Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (71638 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by IYANGBALI: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Her ringtones dey loud and melodious pass yours be that. Next time you won’t be lying down like a log of wood.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by AuroraBrls: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.

Laugh wan tear my belle...
That was my immediate reaction after reading your post. Thanks for making me laugh, it was badly needed, don't remember laughing since this
week.

This is my advice; act like its no big deal, laugh over it, ask them how it went, did they enjoy it? etc. Let them be disturbed that u r cool.This life is hard already don't let others help you lose your happiness. Cheat your own if you can. The only cheating l will not advice you to overlook is money cheating. lghotago? Withi moni u can checkmate, uncheat, decheat and even recheat sexual cheating
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Taiwojon(m): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2020
nonsense

stop boyfriend and girlfriend, you won't hear?

a relationship full with defilement and immoral practice.

you should build yourself work hard serve God with all thine might and pray for a good wife or husband.

Jesus save

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by ebenope(m): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2020
Hit me, let's make a plan.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Dminister(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2020
And you are pretty and beautiful too. Use me to pay him back
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by streetsoldier1(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.

Chat me up privately, let me show you how to go about it. Send me a pm

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Happy2020: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Moving on and getting your glow up is THE best revenge! Let Karma take care of the rest
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by iknopro(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Please come to me let's cheat on him back, he is very stupid for cheating on you, he doesn't deserve you. Pm me
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Crazydamsel: 12:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Yo go ND date his father. Then use his school fees for shopping
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by bogdaddy(m): 12:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Let’s cheat on him, what do you think?
Loyalqwin:
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

What if he was ur husband that did this?
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by ussv: 12:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Do not try anything you'll regret later, what happened to you happens all the time. People are betrayed by those closest to them. The best thing you can do is to work out of the relationship. Don`t carry out revenge sex or think of causing bodily harm to your friend or your boyfriend.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Bleep her bf faint
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by 1972xy: 1:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Forgive them. Tell them not to do it again if he still loves you. They are still your friends.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by chocboi78(m): 1:41am On Aug 29, 2020
So??
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by neutral2000: 2:00am On Aug 29, 2020
heendrix:

Her foolishness comes from thinking of hurting the guy....like why the guy? why not hurt ur friend leaving the guy tf alone

Correct
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:39am On Aug 29, 2020
delugajackson:
It doesn't take much brains to know that the person behind this account is one frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.

The guy will cash out with this format I swear. Guys on this forum will start bombarding his fake profile DM...And guess what, the magas will pay.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Burgerlomo: 2:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Please let them be because...

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by BREYZ: 3:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Dont hurt anyone, dont take the pay back into your hands, just allow nature treat their Bleep up.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Sagefromtheeast: 3:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

He's not your husband,just your boyfriend. You have no standing,not at all. Just move on. Get yourself a husband,not a boyfriend!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by toprealman: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
The best thing to do to them is NOTHING.
He just showed you how empty he is and your beaty just taught you Avery simple lesson......best friends is not to be trusted!
Focus on developing yourself, your hustle, your everything.
Someone more deserving will show up very soon.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by semyman: 4:12am On Aug 29, 2020
The abuse of this platform is becoming despicable to the matured minds
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by ofiko123(m): 4:16am On Aug 29, 2020
meobizy:
What's the news here? This happens every other day.

I am telling you..
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Parisian: 4:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Male man grin
muller101:
The op is a male man. grin
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Dreyton36: 5:46am On Aug 29, 2020
I'm your boyfriend's befriend, let's chat on him, I go bleep u like mad
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Dalby(m): 5:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Walk away and leave them to karma...
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by nwajesus12(m): 5:56am On Aug 29, 2020
delugajackson:
It doesn't take much brains to know that the person behind this account is one frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.
and a baritone voice cheesy
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Evercurious(f): 5:58am On Aug 29, 2020
blinking001:
Stop being unreasonable, there is nothing wrong if your guy decides to cheat on you. Stop getting all worked up over nothing.

Upside down human beings full here
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by awakmfon03(m): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Its your "boyfriend" not your "husband"
its bad that he cheated on you. But honestly you have no legal right over his life. If you hurt him physically, he can sue you and win and if you pay him back by sleeping around, you end up becoming a cheat. Thereby destroying your self worth. Why not move on if he refuses change and you can't tolerate him. Then again you were cheated by your supposed bestfriend as well
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by SFATIMA(f): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
look for one of is best friend and Bleep him well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.