Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Felt Cheated By My Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Cheated By My Girl (61815 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by ezechi24(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
davedy:
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.
Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her. Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok. We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end , she will put her.a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her. Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence if cheating. she confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with then. I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please Seun move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

You claim you are 37years old and yet you act like a kid...ashawo wey you go chop clean mouth ..you go turn am to love...kill yourself if you want she can never change....monkey na monkey if you like wear am suit and Gucci shoes with gold chains on ..na still monkey.

10 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nicepoker(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.
Whoever that is sleeping with this object, needs complete rehabilitation.

5 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2020
take this as a LIFE LESSON, get rid of this deceitful good for nothing olosho and move on with your life, there are plenty of women out there that wont cheat on you, this one's already shown you what you will go through if you make the mistake of marrying her unfaithful/disrespectful/dishonest self.

it will be hard for a while, but then you will meet a great babe and you will laugh at what you went through with this ex that was a demon...

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nezzjnr: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
take this as a LIFE LESSON, get rid of this deceitful good for nothing olosho and move on with your life, there are plenty of women out there that wont cheat on you, this one's already shown you what you will go through if you make the mistake of marrying her unfaithful/disrespectful/dishonest self.

it will be hard for a while, but then you will meet a great babe and you will laugh at what you went through with this ex that was a demon...

Best comment on this thread so far

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by AfroKnight: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Davedy, people in your office call a girl prostitûte but you in your infinite mercy, wisdom and grace, decided to see the angel in her.

Sorry, you deserve this.

You were (and sadly you still are) in denial. The truth is, if there’s no road in front, you reverse and take another route. Time is going. Abort mission and find a decent babe that’s not a slaymama since that seems to be your weakness.

Don’t be hellbent on marrying her unless you are eager to raise another man’s children instead of yours.

You cannot make an honest woman out of a hœ.

7 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ishilove: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2020
What should you do? Leave her. I don't know why at age 35 she is still fvcking up and down instead of focusing on how to settle and raise a family. It is that same spirit of lust that has prevented her from settling down. She get ogbonge marine spirit.

See, better look for someone else who knows what she wants out of life and leave Aunty Animashaun to her devices, because she will carry the same promiscuity into marriage and you will end up raising another man's children.

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by doris4u(f): 1:01am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.
Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her. Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok. We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end , she will put her.a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her. Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence if cheating. she confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with then. I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

I wonder why some guys love a lady that is wayward, uv seen the signs already yet you are considering marrying her.
U better reconsider ur relationship with that lady so u will have piece of mind
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by lamalama: 1:04am On Aug 22, 2020
simping is a disease undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by anonimi: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Ishilove:
What should you do? Leave her. I don't know why at age 35 she is still fvcking up and down instead of focusing on how to settle and raise a family. It is that same spirit of lust that has prevented her from settling down. She get ogbonge marine spirit.

See, better look for someone else who knows what she wants out of life and leave Aunty Animashaun to her devices, because she will carry the same promiscuity into marriage and you will end up raising another man's children.

Na why you come spoil better post with religious blablabla
Have you read of psychotherapists dealing with similar cases scientifically?
The oyinbos who were successfully liberated of such behaviour did not talk of marine spirit o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by anonimi: 1:07am On Aug 22, 2020
doris4u:
I wonder why some guys love a lady that is wayward, uv seen the signs already yet you are considering marrying her.
U better reconsider ur relationship with that lady so u will have piece of mind

No need to wonder, we are all made differently.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ishilove: 1:14am On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

Na why you come spoil better post with religious blablabla
Have you read of psychotherapists dealing with similar cases scientifically?
The oyinbos who were successfully liberated of such behaviour did not talk of marine spirit o.

Oga anon, oyibo and the black man are not the same. No matter how we wish otherwise, the sun rises and sets, and it is the same reality of deep and secret things of this world that your disbelief will not change.

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ishilove: 1:15am On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

No need to wonder, we are all made differently.

Don't you ever get tired of memes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by anonimi: 1:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Ishilove:
Don't you ever get tired of memes?

I am getting tired slowly but every now & then remember that an image speaks more that a thousand words.
Apologies my dear if you find them offensive at times.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ishilove: 1:19am On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

I am getting tired slowly but every now & then remember that an image speaks more that a thousand words.
Apologies my dear if you find them offensive at times.
I don't find them offensive. They just remind me of Musiwa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ishilove: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

Oga anon, your own no be every now and then; your own na every now. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by anonimi: 1:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Ishilove:
I don't find them offensive. They just remind me of Musiwa cheesy

Abeg o, why would I remind you of that guy?
I don suffer finish embarassed grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ishilove: 1:24am On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

Your endless use of memes mirrors his own. cheesy

Confession: Do you know how many times I have unfollowed you because whenever I click on my followed tab, I am confronted by tons of memes which I have to wade through before I can read other people's posts?

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ishilove: 1:26am On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

The difference between you and Musiwa is although you both share the same passionate love for memes, your comments make sense while his doesn't.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by anonimi: 1:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Your endless use of memes mirrors his own. cheesy

Confession: Do you know how many times I have unfollowed you because whenever I click on my followed tab, I am confronted by tons of memes which I have to wade through before I can read other people's posts?

Confession noted......................................I am actually reducing the numbers for each post and constantly looking for smaller images to use for lesser encumbrance.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by anonimi: 1:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Ishilove:
The difference between you and Musiwa is although you both share the same passionate love for memes, your comments make sense while his doesn't.

I won't say passionate, rather functional love, which I am working on toning down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ishilove: 1:28am On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

Confession noted......................................I am actually reducing the numbers for each post and constantly looking for smaller images to use for lesser encumbrance.
Cheers.
Images are your toys smiley

Cheers darling.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ishilove: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

I won't say passionate, rather functional love, which I am working on toning down.
You must be an engineer offline.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Lastmankc(m): 1:44am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Another simp man spotted. Nah dat confusion go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Lastmankc(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
bro i understand how you feel...love makes one do the unthinkable.like been a simp..so what you will do is soak yourself in your job and the thought of her will vanish..but you re a simp no doubt
my nigger

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Georgekyrian(m): 3:03am On Aug 22, 2020
Girl wey like fvck, na em you dey kill yourself

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ategberoson(m): 5:09am On Aug 22, 2020
You're not just a SIMP but a 21 century iidiot. If you're from southeast, I would have suggest one of your family use you to appease Amadioha

A girl that fúck around that you aware is making you fall deeply in love? I can't even date non virgin not to talk of marry and here is someone that's deeply in love with corporate olosho

Oko community tank, your family should in matter of urgency bundle you to celestial church for deliverance because this one don pass medical line

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Judybash93(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2020
What you need to do is to get over it and move on... There are thousands of them out there, don't kii yourself over of a woman. It ain't worth it
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by captainking(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I feel very angry for you.. Bro... If you do not stop this folly you are doing In the name of love.. You will regret it if you marry her...
Be a man and scram from that relationship..

She is a loose girl.. Better accept this reality cos she will never change...

You don't behave 37...for real

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by JohnOkolo: 6:17am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Go and hang yourself you don't have any sense of reasoning.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by jericco1(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2020
At 37 you don't even know how to control your love life. Shame on you undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by aggos: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Please pack well my brother....there is no love between you guys, just mere infatuation. I will advise you search within yourself if what you felt for this angel of yours is real. Don't call me a prophet, but what I am seeing right now is that you fell attracted to this babe simply because of her beauty, and you never wanted to let go. Do you know what the yorubas call 'Animashaun'? that's exactly who this babe is, just eat yours and clean mouth, and allow her to attend to the next customer.

davedy:

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by kheny12(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2020
She's confirm olosho,At 35 she's fucking around with men in office and neighborhood.Don't marry Evening Newspaper if you want to have peace of mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.