Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Felt Cheated By My Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Cheated By My Girl (61817 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by BreconHills(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

Get on your bike and scoot.
The first cut is the deepest but you don't have to lose your destiny.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by HeavenlyHolines(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2020
With the way people have sex before marriage still baffles me and many people will still be saying I am looking for a virgin as a spouse of which you can't keep yourself before marriage. Is it a sign of love or trust or understanding coz someone who doesn't have self control n discipline before marriage might b expose to danger of adultery in many cases. Love is not sex n sex is not love. As a Christian n counsellor, it has never been a recipe for success in marriage. Stay pure and chaste which is God's plan for us because it has both physical n spiritual blessing. The way u won't want to advise your children in future when they ask u about sex before marriage,please let's uphold the sanctity concerning marriage. I am over 30 years old n still a virgin not that I don't feel d urge but I always put my body under subjection because emotions is stronger than knowledge but knowledge is better than emotions. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

It doesn't look or sound like you are actually 37years old man, you talk like a JSS 3 boy
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by cybriz82(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
Which kyn ode you be sef

Big one like olumo rock..
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by NumbEmotions(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
Which kyn ode you be sef

grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by wisdomkid: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2020
35 years old and still wayward? did they buy her sense with N10 only?
At 37 years and still feeling like this, is she your first lover?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by TROLL11: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2020
the day i find out that my gf is cheating on me is the day i start pimping her
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Solatium(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=davedy post=93076086]Good evening Nairalanders

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.[/quote

Ọga just japa or else na DNA test you go dey run each time your wife don born o
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ten06(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2020
At 37 I expect you to be thinking like a grown up man, if you commit suicide the lady in question will just shake her head and laugh at your stupidity. A lady you already know as a cheater you are having a sleepless night over her. It's a shame, cos some of the people who have dated and left her without qualms are not up to your age. You better grow up and man up
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Solatium(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Ọga just japa or else na DNA test you go dey run each time your wife don born o
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.
nothing reasonable comes out from a dull brain

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by fexyrich(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2020
A fool at 37 is a fool forever...keep decieving urself with that prostitute until u die of high BP...U see trouble and decided to run into it...When the trouble consumes u don't come here crying..Nonsense!!!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by NumbEmotions(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
bro i understand how you feel...love makes one do the unthinkable.like been a simp..so what you will do is soak yourself in your job and the thought of her will vanish..but you re a simp no doubt

Now i am appeased by yur final words I thought you were about to simpitize with him. cool
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by InvertedHammer: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2020
/
Forget her shortcomings and marry her if you love her. The world is boring now and we need more entertainment from folks like you. Final final you raise another man's child or HIV will get you.
/
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by sofiscatedmoron: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2020
U are 37 anf want to marry 35 years old girl that will reach her menopause in 5 years time,
Why not marry girls around 25 thereabout?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by spiceadole: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Girlfriend or woman friend?

Anyway,she is not cheating on you as she owes you no faithfulness.
She only has low self esteem and insatiable sexual appetite and libido.
By the way,are you 37 or 17?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Kei144(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2020
A habit that somebody has lived with up to the age of 35 is not something that you just make up your mind to drop it someday and it just goes like that. It takes a lot of battle to drop such a habit. In the case of the 35-year old lady, facking with her neighbour is what has kept away from depression. The only way she could drop the life style without spiraling into dangerous depression is if she marries and the husband takes her far away from her usual neighbourhood. I am not a psychologist, but I have a lot of experience due to my age.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Smartiyke40: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2020
She opened up her cancarwarm for and you gladly ate both the attitudinal and biological content expecting there wount be side effect?. Omoh, na you find trouble oh... don't go and kill yourself over negative blinded so called love.... Go and take gedigedi medicine, vomit and excrete what you have eaten and move ahead!!! shikina.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by AlphikkaTech: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I didn't finish the story. You are another simp, a mumu. Everyone called her a wayward girl and you went ahead to make the village prostitute your girlfriend. At 37, you are still immature. Instead of you to find a 18 - 25 year old to date, a young blood to date, you went for old cargo. You be MUMU. I am unapolegetic about calling you names. Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by farem: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:
...she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them...They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

...We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate...
Shior!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2020
At 37 years of age, you're still a dummy with the opposite sex. Quite absurd. You don't know what you want yet.

She is not interested in you.
She's a nymphomaniac and counting on your naiveness to take advantage of you.

If you don't leave her but proceed to marry her, get ready to die because of the lifestyle of a woman that has no regard to your feelings.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Kei144(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
U are 37 anf want to marry 35 years old girl that will reach her menopause in 5 years time,
Why not marry girls around 25 thereabout?

25 is too low for a 37-year old man. 30 ± 2 is better.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by UTEWUOJO: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Dis niggar no like fresh something fa ooo!! @ 37 you are going for a 35 years old expired punna? Babe wey don dey collect before you mature, you need to go on a three month IT under uncle Ned to coach you on how to hunt for young juicy and succulent babes.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by AndreSalvatore: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Captain save a hoe!
I dont realy fathom how u guys reason.
Your simping got no bounds brotherly.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Bodlyspeaking(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2020
At least you never marry her fa
Just walk backwards

As you take use age senior me, I can never do such or fall into such

Wakanda forever
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Bennysam: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

At 35 you're still doing boyfriend and girlfriend, go and marry
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by GALAXY11(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:
people dey oo....jus like covid, each day na new cases
grin
paulolee:
people dey oo....jus like covid, each day na new cases
bro u funny o..lolz
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Jabioro: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2020
This is an adult in a kidding mode despite the age.Look for another young girl,ten below or a little bit of your age...to marry,at 35 she is gone far into vague market..she will blowing at every winds..you can't control her,she will confess today and tomorrow she will repeated the same of yesterday....Get marry before 40 or else you will be married to a push over .
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by josite: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2020
u are being on fair on this lady,swear that u dont know her reputation from the very beginning,this is what i detest about men,u know the babe vey well and go ahead to marry her and begin to drag her all around the place.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2020
Since she is already bonking her neighbour before she met you and you aren't even engaged talk more of being married to her, technically, she is cheating on her neighbour with because he was there before you.

It ain't yours, just your turn!

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by greatID: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now. Indeed you are a confused man

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Tokenism: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Bro, according to your story, she has been with your neighbor before meeting you. So how dare you say she cheated on you? If you need a serious relationship and ready to settle down, private chat me maybe I can hook you up with someone around your age but with 2 kids already. In reality, she's very pretty and you can't even know she's got babies if you're not told.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.