Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (71639 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by boxypane(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
babes, u want revenge?
just treat them like they never existed. karma na bastard.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
You for just join them and enjoy a three-some for once in your life.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Paradise5050(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.
Sleep with his best friend and also sleep with ur best friend boyfriend
Thank me later
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by bigplantainn: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
DISEMBARK I REPEAT DISEMBARK. ATTENTION SEEKING SCAMMER SPOTTED. 4321 OVER
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by macho44(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.
You should have joined them and had a "party"
grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SDb2dH18Y
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Hurt him or hurt her? Which one? I think ur frnd shud have more blame than the guy.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Heffalump(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Sleep with his best friend and break the sad news to him afterwards.

If possible show him pictures of the romp on your phone during the act! But only do this if you're ready to discontinue with the friendship kiss
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Xantel(f): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
What's your guy saying about it? Like..Is he sorry? If yes continue with him and forget about your girlfriend
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Originalsly: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... no woman ask for such advice... they know what to do. .... makes me strongly believe OP is male and walked in on his best friend having sex with his gf. Besides killing the guy or girl.... he can think of nothing else.... so Nairaland to the rescue.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by wellmax(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

As in they did not close the door shocked shocked shocked

None of you is married to him, you are all fornicators.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by lion042(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Leave him, I'm single grin grin
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
U guys ain't married
Only ppl who are married or planning to get married should complain about cheating...
This what u get when u date at a young age
Rubbish...
U can kill both of them if that will make u feel okay
grin
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Go use your life for more important things, everyday Bf & Gf is he your husband?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMn2PE40QbQ
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xantel:
What's your guy saying about it? Like..Is he sorry? If yes continue with him and forget about your girlfriend

Lol even if he's sorry he's probably gonna do it again.....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Sirmwill: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
[size=pt]tshs[/size]hsjslala9aahahsi2o2iehshztzjzoznzhuzjzs sjznsjsbs s sjsvssowownwjeuwvw w wuw72y2gu33ie
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Fairview1: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate. My sister (,if at all you are) don't make that mistake of reiteliating his wrongs. Two wrongs can't make a right. Just move on if you can't handle it.

Again, there's something which personally I don't like and can never put up with. Any guy who can't remain faithful can't be trusted. Cos it takes discipline and contentment to earn trust and remain loyal to your partner, even whilst in a relationship.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by MansoryMX(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Come lemme knack you since you want to pay him back. You want to payback someone who has not paid your dowry, you want to pay back someone who isn’t your husband but a mere bf, you want to payback an enemy you called a best friend who finally manifested her true identity. Which one please? Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Ibkay32(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

come and date me
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by VicM6: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
you don't need an advice on how to hurt him... set awon attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by CaseSensitive(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

As a "Loyalqwin" join the film

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by BENEAMATA: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Aboks:

Get pregnant for his father

( after checking loyalquin's profile )

Hello loyalquin , i'm your boyfriend's father .
Kai ! Aiye i kunle mo . Omoluabi .
Come in , come in . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by SirMichael1: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Crownstar01:
Don't hurt him. Karma will do that for you. Just leave the guy like a shot.
There's nothing like karma. It's just no longer her turn.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by sylve11: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
delugajackson:
It doesn't take much brains to know that the person behind this account is one frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.

grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by BENEAMATA: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
CaseSensitive:

As a "Loyalqwin" join the film
look at this ogbeni ke . . . .
A 3some . . . .
And if i may ask what will be the title of the film tori olohun ? A traitor , a traumatised lover and mr Tramadol ?
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by sweetilicious(f): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
InfinityFabric:
Boyfriend not husband. Nothing to see here, over.
Exactly why I got fed up.Seriously?
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Gfxguy(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
The Online N3,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

For those who are still contemplating see the juicy package below:
1.) Video editing
2.) Professional logo design
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts and design.
4.) How to create exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) How to design beautiful Graphics (Flyers, posters, social media posts etc) on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) 3D logo and mockup design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding. How to host your site for free. Build your own business website in 1hour

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

WhatsApp: 080.768.369.10
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by sweetilicious(f): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
obo389:

Treat the MF by fucking your girlfriends bf.
That's if she has any as e be say na another person property dey her eye.
Why should she do that. Abeg,date people genuinely.Give your all,it it doesn't work out,then it didn't.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by kalu61(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Like someone said above, get pregnant for his father.

It hurts but you just have to move on if you are for real.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by OBku4(m): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
deeva2:
Pay him back by sleeping with his father

Very dumb thinking....
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by passiveincome01: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
really
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by omuo1(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Thank your good God that is not even your husband so, braking relationship is better broken marriage,
move on with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.