Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (17342 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Mamken(f): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2011
moboboy, just wonder wich london u live in. . .  undecided
what kinda a low level society u use to frequent? 

nigerian women i met in london r ether married or successfully integrated in life. . . busy running their own bussiness or working. they look attractive and u can really see they r enjoying life.
to get married isnt a must but a choice. the reality is, that many women r more successfull if they r not married.
i cant belive a woman will pay or desperately search for a husband in the year 2011.
u r a storyteller. . .  wink

btw, in some years u r gonna bring ur nigerian wife too. . . .thats what all of u do anyway. . .  smiley
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by joyblinks(f): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2011
MOBOCORK190.

all with the same fish brain. smh.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Leilana(f): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2011
Let them go where they want to go.
They are enough English man who like them. wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Omo9ja3(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2011
annawhite:

yes u cn,but i want sum1 in ENGLAND OR LONDON,not sum iab attendant in a russian factory

i have english passport tho. is that enough babe? cheesy
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Goldieluks: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2011
Oh the OP,is even (mobo cow cow cow),i almost took this topic seriously, tsk tsk@OP.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Tosinville(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2011
lol
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
Rotfl. grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by ladygaga(f): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2011
Black sister refused to date your age mates high school mate and went after the older Black Brother 10 years her senior

well said, okbye
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 1:27am On Mar 04, 2011
undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by joyblinks(f): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2011
koolchinko. whats it wit the face?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aminalib(f): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2011
joy instead of worrying bout koolinko worry about ur reality ok, he is running behind me and i dont like it,
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 197(f): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2011
aminalib:

joy instead of worrying bout koolinko worry about your reality ok, he is running behind me and i dont like it,

word cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2011
joyblinks:

MOBOCORK190.

all with the same fish brain. smh.

grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 197(f): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
190::

undecided undecided

come on now 190! in life you have to be able to give and take.
you dont think I'll be cracking up sometimes when Ragdollz says some
ignorant *ish? Sure I do! I don't care for Joy that much but that was hilarious! grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 197(f): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

come on now 190! in life you have to be able to give and take.
you dont think I'll be cracking up sometimes when Ragdollz says some
ignorant *ish? Sure I do! I don't care for Joy that much but that was hilarious! grin grin

shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by joyblinks(f): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
joy instead of worrying bout koolinko worry about your reality ok, he is running behind me and i dont like it,

babe pls help us out and give my man(reality) some Ogbono soup. him no go eat Okoro forever na. pls give him some jaire. after the change, he will quickly rush back home
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by xxTosinvillexx: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
bro, Yo time is up wit Mzdarkskin.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aminalib(f): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2011
joyblinks:

babe pls help us out and give my man(reality) some Ogbono soup. him no go eat Okoro forever na. pls give him some jaire. after the change, he will quickly rush back home

joy sorry u can't cook for ur man, but thats not my job, i sent him to u and he tried to come back too many times,
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by joyblinks(f): 2:58am On Mar 06, 2011

joy sorry u can't cook for your man, but thats not my job, i sent him to u and he tried to come back too many times,

i believe u didnt get me. its in a man nature to taste at least 2 different soups or more(if u know what i mean) and now am thinking reality no go eat only my soup forever na. so please just help him out cos ur own soup will be new at least for a while after which he will trace his way back to me. wink wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aminalib(f): 2:59am On Mar 06, 2011
hmm joy, u are such a good girlfriend, u put up with anything a man throws ur way, what an easy good woman u are
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 197(f): 3:38am On Mar 06, 2011
2 crackheads in love with an evil emperor reality

Trust me crack heads your man aint worth this shit

you both should put on your boxing gloves and fight it out

**grabs popcorn and some suya **
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aminalib(f): 3:42am On Mar 06, 2011
listen u fool, no one wants reality but joy
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 197(f): 4:43am On Mar 06, 2011
cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by joyblinks(f): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2011
2 crackheads in love with an evil emperor reality

Trust me crack heads your man aint worth this poo

you both should put on your boxing gloves and fight it out

**grabs popcorn and some suya **

system.out.println(our brother Fool);

how is you

@Amina.
whether u like it or not, a man has gotto do what a man has gotto do. even if u lock am tie for house. him go still fuk outside. so Kini big deal? and come to think of it, he is doing it with u. then no problem, i beg flex the guy jor
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by joyblinks(f): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2011
listen u fool, no one wants reality but jo

i believe ur now rejecting him cos u met that aboki. if the aboki(tosin) had not come up, u probably will be stuked on reality.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aminalib(f): 6:46am On Mar 06, 2011
no i been rejected him and sent him packing to u, please enjoy him
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 197(f): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by xxTosinvillexx: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2011
Hmm!
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
Na real waa
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by chic2pimp(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

nigerian women i met in london r ether married or successfully integrated in life. . . busy running their own bussiness or working. they look attractive and u can really see they r enjoying life.

~*Mamken*~:

u r a storyteller. . .  wink

In all honesty, you are also a story teller.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Godswilln(m): 12:44am On Oct 08, 2011
Hey this is not time for argument girls admit this, u in London has a common problem and that makes these be like this if it's truth anyway.
I didn't see any different between those Nigerian men in London and those down Nigeria but u gurls never belive those in Nigeria are real men WHY?
once u found urself in abroad u will feel as if ur on top of the world, feeling too superior and forget the guy u leave back home as a boy friend. i hate to hear this from people.let me remind u people something Those in Nigeria will make u a good companion because they never tested the life u live there than those there that believe u have noting to make him feel like ur that humble after all u know what he knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.