Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Eat Him Mugu. (8768 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ragdollz: 1:54am On Feb 19, 2011
@ eatme this guy sounds like a real creep, messing with ur cousin behind ur back and faking he cares (by offering marriage. Na beans?) But there are better ways to make a nasty guy feel small than "chopping" his miserable cash (or do u actually need it? In that case go for it girl).

Seriously though if I were u, I'd string him along, pretend I'm interested in him joining me, then send him fake documents to use to process his visa application grin. Just imagine his face when he sees the refusal letter/reject stamp on his passport grin. Priceless!!!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Lenny9000(m): 1:59am On Feb 19, 2011
You must be a Canibal to want to EAT HIM dont you think?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 2:00am On Feb 19, 2011
harakiri:

Na wa ooo!

So because a man appears to have money and wants needs invitation letter, that qualifies him as an opportunist and you want to hit him by ripping him off. Hmmm! It's because of ladies like you guys like me treat women like the shyt they really are.

Wetin dey abroad sef wey dey make your head swell? Wetin dey abroad wey dey make your menses smell reach internet?

Useless cheap girl.

Kikikikikikikikikiki. Rain drops! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cold(m): 2:03am On Feb 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmao @ Cold, but come on he's right.
She not doing herself a favor by plotting to play someone.  undecided
and then when a man does it to her, she'd be ready to cry bloody murder!

Point is,i don't see any kinda shady move succeeding.This dude is a thoroughbred naija man so i know how his mind works.Well if he's the Adenuga type then no qualms,he'll spend some serious cash without feeling it

ragdollz:

@ eatme this guy sounds like a real creep, messing with your cousin behind your back and faking he cares (by offering marriage. Na beans?)  But there are better ways to make a nasty guy feel small than "chopping" his miserable cash (or do u actually need it? In that case go for it girl).

Seriously though if I were u, I'd string him along, pretend I'm interested in him joining me, then send him fake documents to use to process his visa application grin. Just imagine his face when he sees the refusal letter/reject stamp on his passport grin. Priceless!!!

RD you knw we go ways back,i dont like this plan at all  angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 2:07am On Feb 19, 2011
cold:

^^^And from your conference call you can say with a high degree of certainty that the bloke just wants to marry you for a green card?How can he be so successful & so desperate at the same timeJust doesn't make any sense.

Most Nigerians want to leave Naija at all cost. Even the successful ones. What if he's already a married man? And he wants to use me to relocate his family to Yankee? Such stories are not unheard of within our Naija community! Olo mda! I'm not her! God Forbid!

harakiri:

Na wa ooo!

So because a man appears to have money and wants needs invitation letter, that qualifies him as an opportunist and you want to hit him by ripping him off. Hmmm! It's because of ladies like you guys like me treat women like the shyt they really are.

Wetin dey abroad sef wey dey make your head swell? Wetin dey abroad wey dey make your menses smell reach internet?

Useless cheap girl.

Listen you incompetent mor.on. The major issue at hand isnt his finances/the letter of invitation.  It's the fact he's trying to con me into a false marriage, intentionally ruin my life for his selfish gain! I'm purposely omitting to disclose some of the ruthless antics he has utilized to carry out his mission.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ragdollz: 2:10am On Feb 19, 2011
Lol @cold but the guy sounds like a typical naija playah!! Runting her cousin while toasting her for an invite. He needs to learn some manners! eatme, just say the word, I'll school u how to get him sobbing and crying in four/five weeks max!!!! Lol.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 2:12am On Feb 19, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol @cold but the guy sounds like a typical naija playah!! Runting her cousin while toasting her for an invite. He needs to learn some manners! eatme, just say the word, I'll school u how to get him sobbing and crying in four/five weeks max!!!! Lol.

Omo, take me under your wings! Skoool meeeee. cheesy
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cold(m): 2:17am On Feb 19, 2011
eatme:

Listen you incompetent mor.on. The major issue at hand isnt his finances/the letter of invitation.  It's the fact he's trying to con me into a false marriage, intentionally ruin my life for his selfish gain! I'm purposely omitting to disclose some of the ruthless antics he has utilized to carry out his mission.

Why dont you spill all,afterall this a faceless forum-atleast for most.We cld learn a thang or two from you

p.s Ragdollz is ruthless,she'll leave the hair at your back standing like a grizzly bear.Do you really want that
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Lenny9000(m): 2:20am On Feb 19, 2011
@Eatme,
you are taking this Abroad thing" too deep! Yeap lots of peeps wanna travel abroad, but a lot peeps are also trying to relocate back home. Abroad is not a big deal anymore!! Lots of peeps on this site have dual nationality so it's not a biggie at all,   So if you wanna help him come, do so!  If not forget him,  Two wrongs can never make a right!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 2:32am On Feb 19, 2011
Lenny9000:

@Eatme,
you are taking this Abroad thing" too deep! Yeap lots of peeps wanna travel abroad, but a lot peeps are also trying to relocate back home. Abroad is not a big deal anymore!!  Lots of peeps on this site have dual nationality so it's not a biggie at all,    So if you wanna help him come, do so!  If not forget him,  Two wrongs can never make a right!

I should help him do what? Are you crazy? If I was your sister, would you offer me such nonsense advice?

Do you know how many young Nigerian women in Yankee/Canada that these useless men in Nigeria have conned into marriage for the sole purposes of earning their US/Canada green card? Many even got pregnant in the mix and are later left with a bas.tard child to care for as a single mother.

And who told you 2 wrongs don't make it right? Mathematically, doesn't 2 negative equals a positive?

So, Imma head to the right and you stay on the left and keep it effing moving! Keep your useless advice to yourself.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ragdollz: 2:35am On Feb 19, 2011
Uh oh, @cold, I aint that bad cheesy. Lol.

@eatme, now tell me, do u have the patience, interest and determination to make this creep SUFFER? Cos if he's not worth the time, then pls don't bother. But if he's a low-down-dirty slimebucket then there's LOADS of ways he can crawl back into the gutter he comes from cheesy. Cos what's worse than a gold-digging gurl? A fake-ass Naija playah dude!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cold(m): 2:42am On Feb 19, 2011
^^Well . . . until we get the full details you can't conclude that the dude was just tryna play her.This might just be a case of mistaken intentions (whatever that means) you never know
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 2:42am On Feb 19, 2011
cold:

Why dont you spill all,afterall this a faceless forum-atleast for most.We cld learn a thang or two from you

p.s Ragdollz is ruthless,she'll leave the hair at your back standing like a grizzly bear.Do you really want that
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 19, 2011
Lenny9000:

@Eatme,
you are taking this Abroad thing" too deep! Yeap lots of peeps wanna travel abroad, but a lot peeps are also trying to relocate back home. Abroad is not a big deal anymore!!  Lots of peeps on this site have dual nationality so it's not a biggie at all,    So if you wanna help him come, do so!  If not forget him,  Two wrongs can never make a right!

GBAM!
I am American born and even I know this.
The hype is OVER!
And you are right, she is selling herself short. She is too good for that.

@Eat, frigg him. Let him meet his own downfall, dont be part of it girl. He will learn.
Dont sell yourself short in the name of revenge.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 2:52am On Feb 19, 2011
funny enuf this broke azz gurl wateva shit she called herself,

claims life started, is and dies abroad

see the over emphasis on abroad in all her post

make person nor hear word for house again cos you dey abroad

which kin wahala come be this,

you don naked bath for street before,now before i open my eyes RUN comot 4rm this forum FASSSSSSSST!!

abroad abroad abroad, if you find out shes living in a slum where therz no lite in the usa

green card ko

pink card ni undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cold(m): 2:56am On Feb 19, 2011
^^guy e be lyk say u no fall out this nite
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 3:01am On Feb 19, 2011
^^ bros mzdarkskin nor let me comot ooh

i go dodge comot tomorrow sha!!

i dey enter iglu

you go fit fall in there--
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 19, 2011
190:

*rollz lovely eyes* tongue
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ragdollz: 3:04am On Feb 19, 2011
eatme don't mind those holy pretenders. Calling u a gold-digger when here's a loser guy trying to eat his cake and have it! He'll do ur cousin THEN join u in US without thinking twice!

Now see, there are two things: make him pay (literally) and make him suffer (tremendously) grin. Those two things can make a Naija guy almost commit suicide grin.

brb
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cold(m): 3:05am On Feb 19, 2011
190:

i go dodge comot tomorrow sha!!

i dey enter iglu

you go fit fall in there--

cheesy most likely.i dey bizy sef,she just dey crash mesef don dey wasted  cool
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 3:07am On Feb 19, 2011
cold:

cheesy most likely.i dey bizy sef,she just dey crash mesef don dey wasted  cool
damn it, you drink shocked shocked

my african meal you promise me still dey voice mail ooh!!

i dey fall out with my team tomorrow im too tired to shake body tonite
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cold(m): 3:10am On Feb 19, 2011
dat one dey,we go arrange very soon.i mean very,very soon.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 3:21am On Feb 19, 2011
cold:

dat one dey,we go arrange very soon.i mean very,very soon.
cool,
i go inbox you tomorrow evening then bros
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 4:02am On Feb 19, 2011
ragdollz:

eatme don't mind those holy pretenders. Calling u a gold-digger when here's a loser guy trying to eat his cake and have it! He'll do your cousin THEN join u in US without thinking twice!

Now see, there are two things: make him pay (literally) and make him suffer (tremendously) grin. Those two things can make a Naija guy almost commit suicide grin.

brb

Baba di Baba, show me the way!!!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ragdollz: 4:22am On Feb 19, 2011
Lol @eatme I like ur guts grin. Hmmn well it's easy really, the guy is a pretender so I hope you can pretend as well grin. To dupe a dupester like him, you need to be ready to FAKE a lot. Once he believes you truly care and want him to join you, you've half-won the battle grin. He won't see it coming when you finish him off with the second shocker: making him spend so much on his application only to get arrested at the US EMBASSY with the fake documents you'll give him grin. It's a long. Complicated. Process. grin. But you will get satisfaction guaranteed.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Pweety4me(f): 4:25am On Feb 19, 2011
OYO cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 4:29am On Feb 19, 2011
wat is this Nigerian women teaming to dupe a poor man

Jesus so GOLD DIGGING really exists its not just in the books alone shocked shocked
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 4:30am On Feb 19, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol @eatme I like your guts grin. Hmmn well it's easy really, the guy is a pretender so I hope you can pretend as well grin. To dupe a dupester like him, you need to be ready to FAKE a lot. Once he believes you truly care and want him to join you, you've half-won the battle grin. He won't see it coming when you finish him off with the second shocker: making him spend so much on his application only to get arrested at the US EMBASSY with the fake documents you'll give him grin. It's a long. Complicated. Process. grin. But you will get satisfaction guaranteed.

wat is this, shocked shocked
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Pweety4me(f): 4:33am On Feb 19, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol @eatme I like your guts grin. Hmmn well it's easy really, the guy is a pretender so I hope you can pretend as well grin. To dupe a dupester like him, you need to be ready to FAKE a lot. Once he believes you truly care and want him to join you, you've half-won the battle grin. He won't see it coming when you finish him off with the second shocker: making him spend so much on his application only to get arrested at the US EMBASSY with the fake documents you'll give him grin. It's a long. Complicated. Process. grin. But you will get satisfaction guaranteed.
Hmm i see prof
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 5:11am On Feb 19, 2011
ragdollz:

I'm totally down and already half way in. Niccc.cca ready thinks I give an F about him!

But before we begin, I must disclose something to you. I'm in the process of getting him to book my ticket to come visit him in Naija this summer - lets say, around June/July ish. So, from now until said months shall be our time frame.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 5:19am On Feb 19, 2011
eatme:

I'm totally down and already half way in. Niccc.cca ready thinks I give an F about him!

But before we begin, I must disclose something to you. I'm in the process of getting him to book my ticket to come visit him in Naija this summer - lets say, around June/July ish. So, from now until said months shall be our time frame.

you are a this-grace to the unitedstates

if i had the power i would be flogging you and your entirely family 11 stokes of raw fresh koboko

from aboki farm for failing to give you that perfect training!!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ima1(f): 5:20am On Feb 19, 2011
eatme:

But before we begin,  I must disclose something to you. I'm in the process of getting him to book my ticket to come visit him in Naija this summer - lets say, around June/July ish. So, from now until said months shall be our time frame.

there ya go, play the love thing and ask him to send u the money, cuz u want to book it from where you are, then play the line how you want him to come to where you are , so you need money to apply for his papers, if you play your card well you could end up with a some cash.

I hear stories of how naija men use women for papers, after they get their papers they dump the women, so i see no reason for you not to teach the mugu a lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

.. / Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble / To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.