Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (71637 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.

The only advice I could give to u is to break up with him.
And do the same to ur other friend.
She just betrayed u.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by trojan84(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.

You don't have to pay anybody back, just continue with your life peacefully... Sometimes eh, e get y �
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Silasloaded(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
See Da Quin just don't pay anyone back in this situation you just found yourself so i will advice you to move on with life and i repeat don't let go back or let him convince/sweettalk you. And if you are learning work or has anything to do to avert your mind from him then forgive your friend and don not have anything to do with her unlike before cuase if sex is love people who do patronized the prostitutes will love them agter the secual romp so sex is not love cause any giy can have sex with you and also dump you so in another relationship with a guy tell him to waut and don't give in to him easilu cause any guy/man who can respect and dore tour decision is one of the great sign that he really loves you thanks and hace a nice day.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by pusapou(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
So?
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Godsspeed: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Heeeeeeeey stooop! Now, grab a bottle of chilled water, close your eyes (don't think of anything), open your mouth and gulp down the whole water down your throat; now open your eyes, stand up and walk out of their lives (and never come back). #Believe me, it's not worth the stress
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by OrigeenalSeven: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Loyalqwin:

sleep with his best friends and his brothers then finally get pregnant for his father make sure you marry his dad then that way he will be ur stepson and you will be his step mum

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.