Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Felt Cheated By My Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Cheated By My Girl (61812 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Perfecttouchade: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2020
My guy ,are u ok? Are u deaf ....oya tear race run oooooo

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by doncollino: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2020
This must be the most stupid 37 years old on earth sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by steeltrust: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2020
heendrix:

I've never known you to say Anything Reasonable

So I ask again Who gave you a phone child sad
bro let call a spade a spade
she is saying d truth
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by greenguy: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2020
At 37 if you still reason this way, then you have a way bigger problem in your hands.

1. A girl who told you she's slept with 3 different people in the office has Fu*Ked everyone in the office who wants her puss*y.

2. A girl who Fu*KS a neighbor has no code. Even prostitutes don't do that. So you're lucky, she'd have di*Ked every man around your home if you married her.

3. A girl at 35 with traits of girls in their early 20s shows her redemption isn't near.

4. You don't love her, you too just wanted a piece of the cake so you could feel like something you're not, so you could feel among and boost your childish ego. So you just got disappointed she didn't give you the sole reservation.

5. You must be very lonely and desperate for your age that's why your first instinct was marriage, because you believe you've found acceptance. Get a life bro. Join the redpill gang and you'd find a girl who will be loyal and marriable in 3months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by ekwesi3(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2020
37+3=40
A fool at fourty is what? Answer me!! undecided
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by einsteine(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2020
At 37, Mumu
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by boldking(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.

God will bless you because u just hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by abiocity(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2020
grin
paulolee:
people dey this nairaland o....jus like covid, each day na new cases...
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Tonitoniton(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

U ARE ASKING U SHOULD DO WITH A SERIAL CHEAT? IF U WANT A WOMAN THAT U WILL MARRY AND SHE WILL BRINGING OTHER MENS CHILDREN FOR U AS UR OWN TO RAISE, THEN GO AHEAD.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by achnax: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
bro i understand how you feel...love makes one do the unthinkable.like been a simp..so what you will do is soak yourself in your job and the thought of her will vanish..but you re a simp no doubt
Pls what's a SIMP?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by heendrix(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
swiz123:

I've never known anyone to be as stupid as she is. When it comes to stupidity, she is in a league of her own

Her comments are just so annoying tbh
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ibechris2: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
If u marry that lady pls,endeavour to dig ur grave at the same time. Marriage na work,it is the hardest work I have ever experienced in my whole life.

Marriage is not a relationship that u can do any how. That lady is not ur match. Wetin ur colleagues see run,na I'm u wan die for,OK continue when all the negative signs are clear to u.

Pls,be careful!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Man up how can you marry such a loose person.... Sometimes going into marriage you need more than love be warn
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Fmanny(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
From my own point of view I noticed that the op it's fragile mentally and what he needs it's just some time to heal and man up please guys be fair to him love can blindfold someone,but bro u really should have known that form the onset and just beat ur free toto and never get attached
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by ipswitch: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sorry bros. You fell in love with another LovePeddler of Babylon. Run for your life. To get a 'wife' has never been moinmoin. And how do you play games with women?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by letitrainnow(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
dannex4adx:
Baba! you better cheer up and start thanking God that you didn't marry a potential "serve them round" God just saved you from future high blood pressure/ stroke and you are still sad. nawah for you ooo.
Abeg tell am

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by letitrainnow(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.

Love is blind, they say
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lee99:

Sexual market value, Which means he’s getting to a point in life where the opposite sex will find him very very attractive
What is the SMV age range for a lady and the range for a man?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Enemyofpeace: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
So what do you want us to do now?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by OBA117(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

You have to flee from that person....
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Rawhumper(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
[

You are on blue pill bro, you are lucky to see these signs still uou talk about love.

Doesnt your life worth more than her?
When you were growing up,was she there with u?

Bro there is nothing like falling in love deeply, most ladies have multiple relationships.

Call it off simple!

quote author=davedy post=93076086]Good evening Nairalanders

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Deborah98(f): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Icejazzy abi what is dat your name come and answer this one, meanwhile uncle call off everything Biko,that gal na correct mumu, imagine at her age she never wan settle down, what again does she want or is she enjoying the fornication up and down,left right and center, Jesus weep so do I cry
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by merits(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Just killl yourself.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Lee99: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Omoluabi9:
What is the SMV age range for a lady and the range for a man?
Ladies 18 to 24 guys 39 to 47
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Yukwa: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
agrin so she goes to your neighbor room to Charge her phone and She get Charge too
parte after parte
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Duru009(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Honestly am really shocked at 37 you're this naive about life.....

That woman never loved you at all, can't you see !!!

Nawaooo
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by legionISproteus: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy, at 37 years you're still behaving like this?

Let me tell you the hard truth, 40 is already here and you are incapable of growing up. Forget what they said about everyone having their own time to grow. You don't. Maybe when you're 92 or so, but for now, you have nothing to offer to women. That's why she could comfortably bang another man while claiming to be with you. She was with you out of pity, not love.

Better find a hobby that does not involve women and make some meaning of what is left of your life.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by oglalasioux(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
You still lack sense at 37?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Chris2863(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
At your age, you still don't have sense?

Our last born should be like 15 but meeeeeeehn, he get sense pass you.

Go and marry your Olosho woman and die young. Who knows, I may even be the next to Bleep her but with condom ooo
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good to hear!!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Cj4charles(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Your matter has reached our table finally, come back in the next 3 market day for answers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.