Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67398 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Budline1(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2020
Saintinoo:

I don't normally qoute female monikers on nairaland, but just want to ask this question.

What do you mean buy a lady giving her heart?

What she initially wrote was 'pussy', she edited it to 'heart'. Imagine that.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Skepticus: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2020
BiggyB242:

Exactly when they commit resources esp financial resources then you know they are serious, sex doesn't really make a woman committed it does for some though.

For the bolded, it does, if it's a virgin is having her hymen broken for the first time or where she chooses you as her sexual imprint.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Budline1(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahhhh, mo gbedi funyin....

more reason I don't pick ladies call, I would rather drop Ur call and call u back. Na now u go dey hear something like...u don waste my card ooo, Na my card a dey use call u o, u go recharge my line back for me oo....
She never even spend reach 3mins on call with u oo.

Let her call and let her complain. Why do you care about her complaint? She can go hug transformer if it hurts her that she wastes airtime on u.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Budline1(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:
There own na small
My gal dash me 30k after we quarrel she call police for me say I borrow her 30k n she want am n I no gree give am. Na so I de police cell transfer for her her money back still bail myself.
Na dat tym I begin stingy for women o. I de calculative pass Dem.

Haha shocked That one no be your gal o.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Psoul(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
You just dey learn? You no know woman before?
When God said in the Bible that it's more blessed to give than receive.. He wasnt talking to everybody o. He was talking to men only cus He knows women don't have any idea about giving. All their own life is centered around receiving. They may carry the biggest Bible but that giving verse is not for them.

You are very very correct my brothers except in the case of my wife. She is different.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nicepoker(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

You that is smart, clap for yourself
I can understand. you know there is always an inertia to overcome when striking out a new line of conduct. keep trying you will get there.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by chycco: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Saintinoo(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Budline1:

What she initially wrote was 'pussy', she edited it to 'heart'. Imagine that.
And that is the only thing girls like her can offer, "Pussy".

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Budline1(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Saintinoo:

And that is the only thing girls like her can offer, "Pussy".

Exactly. Very useless things.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Maobichek:
. Hmmmm!!! "...she can't give you her heart and also give you her money." I want to ask a question: So a man doesn't give anything to a woman he is dating? Men gives their hearts like women do and most men don't keep records of all the monies and material things they gave to women. You have succeeded in justifying the saying that in relationship "her money is her money, his money is their money."

There is no way a man can keep such records, when he is not a woman
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Budline1(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2020
omoharry:
That was how I assisted my ex boyfriend out of the goodness of my heart to borrowed him 40k ( from my savings) because he was in distress and I didn't like the way he was worrying about the problem. Its being 6 years now and he refuse to pay. Na so the money take enter voice mail. We are no more together anyway. I find it easier to borrow women money than men. So many men out there don't have integrity.The only thing they know how to do is to play the victim card.

Didn't he also help you with a lot of things while you were dating?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2020
JADEK01:
you mean men’s should be keeping record of every kobo they spent on you d way u do

They are not wired to do so
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Budline1(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Afodot0022:
Women are all the same. From child to youth to old age. They are all the same. No different. Single o, wife o na d same they be. Even wife you marry, despite how you use your money to run the family, the day she starting doing something wahala don start for that house. Some will even buy you ordinary slippers and collect the money from you. Am talking about wife and not girlfriend. God should just bless all men so that we wont be at the mercy of the frmale folks.

Only African women though...
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Elder0001:

Of course, it won't make sense to you.
Useless entitled bumpkin.

Am done with you since
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Aflix(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2020
omoharry:
No money. Some of them were very stingy anyway...We give each other gift at birthdays and do stuff for each other when it necessary.
I was brought up to be self sufficient and manage what ever I have. So no boy can tell me that he spent on me.I have never asked a man for money in my life before. My late father(May God rest his soul) cared for me and showed me all the love a parent could provide.He provided for me all through my university days .I never lacked nor did I look out for help from any man.
When I finish school, I started working . I don't earn much but i am content with the money I make.I pay my bills without thinking about what a man will give me. When I am hungry and feel peckish, I take myself out and spoil me really good. I like my independence and the fact that I can do whatever I want with my earnings with so much pride and dignity.
So oga..I am not one of those girls you pick on the street and label them olosho becos of some Naira note you manage to spend on them just to get them laid..
Wish all ladies could be like you.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by kolade560: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Budline1:

She just edited it, what she even wrote originally was 'pussy' instead of 'heart'. Imagine d kind of terrible person she is..
very terrible

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Maobichek: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

There is no way a man can keep such records, when he is not a woman
. Thank you very much but the assumption that women give, give and give in relationship should be discourage, it makes women assume the position of "receivers" and parasites.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by OlawaleBammie: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Budline1:

Let her call and let her complain. Why do you care about her complaint? She can go hug transformer if it hurts her that she wastes airtime on u.

gringringrin

Guy small small biko.

Abeg who do we guys like this Na grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by AfroKnight: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
engrchykae:
as in "upon everything I did for you"
I gave you my body,as if men didn't give sperm

I tire o cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by paix(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
You just dey learn? You no know woman before?
When God said in the Bible that it's more blessed to give than receive.. He wasnt talking to everybody o. He was talking to men only cus He knows women don't have any idea about giving. All their own life is centered around receiving. They may carry the biggest Bible but that giving verse is not for them.
My dear, women are created to receive.
You give them a seed, they produce a child/children for you.
You give them ingredients, they produce sweet meals for you.
You give them a house, they make a comfortable home for you.
You love them, you find peace in your home.
If you provide for them, you come home to meet a wife (not a monster).
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Problemkid1: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo
You can imagine. Women! You see women!! I fear who no fear women walai grin grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Oluromantic: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
paix:
My dear, women are created to receive.
You give them a seed, they produce a child/children for you.
You give them ingredients, they produce sweet meals for you.
You give them a house, they make a comfortable home for you.
You love them, you find peace in your home.
If you provide for them, you come home to meet a wife (not a monster).
I know all these. But the verse I quoted did not exempt them. Did it?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Mursz: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
omoharry:
If you tell a woman please borrow me some money, kindly pay back and if she does same she should pay should stop playing the victims here.

What exactly are you on about? I stated it clearly that not under any circumstance should you collect money from a woman, be it loan, borrow lend, dash or otherwise, you only emphasized on loan and returns and you’re foaming at the mouth at it.

I’ld rather leave your kind to their vices and seek out help from an enemy rather than ask from you, so when shit hits the fence, I do not owe you shit! and there’s absolutely nothing for you to gloat about.

Men please go ahead, however you choose spend your money on a woman but if you need assistance with monetary issues seek it elsewhere, leave them condescending, scheming, self entitled prats to their vices.

As men, may the odds always be in our favor.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Problemkid1:
You can imagine. Women! You see women!! I fear who no fear women walai grin grin

Lol
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by sageb: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ishilove:
Of course we will calculate how much we gave you, especially when you collected it as a loan and now trying to act smart by not repaying. Some of these men are unfortunate idiots.
In Ishilove's voice "do not be unfortunate"
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by raphy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
all that chat are from south Africa.
our girls are worst than that but not all are bad.
some ppl are just like toilet the good ones are bad the bad ones are good.
you only need to manage it.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Mursz: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
proclinician:
After I heard "that portrait of yours hanging in the sitting room was my hard earned money" several times and got real tired, I called the number of the artist on the frame and asked him how much it costs to do such. He told me. I wired the money to her and destroyed the stupid portrait. She asked what's the money for I said it's your hard earned money for the portrait. She never saw the portrait again, she never asked why and most importantly I never heard that crazy line again.

Ever since then I stopped taking anything from women especially on my birthday. That way I'm not obliged to give u shishi on ur birthday. They are even very predictable that once my birthday is approaching I will hear pls send me ur most recent picture in ward coat. I be like pls I dont want any portrait. Besides I have a perfect idea for a birthday present, like a new car.

Fear women.

Smart man! Dont even eat their food sef, except na you take money buy the ingredients.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Honduras01: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Willdone5406:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u are savage king

grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Lamiri(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE GIFTING US WOMEN MONEY, DON'T EVEN GIVE US BECAUSE GETTING IT BACK WILL BE A PROBLEM.
WE'LL SHAME YOU, AND CALL YOU BROKE FOR EXPECTING US TO PAY BACK THE MONEY WE ASKED YOU TO LEND US.
BEHAVE LIKE A GENTLEMAN. ALWAYS GIVE US THINGS BUT NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM US.
Capslocked are you are lady? cheesy
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by paix(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oluromantic:

I know all these. But the verse I quoted did not exempt them. Did it?
You exempted the women!

"You just dey learn? You no know woman before?
When God said in the Bible that it's more blessed to give than receive.. He wasnt talking to everybody o. He was talking to men only cus He knows women don't have any idea about giving. All their own life is centered around receiving. They may carry the biggest Bible but that giving verse is not for them".
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Bellotelli: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cgame:

Just imagine how insensitive she is..
Don't tell me you intend to push the relationship further.
Lol... That's why she is my ex grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.