Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Eat Him Mugu. (8770 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 19, 2011
190:

you are a this-grace to the unitedstates

if i had the power i would be flogging you and your entirely family 11 stokes of raw fresh koboko

from aboki farm for failing to give you that perfect training!!

and when something happens to her, I won't feel sorry. undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Goldieluks: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

me neither cool
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by chidimarc(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
wait a minute! what point are you trying to make, that naija brought ups are fraudsters ? we are not, go to the police and tell them of your intentions, bet they will be happy to help you. damn yankee i.e if you are there, besides what's the big deal being born in yankee
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2011
Back to sender to all the ill wishers. Nothing negative will happen to me IJN!! AMEN!!!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ima1(f): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
chidi-marc:

wait a minute! what point are you trying to make, that naija brought ups are fraudsters ? we are not, go to the police and tell them of your intentions, bet they will be happy to help you. damn yankee i.e if you are there, besides what's the big deal being born in yankee

well almost all young nigerians this days are fraudsters, men use women and women use me, everyone wants to leave naija to abroad, like there is something special about it. i plan to move back to naija pretty soon, in the U.S you work ur a** off and use all the money to pay bills, its a vicious circle, yet people think you plug money on trees, it pisses me off that most of my nigerian friends are ungreatful, after working my a** off, i sent them money and they say this small thing, guess what thats the reason i will never pick up ur calls.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2011
eatme:

Back to sender to all the ill wishers. Nothing negative will happen to me IJN!! AMEN!!!

You have set in your heart to do evil, and you are now reporting yourself to Jesus on top of that.
Does the word of God not command you to stare clear of defrauding others?
May God have mercy on you for you obviously know not what you are doing.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by LordReed(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2011
2buff:

You have set in your heart to do evil, and you are now reporting yourself to Jesus on top of that.
Does the word of God not command you to stare clear of defrauding others?
May God have mercy on you for you obviously know not what you are doing.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2011
eatme:

with your personality and pointless ambitions, I could careless how you feel.
I'm just letting you know what goes around comes around. You can keep taking
advice from other jobless and miserable tards, but they wont be able to help you
when you get your "beating". Remember that.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2011
wetin hunger go cause

see a lady in the unitedstates hustling here

op why dont you just go into prostitution it would pay better you know
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2011
LOL Op is scared hehehehe, come on come dig some more  grin fool. If someone did that to your dad I don't think you would be where you re today planing on how to scam a brother rather you gon be in some unknown village acting funky.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by solihu(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2011
Terrible horse shit!

Wetin my eyes no go read for NL.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by swintec: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
190:

wetin hunger go cause

You hate this girl too much oooo. I can see she has deliberately refused to reply to your comments.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by swintec: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
[b]Sometimes, mugu fit chop de wise.

@eatme, up your game. 
You are lucky to find out the intentions of this guy as you said. It is the best time to quit and leave him cold. Unless you want to tell me that you are a looser seeking revenge. He has not done anything bad to you yet. Though he wants to. Intention is not enough reason for conviction.

If you continue with your plan, then two things are true:
1. You are broke and you are looking for cheap cash
2. You are not a good wife material, you are only angry and wants revenge.

But let me warn you. You might no go free.  There are a lot of kidnapping and assassination going on in Nija. No one knows where they are rooted, may be acts like the one you are contemplating. Continue unless you will never visit home again.  since the guy is loaded as you said, he can track you and kill you even after ten years. He might also meet you there in Yankee via another alternative.

Do you want to live the rest of your life in fear of who is following you?

Leave the guy alone and move on.  This is my candid advise. [/b]
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by googles: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
Jeez ! Jesus really wept !!

Too many hypocritical schmucks on NL. . . please kiss a moving train jor angry most of the people talking thru their a[i]ss[/i]es will hang someone who attempts to

dupe them oh yet you are all here claiming holier than thou. . . Wat is wrong in telling her to forget the guy but no, you guys just had to cuss and call her all

sorts of name. I'm just tired of NL freaks and their double standards.

@OP

All I can tell you is to forget the guy. No point going round the filthy bush with him. At least you are smart enough to nip his schemes, you should be thankful

for that. . wat if you had fallen for his plan and at the end of the day he leaves you lifeless and hopeless after getting his yellowcard ? think of the worst

dat can happen and be grateful to God that you are safe so far !
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by MrCork17: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
Goooogles. Sweeery, where your picture and what happpened to your wig? undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2011
190:

wetin hunger go cause

Easy nao, my guy! undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by otokx(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2011
Bravo, bravo
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
No 1 principle of being smart: Never! spend a guy's money if you have no intention of being in a relationship with him!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2011
ThoniaSlim:

No 1 principle of being smart: Never! spend a guy's money if you have no intention of being in a relationship with him!

GBAMMED!! smiley
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
So, no one has any meaningful thing to contribute? cry

@ragdollz, I dey wait oooo. Time is against me.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2011
When there's a meaningful situation, meaningful contributions will be made cool
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2011
@googles
and who exactly are these "hypocrites"?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by googles: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

If you are dat interested in knowing the hypocrites. . . you can browse over the pages of the thread and do the head count

I can't be bothered with all the statistics
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2011
Long Hiss, Baboon's in our midst
Agbeke babe'zz feeling funky !!  undecided

@op
when you are thru,

lets share the money!!  grin  grin

60/40
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2011
ogugua88:

When there's a meaningful situation, meaningful contributions will be made cool

Thats why i always dig you!! kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2011
poster it's not worth the stress.

since you've found out what the guy is like, just drop him and look for someone better.

of course it's easier to just chop his money, but you know folks wont let you be, later on.

dem go use am spoil your name.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by emmatok(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
This eatme girl think say she sharp. grin grin grin grin

Na Nija guy you wan dupe, u no even know how he make him money cool cool cool cool cool.

Oya start to dey send the traveling documents make we see. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Na who be fooool grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 21, 2011
tpiah!:

poster it's not worth the stress.

since you've found out what the guy is like, just drop him and look for someone better.

of course it's easier to just chop his money, but you know folks wont let you be, later on.

dem go use am spoil your name.

I think the OP is too immature to understand the importance of a good name.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 21, 2011
googles:

undecided undecided undecided

If you are dat interested in knowing the hypocrites. . . you can browse over the pages of the thread and do the head count

I can't be bothered with all the statistics

Hmmmm, froggy? its not about that, if I call out, I'm stating names but as long as it's not myself you are referring to its all good.  cool
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by googles: 3:26am On Feb 21, 2011
Oh well, If the cap fits then wear it. . . .your conscience can never do you wrong.

If its telling you you are one of them,then deal with it. . . .I still cant be bothered
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 21, 2011
googles:

Oh well, If the cap fits then wear it. . . .your conscience can never do you wrong.

If its telling you you are one of them,then deal with it. . . .I still cant be bothered

Girl bye, you might want to go to bed.  tongue
the Ganja/Kush got you faded in the brain, I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend / Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.