Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Eat Him Mugu. (8767 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by xhosachoc(f): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
^ ^ ^
undecided  undecided I love children,its just the idea of being pregnant that puts me off.My cousin suggested i shouldnt have any kids  as i would allow my 'tainted' genes continue for time immemorial.

All the people in my village respect me as i am kind ,and helpful .I bet if you met me today you would like me too. tongue  tongue
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
xhosachoc:

^ ^ ^
undecided  undecided I love children,its just the idea of being pregnant that puts me off.My cousin suggested i shouldnt have any kids  as i would allow my 'tainted' genes continue for time immemorial.

All the people in my village respect me as i am kind ,and helpful .I bet if you met me today you would like me too. tongue  tongue

I know. Hence my statement earlier:

2buff:

@eatme, I don't need a green card to enter the US, but thanks luv.

I also don't agree at all with your outlook on life. Please understand that every action made is a seed. This seed germinates and what you sow today will hit you in the future. This is when some things happen to people and other people start crying "Why do bad things happen to good people?" when we all know why. It's because of the seeds we sow today, even before the time we "settled down and stopped sowing bad seeds".

There are somethings that are best to not get involved in. E.g. You don't know where the money you are scamming is coming from. Keep yourself clean ooo.

Take care.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
Miss Mugu Eater. Mtcheww!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2011
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO! @ Koolchicco's late self! grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO! @ Koolchicco's late self! grin grin
Lol. grin

Hey babes, Howdy? wink

Have you seen me today? Mtwchewww! angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2011
koolchicco:

Lol. grin

Hey babes, Howdy? wink

Have you seen me today? Mtwchewww! angry

LMAO! Okay okay! Hi! How are you this evening/night?
I am fine thank you for asking. How about yourself? grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 1:23am On Mar 02, 2011
^^ hey K

How body!!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 1:23am On Mar 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

LMAO! Okay okay! Hi! How are you this evening/night?
I am fine thank you for asking. How about yourself?  grin grin

cheesy Ehn, this is more like it now. grin

I am fine thanks for asking. grin grin

How's my fwend 190 though? wink
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 1:35am On Mar 02, 2011
^^ i dey here u dey ask of me grin

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 02, 2011
190:

^^ hey K

How body!!

are you talking to koolchicco? undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 1:46am On Mar 02, 2011
^^ No you undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 1:48am On Mar 02, 2011
190:

^^ i dey here u dey ask of me grin

Lol. I was asking your Iyawo tho. grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 2:03am On Mar 02, 2011
Sighs

Rite~
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 02, 2011
190:

^^ No you undecided

well I am fine thank you.
yourself?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 2:12am On Mar 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

yourself?

Im Ok and bubblin undecided!!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 2:15am On Mar 02, 2011
Awww, I spoke to my baby boo today! I miss him!

He talked about sending me money for a first class ticket to Naija in 2 weeks time for my spring break.

I'm definitely going to hack up the price wink

I'd probably aviod him while I'm in Najia for the week. Upon my return, I'd tell him that they stole my purse at the airport. Thus, I had no means to contact him. cry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 2:15am On Mar 02, 2011
Hmm, *Singing - I'm felling it in my fingers I feel it in my toes*

MzD@rkSkin:

yourself?

190:

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 2:16am On Mar 02, 2011
Hell, I'd pocket the money and still tell him the same story. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 02, 2011
190:

that's kewl.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 3:10am On Mar 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

that's kewl.

I kant sleep im thinking about u

U crossed that line!! undecided
undecided

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXJPrgmcx54[/flash]
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 02, 2011
lmao. im gonna drive home now please dont make me crash from laughter 190.  grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 03, 2011
angry angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by macjive01: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2011
eatme:

Awww, I spoke to my baby boo today! I miss him!

He talked about sending me money for a first class ticket to Naija in 2 weeks time for my spring break.

I'm definitely going to hack up the price  wink

I'd probably aviod him while I'm in Najia for the week. Upon my return, I'd tell him that they stole my purse at the airport. Thus, I had no means to contact him.  cry

princess,  at the end of the day i really wonder how much u can make off him since your mode of operation is only personal effects. personal effects wudnt fetch u money unlike if it was business- which wud then mean yahoo yahoo.

plane ticket,
shoes
bag
house rent
phone
bills
HOW MUCH IS IT ? FOR A NAIJA BIG BOY!

Are u hot enuf to mk him go bananas and buy a house for u ?

Are u ready to visit a juju priest for a Sony Universal Across-Atlantic remote control ?

But really girls of now-a-days what can a man do right ?

check out this story

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615501.0.html

i hope u don't turn out to be like her.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

angry angry

Why the face nah angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
xhosachoc:

I am starting my Msc this september  tongue I am sure i am more smart than you realise and guess what i did not even do aday's work to pay for my undergrad tongue

In my whole 22 years(23 this year) I have never held a gun or a knife to anyone 's throat to handover their money  but they all seem to see a need to hand it over voluntarily.

I say this all the time,if you are only interested in me because of my physical appearance i will not hesitate to capitalise on my looks ,but if you are interested in me as a person and make an attempt to get to know me its a whole different ball game.

Besides if there were no 'service users' (as you perceive this as a profession)I would not have all this 'financial help' would i?I am simply providing an outlet for people with excess money to relieve the pressure on their bank accounts.I did not create the market , Simple economics cool

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by adconline(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
"THATS THE WAY YOURE RECEIVE IMMUNIZATION THATS GETS THE RECESSION I GOT THE MUSCLE OFF MY HUSTLE & FLOW MONEY A ENTREPRENUER WITH WAYS TO GET MORE MONEY SO DONT BE TRIPPING WHENEVER YOU SEE ME THROW MONEY HUH? ITS JUST A LIL BIT OF SHOW MONEY"

What if he wants to the US to find some business opportunities since he's pretty much loaded? If he's that loaded with cash,  he might be looking for business.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by sandysprax(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
What u plan to do is advanvced fee fraud aka 419 and that has been a major problem Nigeria is been having xpecially with the international community.Pls sweety dont be a part of the problem but the solution,moreso, what goes around comes around.Trust me, u will get to pay for ur sins some day.Get ur hands off anything that will tarnish ur image and is not right in the sight of God!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 21, 2011
Hindsight is always 100%. Just dont start hating later on when you see others who chose not to take this kind of path.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by frank317: 6:41am On Mar 21, 2011
i have a feeling that @poster will soon falll into her own trap. she will defiately fall in love with this guy and at the end she will b the one crying. unfortunately she will never let us know that part of the story
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by nanidee(f): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Why is everybody cursing out the chic. Just give your piece of advice and move on. She decides whether or not to take the advice. undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by igelomo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
I have to say at this point that i just bumped on this thread today and i made sue i read all thru. I had several dozes of laughter
and i just felt really cool with myself.
@190 i think u have a better perception and undertanding about the whole issue but it will be better if let her know the truth
@eatme plsssssssss, why dont you just stop at this stag, it will do u a lot of gud.pls think twice,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer / Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble / Rate My Picture I Snapped In Shoprite 4 Years Ago (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.