Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (22864 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by cornoil(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
Cooked up story.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by deniyor: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^ Who cares? Just hv fun.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mike4livechosen: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2011
my guy no go fall ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh because if u do u don enter 1 chance and u go loose ur girlfriend
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2011
@ all
tanx for ur various opinions,as for those accusin me of cooking up d story nd even one who went ahead to say dat d story is from a newapaper i still tank u though i'm still amazed at ur funny ideology.
As for those seeking update we talked it over and she decided she needs a time out to straighten her thots so she just went on a trip 2 d elder sister's place in abuja.she will b back dis weeknd so i'm yet 2 knw d outcome of dt self determinatn trip.
To those asking me 2 get a life i still maintain i have a near perfect life nd i ain't seekin 2 b wat am nt
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Tattooboy: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2011
Dont do it!
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by UyiIredia(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2011
kross_01:

@ all
tanx for your various opinions,as for those accusin me of cooking up d story nd even one who went ahead to say dat d story is from a newapaper i still tank u though i'm still amazed at your funny ideology.
As for those seeking update we talked it over and she decided she needs a time out to straighten her thots so she just went on a trip 2 d elder sister's place in abuja.she will b back dis weeknd so i'm yet 2 knw d outcome of dt self determinatn trip.
To those asking me 2 get a life i still maintain i have a near perfect life nd i ain't seekin 2 b wat am nt

i wish her the best and >>> i hope the outcome of her trip will involve a resolve not to spoil the unique friendship you two have by engaging in casual sex >>> i will encourage her to be patient >>> her man will come
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by ojonikemi(f): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2011
i wil advise, you stay off ha,actually many @ times,
we appear 2 close 2 frnds,n u don't jt wanna let them go any longa,u wanna be 2gada,do tins in com,if it's possible 4 u 2 run or even flee away 4rm ha,pls jt do dat,once u indulge in dat act,u bn d vry 1st person in ha lif,she"ll stil wanna com again,n she will neva wanna let u go 4 dat guy.nw the choice is urs,bn a gud frnd,or stay with your man
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mallamibro(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2011
From personal experience i want to be ready understand that whichever decision you take, things are never going to be the same between the two of you. If you go to bed with her, she'd always come back for more even if she eventually gets married because she'd see nothing wrong with it and if you refuse, i can bet your friendship will certainly become strained and though hard to accept, you might regret not doing it! This is one of those no-win situations. If i 'm to advise you, i'd say: Disvirgin her and make sure you say NO! after that. You might break up for sometime, but there will always be the possibility of your friendship being restored if she after the initial anger, she sees the importance of keeping your platooic friendship alive.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by maxit2(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Poster, She is OBVIOUSLY inlove with you, You are probably the reason she doesn't want to sleep with other men, SHE LOVES YOU AND WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU, She is also jealous of your present relationship, She belives her VIRGINITY is the only thing she has that your girlfriend doesn't have, The question is, DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER? if not then, tell her and let her SUFFER, it will only last a few months, IT'S BETTER THAN TRAPPING HER FOR YEARS like you have always done, "ALL THIS IS TRUE IF THIS STORY OF YOURS IS TRUE ANYWAY",

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Donsacaveli(m): 5:29am On Feb 21, 2011
Proceed to disvirgination process
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by yomifowe(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2011
Maxi-t is very correct.

She not only want you in bed ,but much more than that. She also has feelings for you! Plsssssssssssssss, for God's sake, don't do it. She and her 'future husband ' would appreciate you for it.

Her virginity is the only gift she can give to her partner

Just try to talk her out of it, and God ll reward you handsomely for it.

Believe me.im talking from experience. GBU (God Bless U)
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by HERACH007: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
why d plenty tok sef? give her wetin she want na! her kongo go sawa o.@ 28 & still a virgin? na problem be dat o. who knows if she go fit paform sef after marriage? dat's why d kongo needs to b xploired. guyman, just fire d p***y
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by HERACH007: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
why d plenty tok sef? give her wetin she want na! her kongo go sawa o.@ 28 & still a virgin? na problem be dat o. who knows if she go fit paform sef after marriage? dat's why d kongo needs to b xploired. guyman, just fire d p***y she needs sexual healing!
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by HERACH007: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
mike4livechosen:

my guy no go fall ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh because if u do u don enter 1 chance and u go loose your girlfriend

nothing like dat abeg! no b guyman u b? chew d ting clean mouth- noting dey pa. she b ur frend, cure her crase.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by folamercy(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
A A A A grin :o28 STIL A VIRGIN I LOVE THAT cryBUT PLEASE DO NOT GIVE IT TO HIM YET sad angry smiley shocked coolWAIT TILL YOUR HONEY MOON grin kiss cryBECAUSE IF GET PREGNANT THAT WILL BE ARE SHAME tongue shocked grin
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Alisuccess: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2011
U're afraid of loosing d friendship thereby thinking of sleeping wit her?. I can assure u that u'll loose d friendship & even bcom a perfect enemy if u sleep wit her. Encourage her to maintain & retain 4 her husband this rare asset she is possessing according 2 u, u'll be glad u did in d future.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Freddylizz: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2011
Hi Kross to be frank with you, you have an uncontrollable urge to carry out the mission of dis Virigin the girl, this is very evident in ur responses. if you need to maintain your diginity as a real friend DON'T DO IT, it may cause a fricition in your present friendship with her but oneday she will be grateful to you that you did not do it. advice to complete her wait. 28yrs is not too old, she shld just wait a little while to meet Mr Right and present him the best wedding present of his life and he will forever cherish her,

Peace My friend just make the right decision,
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by ssultana(f): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2013
Super story!!!Goodluck with whatever decision u take
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Akogunbee: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Yes, bleep her
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by MrCuteAndLoaded: 3:30am On Mar 25, 2021
kross01:
she's a very good friend of mine, we've had our good times and not too good times. we were class mates at the university, we seek each others advise and on very confidential issues too.am 25 and she is 28 and a virgin at that. the problem is she wants me to disvirgin her cos she thinks she's tired of being one since all d guys she's been meeting does not appreciate her. she respects me a lot and i kind of find this a very hard pill to swallow. i dnt wnt to cos am in2 a relationship presently and i want how best to talk her out of the idea without hurting her feelings nor loosing her friendship.

introduce her to me. I don dey look for virgin to marry nah. Im sure shes pretty. Im serious o. I just hope your story is true sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / . / What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.