Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (22866 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Ajike: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
guy i understand the way u feel. let me tell u this i was in your shoe sometime ago, this involves two friends, one was my girl and the other was my friend; i met my girl through her. i never knew she wanted me and my girl ve told her everything about me which she used to get me, i became so close to her and she open up to me including her been a virgin i was surprised and decided to let her be but she wont, she went as far as making my girl to lose interest in me which she succeded. we became so close that i ve to give into what she was asking for. she later change and started seeing other guys which i cld not take and we broke up. i went back to my girl to ask her to come back but she is not listening to me she cant just believe that i sample her and her friend, next month ill make make it 2yrs i ve being waiting for her to take me back.
brother i ill ask u to hold on i.e dont.

this has said it all. A word is enough 4 a wise
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by justin04(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2011
To be a virgin at 28 and poster refusing to sleep with her, I would like to see pictures of this girl before commenting.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Cyborg2011: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2011
Hi,

To me this is just a test or rather the biggest exam in your relationship with her, this will also reveal the true picture of your relationship, she will only notice this later, I mean she will later understand that may be for long you are interested in doing it waiting for any chance or opportunity, bro it is a biggest test that I am sure 99.9% of men will FAIL !

I have been following this thread with careful look, the number of those advicing you not to do that supercede the number of those giving you go ahead, pease and pease don't do that, let me tell you something, I don't care about your religious believe, anyway, she will NEVER forget about this in her life being the person disvirgin her even thought with her willingness.

Don't attempt that sinful act, please.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Echez25(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
i feel you, @ poster: i have some time had such experience, but i didnt allow meetings,with that u can conquer. so in your case,if u give in,whats the turn-out of the friend ship. i guess u dont, and watch if the friend-ship is  actually meant to be. be strong. konji 2 strong on the girl.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Cyborg2011: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
justin04:

To be a virgin at 28 and poster refusing to sleep with her, I would like to see pictures of this girl before commenting.

No need of posting picture here, let me tell you something, people find it difficult to believe this days there are virgins, of course there are few of them in every society, I know it is hard to believe, but there is !!.

I was told by a friend a tribe in India, don't pay dowry before wedding until after sleeping with the wife and confirm it is virgin, old woman from bride's family will use white material on the bed, and she will come the next day morning to confirm.

Anyway, I know alot will argue on this, and of course some might ask what about testing the bride whether he is virgin too or not, I don't know that, but I will soon try to find more about the tribe and a website link for reference for those who will quickly thing it is lie.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by itsmayiela(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2011
@poster

could u kindly send me the girl's no on my mobile phone. 07061250218. i think she needs som1 like me not a weakling like u.

or simply send me a mail on itsmayiela@yahoo.com
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by andyanders: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2011
@poster.

LEAVE THAT LADY ALONE AND LET HER LOOK FOR WHO TO DISVIRGIN HER. YOUR DOING THAT MIGHT TURN TO BE A CURSE ON YOU. DO NOT TRY THAT EVIL. SINCE SHE IS NOT YOUR WOMAN. THE DAY SHE SLEEPS WITH YOU, SHE WILL DEMONISE YOU AND YOU WILL HATE YOUR PRESENT PARTNER. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER HENCE SHE IS STILL SINGLE AT THIS TIME.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by sley4life(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2011
Just tell her 2 c me. I will help her out
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by okooyinbo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2011
kross_01 (m)
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her
« #23 on: February 12, 2011, 07:12 PM »

@ nawfia
i doubt if u'll find much people with such ideology, i for one i dnt see much reason in what u've said. an adventurous babe is an adventurous babe and one that is not, whether she'd spent a 100hrs working on men it wnt still change her much

Kros, please dont be annoyed, but I have a question for you. Is your girlfriend/wife a virgin when you started dating /married her? If she was, what a lucky man you are. If the reverse is the case however, dont you think she has been adventurous too since you were not the one that disvirgined her?

Anyway, to the case of your virgin friend! If she is a reasonable person, she would understand that a committed man like yourself can not do such a thing. If she were at all responsible, she would not have asked you to do such a TERRIBLE thing in the first place. Tell it to her that you cherish the friendship of you both that you would not want to jeopardize that with a 30 seconds high feelings of a sexual indulgement. Tell her too that you love your woman. If she does not want to hear, get me connected to her. I will send her to a good pastor I know that is specialized in treating virginal women with soulmate defiency syndrom.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Mmuo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ poster

Please, do not do such a thing. When she comes back to her senses she will appreciate ur friendship the more if U did not do it.
I know a lady at 34 this yr and still a virgin and is getting married now.

She must surely find some one made for her who will cherish her as she is.

If she is a christian, let her befriend her Bible, it will give her solace.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by drgica74: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2011
Don't. I warn you don't ever think of disvargining that girl. Do you hear me?
Bring her to me,let me pray for her ok.
Pastor IK.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by nakoks(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
;dy all dis kain people no dey come my side?i go straff sege commot from her pussy ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by cayesworld(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2011
There are 2 possible scenarios (Me thinks)
* She's really into you
* She might actually not want anything other than what she's asking for (There's just so long one can wait for), eventually ur "curiosity" wins

I beg to differ on the idea that s e x between friends would put a strain on the friendship, it depends on the parties involved, your maturity et al

Basic fact is there are 3 of u involved, your friend, your babe and yourself. . . . so whatever works best for all involved is what you should do, which of course limits ur options cool

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by JUO(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
so many of them are out there. i have 1 or 2 if am not mistaking. but they end up requesting something strange
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by lioncoolst(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2011
Dnt knw wat d fuss bout being a virgin @ a certain age is,
undecided

that hurts, doesn't it? embarassed undecided

@ Hairat 007, considering the fact that you are James Bond in the science and art of bedmatics does not
necessarily mean that every lady has to be; and if I might ask, at what age were you deflowered? lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by abiwaltox: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2011
hjello
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by SSaemoenl(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2011
I thank God as we can still have such people in our society. my advice is, LET HER WAIT FOR HER HUSBAND. inform her as u dont lose anything by doing so.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Mehiedu(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
@Poster,how do you know that this girl is a virgin.is she a christian ,wat of you.if both of you are christians then propose to her and marry her legally.sleeping with her and dumping her at last means you dont value her friendship as you claimed.my dear be a wise man.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2011
kross_01:

i think part of the reason for d failed past relationships are because of the pressure from d guys for sex and her not wanting to compromise her position.

If this is true, then it provides further evidence about many women's warped thought processes, unstable mindsets, and why it is not sensible to take them and their 'convictions' seriously for the most part. She didn't want to 'compromise her position' by giving sex to her boyfriends/fiances, but a few weeks later she is begging another man (who even has his own girlfriend) to help her compromise that same position. How counter-intuitive! That's why sometimes I undertand why some guys prefer to 'force the issue' when girls start doing all this yeye 'no sex' nonsense. She might just refuse to give it to the deserving guy who does all the 'boyfriending' (along with the financial and other commitments it entails), and yet gratuitously give it to another mere 'friend' of hers or whatever, for no sensible reason whatsoever. You would think that a woman that has deliberately remained a virgin until 28 had good reason for that, and would definitely remain so until marriage: but alas! The sudden volte-face shows that her so called 'convictions' and 'virtue' were only skin-deep, and that she can't be trusted. I wonder what planet these sort of creatures are from. . . characteristically as fickle as anything.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Cuteobi(f): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
@Poster run as fast as ur legs can carry u.trust me,ur rel will neva be d same after u must hav slept with her.two,if ur woman finds out u know wat dat means.three,u might even hate urself for doin her.nicely talk some sense in2 her.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by heilige(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2011
u dont get to sex a virgin every other day. guy wetin u dey wait for?
tear the toto. if ure stupid enuf make her your number two.
on a more serious note. why would u ever think of shaging your friend.?
u shud never have posted this topic, u shud have told her CAPITAL NAH.

Bleep her and regret.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by rasputinn(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
What advice are you looking for?
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by papasky(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2011
my broda carry go
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by tlops(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2011
Potiphar!!! run like Joe.

Theres been lots of good advices for you, just thread softly.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by alanbolo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ all, impressed about the advice given on this tread.

It's been said over & over, cherish d relationship, , Capital NO, NEHIN, NAH.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2011
Nike- Just do it
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by dremoney(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
Absolute NO.

Send her to my church. I will personally devote half of the service to pray for her in my special room.

Post the picture so i can identity when she steps in, church close be that,

hehei cheesy
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by dadebayo1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2011
i dey laugh oooo, which kind question be this? @poster nah wah for you oooo, so if nairalanders say you should go enjoy the girl and commision the pussy you would do it abi? the answer is within you do whatever comes into your head, a girl at 28 suddenly feels the urge for sex, nah wah for the girl oooo, why cant she wait till her wedding night?, goodluck to you guys oooooo
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Dsense(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2011
OP.
Tell us you fictionalized this your story . . . . . . This is impossible . . .Pls get a life and stop framing up poo.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ idelaff
ur post really got me laughing my heart out, if i really did dnt u think i'll b the one deceiving myself now? sorry man i'm as innocent as i sound. cross my heart
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by lifestyle1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
Don't DO IT, But if you do, this is what is gonna happen, she will be pregnant and she won't accept to abort it.  Now you will be the husband to your ''senior sister'' remember u said she is 28 and you are 25,  Virgin @ 28 very strange!!! If i may ask, how many of the guys here meet their babe as a virgin? 1/1000. even my x @ 14 i didn't meet her as virgin, she told me she was disvirgin @ 12 by her X,  just imagine, we broke up late last year after 6 years of relationship, she was pregnant for another guy, trust girls she said she was violated.

If you do it what next? i am sure there won't be any respect for you again. Just mentain your champion
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Orikinla(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
Simply oblige like a good friend. It should be CONFIDENTIAL. Or would you be happy to see her do it with just any JJC out of peer pressure? Be realistic. I have seen where a man helped his impotent best friend to get his wife pregnant. We cannot escape from the agonies of the ironies of life. We should just BE TRUTHFUL. Fornication is fornication. Whether with your girlfriend or another person. Just be honest about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.