Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (71641 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by bigwig071(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2020
No even think am just move on with your life
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by oscar4lyf(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2020
My dear, calm down.. We have a merciful God, I believe she will turn a new life with this that happened
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by OdenKelechi(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe na u she find go there.

grin grin grin grin
Wisdom will not finish you ijn
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by bigwig071(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2020
If you go sleep with any of their friends you are doing your self
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2020
delugajackson:
It doesn't take much brains to know that the person behind this account is one frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.

Y are some people always in a hurry to insult other people??Y don't you just bypass if the post is irritating u..if you have personal issues with someone here go and sort it out privately than insulting the person..
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Bahamas95(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2020
I wonder why some Nairalanders prefer using fake accounts.

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by NTStrings(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2020
F¤¤k his best friend be a boss bitch for once
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by AmuDimpka: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.

is he your husband? if not ! shut the fück up and take a walk

he ain't married to you....
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by odoemenacelevian(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.

The rules for men and women are different so is the game..
You would Still return to him because he has money not because he cheated and he will leave you the moment you cheat
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by obashiakpu(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2020
When you are busy telling your best friend how your boyfriend makes you come and how strong he is on bed, don't you think your friend will like to taste it.
My advice is to leave them to their fate and move on. Next time keep everything secret.
Good luck in your future endeavors
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by ebonycc: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Keep walking , some days are like that.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Udeyhere: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Pls don't call the guy your boy friend and don't call the girl your best friend because they don't see a friend in you or deserve to be your your friend. Just find good people and live your life.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2020
heendrix:

Her foolishness comes from thinking of hurting the guy....like why the guy? why not hurt ur friend leaving the guy tf alone

Stop thinking upside down,who was she in entangled with?? The guy,so if at all,she needs settlement with anyone it is the guy,the friend did no bad
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by heendrix(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

Stop thinking upside down,who was she in entangled with?? The guy,so if at all,she needs settlement with anyone it is the guy,the friend did no bad

Get to think straight cause he did not Rape the so called friend, she walked herself to the guys house

stop being sentimental....the friend alone should bear the brunt of every form of retaliation
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Autotech312(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2020
walebizz:
Eat Cameroon pepper and suck his balls and blockus on your next meeting... he would cry!! lmaooooooooooo!!!

U wicked oo.

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Jdbrasco2: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Crownstar01:
Don't hurt him. Karma will do that for you. Just leave the guy like a shot.
She said BF not hubby. Which one is Karma again inside BG - GF sh*it? Chai nija!
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by DaRuud(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe na u she find go there.

And friend indeed is a friend in need
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by donbachi(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
DaRuud:

And friend indeed is a friend in need
friend cannot check on a friend at another friend's place again.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by biggy26: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Sorry for your loss, but don't do anything that will complicate your life or put you behind bars, it's not worth it. Good men are everywhere, another will come.
Above all, kneel and thank God for revealing both of them to you before marriage.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by kikelomojessy(f): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

You dnt need to hurt him back, just leave both of them and be very careful next time.

You might think hurting him back is going to level everything, but u will end up hurting more.

Your heart felt cry is enough for nature to take revenge on Ur behalf.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
deeva2:
Pay him back by sleeping with his father
Na that one even worse
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Salisu19(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Next time don't gist your friend about your boyfriend most especially how he is good in bed.......
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Afostev11:
Be his step-mum and thank me later... cool cool
And what does she gain?
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by rhames(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Get a new girlfriend
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
heendrix:

Get to think straight cause he did not Rape the so called friend, she walked herself to the guys house

stop being sentimental....the friend alone should bear the brunt of every form of retaliation

For walking herself to his house and having consented sex with an adult male?? How do you people even reason?
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by heendrix(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

For walking herself to his house and having consented sex with an adult male?? How do you people even reason?

Put the question to urself and answer it diligently

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by sammysmiles(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin
delugajackson:
It doesn't take much brains to know that the person behind this account is one frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.
grin
delugajackson:
Scratch your balls and smell it
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by therajah: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Have u ever slept with a guy that has a girlfriend?
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Poland2050: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
stupid girl you want to hurt the guy an leave your girlfriend been touch.in which way you intend doing it.if you sleep with his friend you become the foolish one an a slut, cheap bitch Among them.if you still sleep with the father same thing if you kill the guy jail straight,if you hang urself ur life end.nobody even ur parents will not mourn you for a stupid an foolish death.so just move on.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by AlphamaleTech1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Seek revenge by sleeping with his best friend 3 times a week.

Take a pix of you both together and send it to him.

Uhmm...... by the way, am his best friend.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by mt77: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
As much as it lies with you do good to all.....Understand that the heart of (wo)man is desperately wicked, not even a bestie's could refrain one from such action. Why not turn to God, because he is dependable. Jesus saves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.