Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Eat Him Mugu. (8750 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 3:31am On Feb 18, 2011
Hey NL,

So, I'm a Nigerian born and raised in Yankee. And I got to spend this past holidays in Nigeria. I met some few guys that aggressively expressed their interest to making me their wife.

One guy in particular is making his intentions too obvious. I guess, he thinks I'm a Naive akata! cry. I'm sure he only wants to use me to get a greencard. Upon my return to Yankee, we have been keeping in contact and I want to use it to my advantage. I believe the guy has money. And I want to try and milk him. But I'm not your typical naija girl. I mean, I have never done anything of this nature before so I need some pointers.

I believe the guy has money. At least he was living big within the short period of time I spent with him in Lagos. And moreover, he has been begging me to send him a letter of invitation to enable him to come to Yankee and visit my family thus express his marriage intentions to my folks.  angry

So, what can I possibly tell him that will lead him to wire some thousands of dollars to me here in Yankee?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by obowunmi(m): 3:36am On Feb 18, 2011
You believe the guy has money --- and what if he doesn't but borrowed the money he spent to impress you?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by obowunmi(m): 3:38am On Feb 18, 2011
Btw, I think u may be the mugu --- what if this so-called rich boy really likes you, that's how ur foolishness will let you miss a good guy. Just be careful ---- your attempt to prove smart might backfire.

Do things with a clean heart and conscience. Be wise!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 18, 2011
Smh. Not even worthy of advice. Let us know how your money-milking goes. I like good laughs.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 3:47am On Feb 18, 2011
obowunmi:

Btw, I think u may be the mugu --- what if this so-called rich boy really likes you, that's how your foolishness will let you miss a good guy. Just be careful ---- your attempt to prove smart might backfire.

Do things with a clean heart and conscience. Be wise!

He can't possibly like me.

He made many comments that convinced me of his negative intentions. Moreover, I introduced him to one of my cousins in Naija. And he's apparently chasing the girl now and trying to sleep with her. If he's serious and truthful with his intentions, why would he want to sle.ep with my blood relative?

Anyways, I need some coaching on how to eat him mugu.

Should I tell him I need assistance with my tuition payment? Or maybe I need money for my upkeep? I need a good story ooo.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Slyr0x: 3:48am On Feb 18, 2011
So whaddyu want us to do? Teach yhu aw to dupe sm1 else?

Why not Try www.aMagaWantsToDupeAMugu.com . iTz sure gon help, trust me!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ShyOne(f): 4:06am On Feb 18, 2011
undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Dsense(m): 4:11am On Feb 18, 2011
undecided undecided
The poster is definitely one of us but using different account . . I suspect Mr china,
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 4:18am On Feb 18, 2011
This is a serious topic.

Can I get some serious suggestions on how to execute my plan?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Tosinville(m): 4:31am On Feb 18, 2011
What an absurd thread lol.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Slyr0x: 4:32am On Feb 18, 2011
eatme:

This is a serious topic.

Can I get some serious suggestions on how to execute my plan?

==

Slyr0x:

So whaddyu want us to do? Teach yhu aw to dupe sm1 else?

Why not Try www.aMagaWantsToDupeAMugu.com . iTz sure gon help, trust me!

#GBAM. #Okbye
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 18, 2011
So that they can join in your divine punishment? I think not.

If you want to do evil, go and do it on your own.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 6:04am On Feb 18, 2011
Anyways, I'm headed to bed. I hope to have pages on pages on pointers upon my return in the morning.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2011
@Op you re hell of a b1tch and a gold-digger. Whenever I see money hungry ho's of your kind I remember some vampire diary and I Reality101 love making b1tches like u cry blood out after playing the seek and hide games. Now cuz u have got the green card whatever or Citizenship u feel like you have got the world in your hands. Do this to him and u will never experience true love in whole greedy lazy life, because I know u re so damn future-less and lazy if not u wouldn't be thinking on how to scam him rather focusing on your career or how to be independent . I know tons of desperate single sister's here that travel all the way back to Nigeria in search for a husband in your case you traveled to seek for a brother to scam,

I guess dude is really mugu as you called em, if not you eat the money, you pay back soon or later via hard way
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Dsense(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2011
Chaiii grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Fearcom(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2011
Why naa . . . . . . angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by obowunmi(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2011
Chaiii --- see how reality just finish am

@OP, yes, tell him you need money for school fees and that he should send it kia kia ---- you may need to fly down to Nigeria to give him some puhzzzy cause somethings aint free.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2011
obowunmi:

You believe the guy has money --- and what if he doesn't but borrowed the money he spent to impress you?

9ja bois I hail theee

Boys are not smiling,
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Drsexy(f): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2011
I believe this poster must be as broke as hell.

Anyway if you are dealing with a strong headed 9ja guy, i bet you will still send him cash and you will be the mugu.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by assme: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2011
@OP

na lie! u no grow 4 any yankee. see how local u r in ur thinking, so cheap like all this 10 10 kobo hustlers wey we dey si 4 naija. u grow 4 yankee, u no get job or career to focus on, u no even see oyibo collect better money from, na local lagos guy wey still dey hustle. and the bad prt b say, U don even rch age to marry but still senseless. WHAT A WIFE cry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by johnterry2: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2011
[size=13pt]u may not be naija bred but ur thinking is not so different from a typical naija girl.so shallow. let me warn u that u cant be smarter than the dullest naija boy. that he spent lot of cash when u were in nigeria doesnt mean that the cash he spent belonged to him.maybe he borrowed it.if this guy wants to marry u,why do u want to play this silly game.dont u wanna get married.this could be your last chance to get married.yes,it could be o.ask ur mates to narrate their experiences. Now i want to believe that this gold digging trait is in the blood of every naija babe whether bred in naija or us? have u ever heard of the law of karma?besides,what do u mean by u not being a typical naija babe?are u trying to insult the naija babes here cos u think they are gold digger? i shit on u[/size]
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by MMM2(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2011
go ahead if he has money.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Goldieluks: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2011
eatme:

Hey NL,

So, I'm a Nigerian born and raised in Yankee. And I got to spend this past holidays in Nigeria. I met some few guys that aggressively expressed their interest to making me their wife.

One guy in particular is making his intentions too obvious. I guess, he thinks I'm a Naive akata! cry. I'm sure he only wants to use me to get a greencard. Upon my return to Yankee, we have been keeping in contact and I want to use it to my advantage. I believe the guy has money. And I want to try and milk him. But I'm not your typical naija girl. I mean, I have never done anything of this nature before so I need some pointers.

I believe the guy has money. At least he was living big within the short period of time I spent with him in Lagos. And moreover, he has been begging me to send him a letter of invitation to enable him to come to Yankee and visit my family thus express his marriage intentions to my folks.  angry

So, what can I possibly tell him that will lead him to wire some thousands of dollars to me here in Yankee?

Yea but your heading that way,already.don't know what you meant by that statement,but i see you got the heart of a typical Naija gal. NEVERTHELESS!
Enjoy.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by victorazy(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2011
@ Poster "You believed the guy has money" No money in Yankee? are your parents dead? dont you have job in Yankee? Were you people living in poverty over there? Is Naija guys more richer than yankee guys? the last but not the least, are you a virgin? (You better go back to that paucity land before you drain our pocket)
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by md4real(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2011
victorazy:

@ Poster "You believed the guy has money" No money in Yankee? are your parents dead? dont you have job in Yankee? Were you people living in poverty over there? Is Naija guys more richer than yankee guys? the last but not the least, are you a virgin? (You better go back to that paucity land before you drain our pocket)
i like this,
but seriously, dont discourage her if you cant help. and personally, i dont believe your story cos you sounded more of a typical village naija girl that wants experiments. have fun
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by roymary: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2011
@Poster

First you do not sound like an Akata but even if you are, i guess you are one of those ugly Nigerian girls living in America; guys here wont even marry you. Have you heard of First citizen green card? I can do it for you too. Mumu.

BTW, How come 90% of the 9ja girls in America are so ugly?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by dazzle37(f): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2011
But I'm not your typical naija girl. I mean, I have never done anything of this nature before so I need some pointers.   angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ POSTER,

what do you mean by this statement ? you may be right you are not a typical naija girl , because i bet you, my dog is better trained than you.

its people like you that keep giving guys bad impressions about the ladies. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

and stop generalizing when you want to say your poo, there are nigerian ladies who still have their pride and diginity in place and know how to

appreciate a guy and respect him, accept him for who he is and not think of rubbish, they are also independent ladies who believe in their self and

work hard for their money rather than spend hours thinking of how to cheat a guy that tried to make you comfortable when you were in the

country, there are those that are focused on their career too. Gosh, i feel so disgusted just reading these from a lady that even claims to be more

exposed than the typical naija girl.  idi, ot. angry angry angry angry, after a few years now , you would start running from church to church doing several

assignments by prophets looking for husband, you would now forget that what you sow, is what you reap. you would start blaming you great

grand mother's uncles, sisters, brothers, wife for hating you and putting a cause on your generation.   mtcheeeeew. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ninob1(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2011
u people even have time to answer this mumu girl *WTF* lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Goldieluks: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2011
dazzle37:

But I'm not your typical naija girl. I mean, I have never done anything of this nature before so I need some pointers.   angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ POSTER,

what do you mean by this statement ? you may be right you are not a typical naija girl , because i bet you, my dog is better trained than you.

its people like you that keep giving guys bad impressions about the ladies. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

and stop generalizing when you want to say your poo, there are nigerian ladies who still have their pride and diginity in place and know how to

appreciate a guy and respect him, accept him for who he is and not think of rubbish, they are also independent ladies who believe in their self and

work hard for their money rather than spend hours thinking of how to cheat a guy that tried to make you comfortable when you were in the

country, there are those that are focused on their career too. Gosh, i feel so disgusted just reading these from a lady that even claims to be more

exposed than the typical naija girl.  idi, ot. angry angry angry angry, after a few years now , you would start running from church to church doing several

assignments by prophets looking for husband, you would now forget that what you sow, is what you reap. you would start blaming you great

grand mother's uncles, sisters, brothers, wife for hating you and putting a cause on your generation.   mtcheeeeew. angry angry angry angry angry

i don't kiss girls,but i have to kiss you for speaking my mind, kiss kiss kiss kiss
(no homo) cheesy
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by dazzle37(f): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

i don't kiss girls,but i have to kiss you for speaking my mind, kiss kiss kiss kiss
(no homo) cheesy

grin grin grin grin, i don't kiss girls too but i understand you jare, am so pissed that i had to reply, normally i would have just gone to some other thread, but if you keep ignoring them, they would continue writing poo all over the place. I hate being rude so am even mad at the poster for making me so pissed to the point of being rude in my comment.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Orton10(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
dazzle37:

@ POSTER,

^
Woow!!
LMFAO. Hehehe.
O Gurl you dey vex o.
I dey feel you sha, nice lines.
I'm really impressed. ;-)
Btw, longtime no see, how your sis?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Bim4u: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
Why are all eating the girl raw

Didn't any of you see the below quote

Posted by: eatme

He can't possibly like me.

He made many comments that convinced me of his negative intentions. Moreover, I introduced him to one of my cousins in Naija. And he's apparently chasing the girl now and trying to sleep with her. If he's serious and truthful with his intentions, why would he want to sle.ep with my blood relative?

Anyways, I need some coaching on how to eat him mugu.

Should I tell him I need assistance with my tuition payment? Or maybe I need money for my upkeep? I need a good story ooo

Anyway Poster,
I just feel you should class yourself above eating the guys money except you're really upset that he used you while you were in naija.
If nit why give 2 hoots since you know what game he's playing,
Abeg leave the guy let him go to the next lady with his game sinve you state you're not interested,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks / See How Medical Doctor Strips To Her Underwear Then Jiggles Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.