Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67161 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by sacajawea: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
loneprof:
Women can only provide for their kids without complaining. That's the natural order of things.

Even the Mothers too Complain
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by sacajawea: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Obirin...
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
sacajawea:

Even the Mothers too Complain

Water don pass garri be that... grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Withambition(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2020
frozen70:

I never knew yours is detachable
please shift
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
AfroKnight:
cheesy

If some babes dash you 1K, you don enter be dat. grin

One day you will hear news that she’s the one who made you who you are today.
YES O..... SOME WILL EXPECT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF FOR HOURS ON BED IN RETURN .
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo
AND WHAT SHOULD WE REMEMBER ON TGE DAY SHE FRUSTRATES US?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Dizzyyish: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
South African dudes though grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Kipaji: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
AfroKnight:
cheesy

If some babes dash you 1K, you don enter be dat. grin

One day you will hear news that she’s the one who made you who you are today.

grin grin grin grin grin grin hahaha

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Kipaji: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
WOMEN.
... a man can marry a Jobless woman and no noise will be heard.
The same man can marry a gainfully employed Lady , but when he inadvertently loses his job along the line, his Wife will announce it on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, to the PASTORS
yep

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nyascobar1414: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Despite all these I wonder why men marry.

So pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.