Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,732 members, 7,851,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Felt Cheated By My Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Cheated By My Girl (61807 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Agugbadin: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Do not trust any woman in Africa.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by victons(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dump her. Na only you no like better thing?? Find a younger girl, they're more hoely but the heartbreak will be worth it.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Rushna27(f): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
this is indeed a confirmation dat age is just a number. Sir, at this age, u shud be able to choose rightly. dis is a lady you know so well, her ways are not hidden yet u claim to love.... well it's wot u ave choose so it's either u learn to live with it or choose a better decision for a life saving tomorrow.... going out and planning marriage with this type of woman will only shorten ur lifespan with hypertension.... tread carefully so as to live long........ Goodluck on ur decision taken......

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by thedio(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.
wow! I'm impressed so u get sense like this. Honestly av written u off. Smile
Back to the topic,life is cruel and love is blind.@Zzor has said it all,I only pity u at 37 when some guys have shut down the baby factory u r still running after an old layer

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by slap1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.

I tire!

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by mentored: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

You don’t talk like you have a dick
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Oparasunny125(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:
people dey this nairaland o....jus like covid, each day na new cases...
you funny ooooo
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Paromarc: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
I no fit laugh, to ask for help for nairaland dey like to ask google wetin do you, you go type "headache" google go show you "cancer" for result. grin grin
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by vislabraye(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

You knew she was wayward, what else do you want to do ? A prostitute or wayward woman can hardly change. Sorry !!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by egbaguy2: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Still a sissy at 37.....
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by sodicom32(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Elders please talk

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Xinox:
Good morning zzor. U always speak my mind
Good day dear,hope you are good and cool with your new job.Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Penboy: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Them no dey marry street girl put for house.

From the street they came, to the street they shall return.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Go and apply for "change of name" on nairaland.. And let people value you
lol this people you are talking about actually like me,dont be deceived by what you read about me here.Enjoy your day Mr
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Juliusmomoh: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
lol this people you are talking about actually like me,dont be deceived by what you read about me here.Enjoy your day Mr
Ok.. I rest my case
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Friendship with the World is an enemity with God. Abeg start looking for another one, try through your church if you're dedicated if not, keep trying outside the world.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by oodua1stson: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

if you were my son I'd drown you. I mean it
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Lablover01: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
donprinyo:
2 things i have for this guy.
No.1 learn how to kiss and suck ur girl very well.
No.2 Stop being a pussy and move on or start betting or doing online investment when it crashes u will feel the real pain as i am feeling right now.

Hope your online investment is not penny-wise?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by armadeo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
Which kyn ode you be sef

I just tire.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by paulolee(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oparasunny125:
you funny ooooo
guy i jus tire abeg
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by mosefin19(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Even we never reach this age self no mumu like this...

A gal cheat and from there we losing interest already no matter how we love her... and u at this age readying for marriage still talking like this....!until all ur kid resemble another person before u wake up
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oga
At 37
From what you said she's wayward

Who born this kind of uncle. Nigerians boys will enter relationship and still close their eyes knowingly

What a pathetic story
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Please ensure suicide is completely eliminated from your thought as you seek a way out of this
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by santakris(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
Which kyn ode you be sef

Na Odé aperin
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by zakkxx: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
If I slap u your brain go reset; God done warn u ooo but if you fooolissshlly refuse to run, when your wife continue to nag your neighbors u go finally kill your self.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Lumig: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
swiz123:
It is never too late to embrace the red pill. There is absolutely no gain in being a simp. This vagina people will take you for a ride if you are one. To even think you are heartbroken instead of angry makes me wanna puke..... but we won't disown you yet; your redemption from simping shouldn't be negotiable.

Well, look at the bright side of it; you dodged a bullet, or rather a missile. A promiscuous evening newspaper is an unrepentant whor'e who can only give you STDs and even worse make you train other men's children. The probability of you being the biological father of your children will be considerably low.
This summarizes it all
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by jojothaiv(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Intoboy:
Lemme book space
Elders please comman attend to this young man
The OP is an elder too.

His experience is an eye-opener
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Happyfela(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Foolish 37 year old man
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Kingluqman(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
You mean better lady right? Tori Awon younger ladies yen tun ya were gan ooo.. but this lady na their matron grin
Lee99:
This matter get as e be lol, What do you want us on NL to tell a 37-year-old grown ass man like you, my only advice for you is to dump her and look for younger lady, you are approaching the peak of your SMV and she is in great decline so don’t let her tie you down with marriage. Shalom
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by kolade560: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
@37?? u no get sense!!!
u bleeped up big tym......I think d more aged a lady is, d more they are desperate to marry but this one is still bleeping up and Dan.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by djon78(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
With the way people have sex before marriage still baffles me and many people will still be saying I am looking for a virgin as a spouse of which you can't keep yourself before marriage. Is it a sign of love or trust or understanding coz someone who doesn't have self control n discipline before marriage might b expose to danger of adultery in many cases. Love is not sex n sex is not love. As a Christian n counsellor, it has never been a recipe for success in marriage. Stay pure and chaste which is God's plan for us because it has both physical n spiritual blessing. The way u won't want to advise your children in future when they ask u about sex before marriage,please let's uphold the sanctity concerning marriage. I am over 30 years old n still a virgin not that I don't feel d urge but I always put my body under subjection because emotions is stronger than knowledge but knowledge is better than emotions. Shalom

Even among Christian folks many sleep around, talk less of ordinary folks out there.
In fact it's very common
If you say otherwise
People will think you ain't normal

But I know that sex is a very deep thing
And not something to be played or joked with
And God completely frown at it outside marriage
Like Galatians 5 states that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God
And that's the fact
People may think it's a lie

The Bible warns to flee sexual immorality
It's the only sin you do against your body
And it carries grave consequences
And worst eternal damnation

People need to begin to see things
How God sees them
Marriage is an Honourable thing
The bed undefiled
But adulterers and who.re mongers God will judge

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.