, poster - don't do it

Guys, i dont know what your school of thought is, but if you hold Christian values, then virginity is dignity and its not a lack of opportunity. God has called us to be holy meaning to be separated from the world but unto God. God does not support premarital sex, hence when a man or woman does keep his/her body, it honours God.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by cliveland: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ its soooo difficult to ascertain the true intent on humans generally be it men or female, but am looking at this scenario from 3 angles;

1. she has craved your TLC for all the time she's known you but could never/afraid to express it for fear of denial [perhaps you are also aware n afraid to cross the line];
2. she's under the impression that since she's been unable give in to anyone guy for fear of chop and clean mouth, she rather give it to you some1 she perhaps adored and craved for all the while, and live with the "satisfaction" that her "ideal love" deflowered her;
3. she feels if you do it you'd keep it between the 2 of u,as against other guys

but which either way there is this fear/threat that it could affect everybody involved; you, your babe and her so a very tight rope!!!

i guess i have watched a similar scenario as this in a movie cant remember the name

GOOD LUCK friend.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
What makes you a man when you can not make a quick decision on a matter as simple as this. It took the lady centuries in thoughts to decide to come to you to disvirgin her, get a Vaseline and Condom and disvirgin her. She will never forget you and will remain thankful for that. Its totall old school to stay virginal. No man of true nature will marry a girl that isnt good in bed needless to say a virgin. Its bull-shiitt.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Natureboi: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
she's ur friend and i think it would be a nice decision to help her out
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by HardeyDola: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
my bros, steer clear of that girl till she gets her head all cleared up.
right now she's like a ticking bomb ready to explode on no one else but you. She ain't gonna be thinking straight when it comes to you.
It's most likely she's taken a voyage with you to her fantasy island and back a couple of times already. You'll need to watch it.
And if you notice she's getting obsessive, then flee! Will it hurt her? Yes. Will it be difficult to do? Yes. Will it be the right thing? Doubly-YES!

What makes you a man when you can not make a quick decision on a matter as simple as this. It took the lady centuries in thoughts to decide to come to you to disvirgin her, get a Vaseline and Condom and disvirgin her. She will never forget you and will remain thankful for that. Its totall old school to stay virginal. No man of true nature will marry a girl that isnt good in bed needless to say a virgin. Its bull-shiitt.

you are soooo wrong!!!
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by NaijaNile: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2011
Dont do it, you will regret it. I have fallen into this before and I am living to regret it, the lady and I are no longer on talking terms - a potentially rewarding relationship was destroyed because of 5minutes of illicit enjoyment, not worth it man!

What you share as friends is deeper than 5minutes of sex, is that all she means to you?

Be strong for her, and encourage her to hold on for her husband.

More importantly, it is a sin against God.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by oolumide: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ obowunmi

Only ugly girls are virgins at 28.

Follow your heart @ OP. I wouldn't advise you to do it, cos she probably ugly and might keep coming back for sexxx, just let her puhssy be, she'll find her man, maybe at 40.

this is a lie my wife was 31 when we got married and she was a virgin, moreover she was a pretty well brought up girl
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by emekau2002: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ poster
virgin @ 28 so fucking wat
This is unbelievable
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by emekau2002: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ poster you are a serious disgrace to both manhood and your bestfriend,

Did you have to betray her trust by telling the world what she told you in confidence,

Virgin @ 28, so what na she be the first, in fact you don't deserve her as a friend and you should be seriously flogged.
what is even wrong with human nature, why do we strive on other people's suffering and misfortune.

would you rather she is on this so called Nigerian website, www.loungebella.com.

mister get a life.

On anoda note, people please what do you think of this loungebella thing that has the girls going crazy, can u imagine wetin naija gals dey do,

Nija do spoil
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by roymary: 1:03am On Feb 17, 2011
@Poster,

Any update? Banged her already? Keep me posted.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by royhan: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2011
Oh boy far now my own na be say pls pray the girl alot and yourself also.na real prob be that o.bye the way help her look for a mature,nice man wey don redy to take your role.God will help u.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by bfire(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2011
The lady, from what the poster wrote, seems to be suffering from a past hurting experience that she finds very hard to forget or forgive.

1: What really happened to the failed marriage proposal?

2: Has any of her parent, mother or father, suffered any failed marriage or relationship that went bad?

3: Did any of the parents died as a result of a failed relationship?

4: What is her religious values?

I think the lady in question has set her eyes on you for a very long time and finds it very hard to follow other opportunity. She has her own equation about who and what not to be in a relationship with.

She's confused and probably relating what happened to question 2 and 3 to her present predicament.

OP: please provide answers to those questions.

Goodluck and u may need a Jonathan also grin
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by pinkrex(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2011
MTCHEEWWWW, DULLING GUY>, GIVE ME HER NUMBER JOR, LET ME HELP HER OUT, I BE SHES NO VIRGIN. IM PINKREX, ILL DO HER PINK, SEE BABE WEY DEY FIND FREE DICK CON DEY TELL YU SAY SHE BE VIRGIN,
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Eemah(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
Try to make understand the importance of her remaining a virgin until she marries, for her to still be a virgin in this morally debased society we now have is a virtue she shouldn't loose she should please keep it. 80 per cent of us who lost our virginity at a younger age wouldn't have done so if God were to let see the aftermath. Pls show her this reply and tell her that I beg her in the name of God she should desist from that idea cos there is nothing to gain from it rather she has eveerything o loose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? / Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.