Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (17348 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by beeskay(f): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
London nigerian ladies are not as desperate as other african countries ladies here like congo, zimbabwe,uganda and them all,,,am a proud hard working nigerian lady with a son from past marriage and am afraid i havent undergone any sort of what she went thru. poor her. what part of England is she at?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by claremont(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2011
Most black ladies in England (Nigerians included) have frustration etched on their faces so much so that you can even smell the frustration when you look at them. The only Nigerian lady I had a little fling with here told me after a few weeks that we need to get married ASAP because it is against her religion to have s-ex before marriage. What a load of horse-sh/it!!! I have since made a decision to consciously stay away from Nigerian ladies living in the UK, I simply can't understand the way they reason.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 195(f): 1:59am On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I kant even remember when i kissed a black woman - while having 3 europeans embarassed embarassed

Its ages - Its so difficult getting a black woman into my bed embarassed embarassed
[/size]
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Omoghetto1(f): 5:02am On Dec 15, 2011
claremont:

Most black ladies in England (Nigerians included) have frustration etched on their faces so much so that you can even smell the frustration when you look at them. [size=14pt]The only Nigerian lady I had a little fling with here told me after a few weeks that we need to get married ASAP because it is against her religion to have s-ex before marriage.[/size] What a load of horse-sh/it!!! I have since made a decision to consciously stay away from Nigerian ladies living in the UK, I simply can't understand the way they reason.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Ranoscky(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2011
Don mind ala dem single black naija gals wey ah fe go to England. Dem ah stubborn to da bone, real talk!
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Njf2358(m): 1:11am On Jun 19, 2013
What utter crap. Black ladies please come to the UK. There is not enough of you African Queens here. I am a white man with a propensity for black ladies. But can I find a lady to marry. No. To suggest that a black lady cannot find a partner here is totally untrue.
So, if your gorgeous and between 30 and 45 then call me up. I am more than available. wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by davidif: 1:11am On Apr 25, 2017
MOBO999:
  The situation is so, so sad here for Black women here in England, Nigeria Black women re worst Hit, a Nigeria Black lady just told me that she has been in England for 19 years and during those 19 years she can count the number of times a guy asked her out  (She is 39 years presently), she also said she did not make love though out 2010 due to lack of male in London, I was so sad, angry and distressed I cried alongside her and we held ourself, she even asked me to marry her, but I told her am already engaged to a Nigeria lady nurse, then she cried some more (me too, but I did bed her that night just to console her).

Black women, please not all that Glitters is Gold, don’t come to England if you are single, you will go 12 month and no Man will ask you out, not even a compliment, your confidence will be shattered and damaged for everyever, stay back home in Nigeria were you will be admired, chased about, please and pampered, the situation is so bad here in England, you see so many Black Old Single ladies, some are trying to now buy husband in Nigeria and get duped ( I came here through that means).

The Nigeria Women are worst hit of all Black women, as most of them are not smart and did not have a boyfriend back home or abandoned him as soon as they got the England Visa, but they are all regretting right now, please my Black sister, I beseech, we are tired of been the laughing stock among African in Europe, as our women are the most single out here in England.

and you slept with her?? na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How To Make Love Charm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.