Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67172 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by mariahAngel(f): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Why is an inconsequential random person's tweet on the front-page?

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Factfinder1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
I swear
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
okokoko
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Westernlove: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:
You guys ate getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out if nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keros more financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her pussy and gives you her money, no naw haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo

Lol I always thought you have sense.......I can't even wrap my head around what's the nonsense really special about a slippery hole than giving birth which the creator had already made an easier task for you leeches, It's just like praising a dick here and there. Nonsense & Foolishness.......

49 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

That's the way stupid women think sha.

That's the more reason why stupid people don't condescend themselves to ask for a penny since you already know she is stupid

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by xynerise: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out if nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

She also believes that she can't give you her pussy and gives you her money, no naw haba!!!

Stop making women look like prostitute,pls.

You give pussy we give dick...Ceteris paribus..

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by EmekaBlue(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
I pity women in d nearest future. Men are getting more aware and smarter. The earlier they change their receiving mindset the better for them.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by abeladepoju(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
That's kinda true.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by engrchykae(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy

If some babes dash you 1K, you don enter be dat. grin

One day you will hear news that she’s the one who made you who you are today.
as in "upon everything I did for you"
I gave you my body,as if men didn't give sperm

46 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ednut1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Many 9ja women will never trust you with their money but expect opposite

30 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Dalil8: 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Radicalface: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

So giving her pussy is also a deal Women!! Smh

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

She also believes that she can't give you her pussy and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Did you reason before posting this trash?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Radicalface:

So giving her pussy is also a deal Women!! Smh

Stop requesting for it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by extol1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Deborah98, can this be true?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Elsueno: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
I chop anybodys money as long as you dash me, if you like say it in front of my mom and siblings. Don't care, will even collect it again grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by EyezofGod120: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Honduras01:

it takes a lot of patience, surely sense will come ur way one day!
wetin damn niggar do you??I trust him he no.dey reply people like you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by SenecaTheYonger: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
I bet most people here think the word calculative means to calculate numbers lol

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Penboy: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
E. B Things
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by xynerise: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

Stop requesting for it

Keep quiet. Some of you little girls think awkwardly. Stop acting like you don't like dick

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Brightgem(f): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
That's because y'all deal with devils. grin Has always been wrong for any human being to remind another of the good done for them.

In addition I always say this, sometimes women don't even bring it up, but a man's ego be bringing it up and conjuring it into reality.

cheesy They won't like that I said so, but na facts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by sylve11: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

She also believes that she can't give you her pussy and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Just read this over and over again.

Tell me you didn't mean what you just typed abovd... sad cool

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Unnerve: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lol, those are South Africans in the tweets, not so different from Nigerian women afterall.

Same WhatsApp group.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Radicalface: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

Stop requesting for it

Like the men enjoys it the more? grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by TheCork(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:
As shared by Twitter user..

Bro did they reject you? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Mursz: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
True talk never ask, borrow, collect, loan money from a woman, not even the smallest of amount.

If you dare collect as little as 1kobo for any reason, she will go round telling the world how she was the one who fed you, clothed you, paid your rent, paid your bills and put money in your pocket

Ask at your own peril.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Elder0001:

Did you reason before posting this trash?

Why did you read it if you have reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ParpahSeventy: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

That's the more reason why stupid people don't condescend themselves to ask for a penny since you already know she is stupid
Asking for a penny doesn't mean you are condescending, without help, life will never go well, finding yourself in a situation where you must ask for a penny from whoever to scale through is not condescending, it's part of life, it's what ladies should understand.
Giving help to guy is not a big deal, just offer that help to a sensible guy and you are done.
Talking about giving her pussy and money to a guy that she can't shows more stupidity, sex is never for only the guy, you see why I detest guys who beg ladies for sex.

29 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
As long as women accept financial assistance from me I'll also accept from them.

Let's shame ourselves together. grin

25 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by orumba(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Women with money are uncomfortable ideas in our society. 1 chance you enter. History to repeat itself
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Coldfeets: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Before nko?

Who no know go know.

I can never accept any financial assistance from any other woman in the world apart from my mother.

I don't have a sister, so don't go there.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.