Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. (27124 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Who Among This Actors Do You Think He Acts The Role Of Notorious Guy Best?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
scholes0:

@Ileke, whu should  be lying about such matters,
Kilode ti maa fi maa p'aro nipa iru Nnkan beyen??
Pele jare. Its just that once ppl see my location, they suddenly confess their Ekitiness lol.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by scholes0(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2011
cheesy cheesy Well, I can understand smiley
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by nwaigbomg(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2011
oh no! MY SISTER UCHE WENT TOO FAR, SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT REQUIRES A GREAT UNDERSTANDING WHEN U ARE DEALING WITH ILLITERATE PEOPLE BECAUSE LANGUAGE IS ALWAYS A BARRIER.
AS WE ALL KNOW THAT 80% OF YORUBA POPULATION ARE ILLITERATE, 15% SEMI ILLITERATE AND 5% LITERATE.

WHEN IT COMES TO BEEN RESPECTFUL, YORUBAS ARE THE BEST. WHENEVER THEY GREAT ME, THE BOYS WILL PROSTRATE, THE GIRLS BEND SLIGHTLY. I LOVE THAT.
MAY BE THOSE UCHE COMPLAINT ABOUT REALLY GREETED HER USING SIGHN LAGUAGE BUT SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND DUE TO MAJORITY OF THEM CANNOT SPEEK ENGLISH.

HOW DO U EXPECT SOMEBODY FROM KISI, OGBOMOSHO, ILORIN, IGBORA, ETC TO SPEEK ENGLISH OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.
MY FRIEND FROM OGBOMOSHO CANNOT STOP AMUSING ME WITH HER SEXY ENGLISH
HEAR HER
"MATHS LECTURER TOLD ME TO TOLD U THAT, "
"I HAVE CAME TO SEE , "
"HE TOLDED ME THAT, "
IF SHE WANTS TO PRONOUNCE SQUARE ROOT, SHE WOULD SAY, "SKIA ROOT".

THOSE IN YORUBA MOVIE INDUSTRY ARE NOT THERE JUST BECAUSE THEY  ENJOY IT.
THE FACT REMAIN THAT MAJORITY OF THEM CANNOT SPEEK CORRECT ENGLISH, HENCE THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THEM ENGLISH VERSION OF NOLLYWOOD.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2011
MAJORITY OF THEM CANNOT SPEEK ENGLISH.

THE FACT REMAIN THAT MAJORITY OF THEM CANNOT SPEEK CORRECT ENGLISH

roflmao!!!

you've made my day. cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by nwaigbomg(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showbiz/2011/feb/23/showbiz-23-02-2011-002.htm
Jennifer Eliogu shoots debut movie, set for world premiere
By AZUH AMATUS
Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jennifer
• Photo: The Sun Publishing

Effervescent actress and compere, Jennifer Eliogu, has joined the elitist league of female film producers in Nollywood. The mother of two from Anambra State, recently completed work on her debut film, entitled, From Within, with several Nollywood stars on board. Shot on locations in Abuja, during the last Yuletide season with Afam Okeke calling the shots for almost a month as director, elated Eliogu exclusively told us recently that she’s poised for the world premiere of the family-oriented movie in Lagos soon.

The forthcoming premiere, according to the screen diva holds at the posh and pristine Oriental Hotel, Lekki, on Sunday, Marh 20, after which the train will storm Abuja, South Africa, UK and US, respectively, to further project and promote the big budget make believe work.

Aside starring Eliogu, who has put in 15 solid years in the industry, other leading role interpreters in the flick are, Kenneth Okonkwo, Ebele Okaro-Onyiuke and Thelma Okoduwa. Emerging talents such as; Dorothy Njemanze, Bibiana Francis, Paul Sambo, Habibat Lasisi and several others also sizzled in the well-scripted film produced by Eliogu’s Silk Project Production outfit. In a chat with us, Eliogu disclosed that the need to give back to the society, through such family oriented projects inspired the film. “I’ve always wanted to produce a family oriented movie that the whole family will sit down and watch. And when the time and fund finally came I decided to give back to the society through From Within. It’s a complete family movie that will help

Restore confidence and true love in most troubled and scattered homes. Another reason I decided to embark on this project is because I was tired of seeing obscene pictures on air, all in the name of movies. After the Lagos premiere, we will be storming South Africa, Abuja, UK and later US, to show the world the stuff Nollywood is made of, because it’s a movie that will blow the minds of many. We are also full of thanks and appreciations to all our strategic partners and collaborators, especially GTB, Arik Air, South African Airways, Ationu Global and several others. It’s a self-sponsored project, so we are open to more support and partnerships towards making these premieres grand and successful,” she added.

On the choice of Abuja as her location, Eliogu, who wrote the script during her four-year stint in Zurich, Switzerland, hinted that the tranquility and ambience of the seat of power were the things that attracted her and the entire crew. “Abuja was peaceful throughout our stay and we had fun while lensing. I want to thank all our cast and crew members for making this dream possible.”
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by nwaigbomg(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2011
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showbiz/2011/feb/23/showbiz-23-02-2011-001.htm
Nollywood agog for The Sun Man of the year award
By AZUH AMATUS
Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dangote
• Photo: The Sun Publishing

Several heavyweights in Nollywood alongside their counterparts in both the music and comedy sectors will be storming this year’s edition of the annual The Sun Man of the Year award, with their intimidating presence and personalities. Stylishly dubbed, “An Evening of Excellence”, it holds elaborately amid glitz and razzmatazz this Friday evening, at the expansive and upscale Expo Hall, Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The grand gathering is strictly by invitations. The award, which constantly seeks to promote and reward excellence in both private and public services, will be honouring Governor of Gombe State, Danjuma Goje and Nigeria’s doyen of commerce and manufacturing, Aliko Dangote, as joint winners of the prestigious and revered award.

Aside the galaxy of stars and celebrities expected at the high-octane rendezvous, alongside glitterati from the social scene, the hardworking Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Fashola (SAN), will be storming the award as the Chief Host. Another heavy weight billed to grace the anticipated evening of high-net-worth ensemble, is Prince Bola Ajibola, a former judge of the World Court, he will be chairing the occasion, While the quartet of Peter Obi, Ibrahim Shekarau, Rotimi Amaechi and Adams Oshiomhole, governors of Anambra, Kano, Rivers and Edo States, respectively, will equally be gracing the event as special guests of honour.

Entertainers already lined up to help power the award with scintillating and electrifying performances include: Paul Play Dairo, Dan Maraya Jos and Shuga Band. Top flight comedian Gbenga Adeyinka, will direct proceedings at the event as the compere of the day, with support from emerging rib crackers, Seyi Law and Mallam Spencer.

Amazingly, the famous Nollywood duo of Bob Manuel Udokwu and Jennifer Eliogu had been contracted to conduct celebs/dignitaries interviews on the red carpet, meaning they would be at the red carpet to thrill and dazzle our specially invited guests. Can you beat that? Meanwhile, in a brief chat with us, Segun Arinze, the national president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), who confirmed his attendance, also promised to storm the event with a strong delegation from Nollywood. In the same vein, Paul Obazele, the national president of the Association of Movie Producers (AMP), said he would be gracing the gathering with several of his members. Both presidents sauntered into last year’s event venue with an intimidating entourage.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

oh no! MY SISTER UCHE WENT TOO FAR, SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT REQUIRES A GREAT UNDERSTANDING WHEN U ARE DEALING WITH ILLITERATE PEOPLE BECAUSE LANGUAGE IS ALWAYS A BARRIER.
AS WE ALL KNOW THAT 80% OF YORUBA POPULATION ARE ILLITERATE, 15% SEMI ILLITERATE AND 5% LITERATE.

WHEN IT COMES TO BEEN RESPECTFUL, YORUBAS ARE THE BEST. WHENEVER THEY GREAT ME, THE BOYS WILL PROSTRATE, THE GIRLS BEND SLIGHTLY. I LOVE THAT.
MAY BE THOSE UCHE COMPLAINT ABOUT REALLY GREETED HER USING SIGHN LAGUAGE BUT SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND DUE TO MAJORITY OF THEM CANNOT SPEEK ENGLISH.

HOW DO U EXPECT SOMEBODY FROM KISI, OGBOMOSHO, ILORIN, IGBORA, ETC TO SPEEK ENGLISH OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.
HEAR HER
"I HAVE CAME TO SEE , "
"HE TOLDED ME THAT, "

THE FACT REMAIN THAT MAJORITY OF THEM CANNOT SPEEK CORRECT ENGLISH, HENCE THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THEM ENGLISH VERSION OF NOLLYWOOD.

LOL . Best phrase I got from Nollywood's "English" movie: "leaf me. I yam who I yam" grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2011
A stark illiterate calling other people illiterates.

This thread is indeed comedy.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by EzeUche2(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
You posters are going crazy.

Just remember who owns Nollywood.

Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by uchennaq(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
[size=20pt]THE MIRROR BOY IS ON THE WAY SHOT IN UK FT GENEVIEVE
NNAJI DIRECTED BY OBI EMELONYE

Mama G has being given a chieftaincy title. Patience ozukwo. The president also honored her last year.

As for the Yoruba's please allow us to watch The mirror boy while you people should go and watch OMO GHETTO PART 2 by funke akindele.

LIVE FROM JARA
[/size] grin
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by uchennaq(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2011
[size=20pt]FOR YOUR INFORMATION YORUBA SPEAKING ACTORS NOT THE LIKES OF RMD, OLU JACOBS, OMOTALA. ETC

THIS GUYS ARE PURE ENGLISH. THATS WHY THEY HAVE FAME, BUT THOSE AMATEUR ONES WILL FOREVER BE STAGNANT
[/size]
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by fstranger3(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

A stark illiterate calling other people illiterates.

This thread is indeed comedy.

Imagine!

Thats Ibo people for you, never able to see the log in their own eyes, yet always eager to remove the speck in other's.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by scholes0(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2011
Nwa Igbo, Nwa Nkita, or whatever u call yourself, Will u stop posting stupid newspaper articles on here,, U Arrow.
Is that wahat the thread is all about??
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by nwaigbomg(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2011
scholes0:

Nwa Igbo, Nwa Nkita, or whatever u call yourself, Will u stop posting silly newspaper articles on here,, U Arrow.
Is that wahat the thread is all about??

THANKS AND GOD BLESS U
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
Na wa o, 7 pages over who greets who first? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by mrperfect(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
Must any thread end up this way?
Well, just check in to see how you guys are faring.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by jimtosam: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
MAY GOD HELP US, MOST OF US ARE TRIBALISTIC, IF WE CONTINUE IN THIS MANNER,NIGERIA CANNOT GROW.I AM A YORUBA MAN.I HAVE MET SOME IGBOS AND I FEEL LIKE LIVING WITH THEM FOREVER.I HAVE MET SOME THAT ARE BAD TOO.I HAVE MET MANY BAD YORUBAS AND ALSO I HAVE MET SOME GOOD YORUBAS.

IT IS NOT ABOUT TRIBE, IT IS ALL ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY.

Pastor E. A Adeboye - Yoruba - good
Ayo Oritsejafor - warri man - good
Clifford orji -- Igbo man --- bad
Abdulmuttalab - Hausa - bad
Shagari - Hausa -good
Shina Rambo - Yoruba - Bad
Okocha - Igbo -good
Kanu - Igbo - good
Pastor Ukpai -Igbo-good
Mouka (Chosen) -Igbo -good

If I continue, you will discover that, there are very good Igbos,there are bad Igbos too.There are good Yoruba and there are criminal-minded yoruba.Good Hausas, bad hausas.

PLEASE, forget about tribe and deal with personality.Most of us are losing many opportunities because of this bad mentality.You would have had a life changing business if you could just accept that offer brought to you by your Igbo brother.But,'Igbo loves money' is what you are shouting.You would have had a great turn round if you could listen to that Yoruba brother advice.Yoruba people are corny.

LET'S HELP NIGERIA AND ALWAYS USE THE RIGHT PEOPLE IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE,LOCATION,GENDER & BACKGROUND.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by osifred(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]for me this thread is a waste of cyber space[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by osifred(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
[b][b]for me this thread is a waste of cyber space[/b][/b]
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by swezenberg(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2011
Igbos have started here again. Now I can conclude that inferiority complex is really the problem of this tribe. Where ever they go all they do is to accuse others of this and that and they are the least of the three tribes. The phrase WAZOBIA is enough to pass the message across. Why can't this inferior tribe get this into their thick skull. How can Pete Edochie even compare himself with Olu Jacobs who started his acting from US. I used to watch his movies when I was a kid. One of the inferior Ibo or igbo boy had to type boldly just to demonstrate his inferiority when ever he needed to pass a message across. Yorubas are light years ahead of you and you are busy here working on Nollywood. Nollywood ko Nolly forest ni. Anofia!
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by ikeyman00(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
@@@@@@

if u ask me the yorubas deserves everything they are getting on nl

the tribalistic trait is just too deep i tell ya

the only way to put stop on it is what we the igbos are doing nl; hey we aint doing a bad job ooo hah

u just dnt know!!! cool
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by ikeyman00(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2011
swezenberg

Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us.
« #211 on: Today at 11:20:49 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Igbos have started here again. Now I can conclude that inferiority complex is really the problem of this tribe. Where ever they go all they do is to accuse others of this and that and they are the least of the three tribes. The phrase WAZOBIA is enough to pass the message across. Why can't this inferior tribe get this into their thick skull. How can Pete Edochie even compare himself with Olu Jacobs who started his acting from US. I used to watch his movies when I was a kid. One of the inferior Ibo or igbo boy had to type boldly just to demonstrate his inferiority when ever he needed to pass a message across. Yorubas are light years ahead of you and you are busy here working on Nollywood. Nollywood ko Nolly forest ni. Anofia!

pure trait!!!

believing in what never did take place
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by ikeyman00(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b][b]for me this thread is a waste of cyber space[/
hmmm
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

HEAR HER
"I HAVE CAME TO SEE , "
"HE TOLDED ME THAT, "

You should be ashamed of yourself

uchennaq:

[size=20pt]FOR YOUR INFORMATION YORUBA SPEAKING ACTORS NOT THE LIKES OF RMD, OLU JACOBS, OMOTALA. ETC

[b]THIS GUYS ARE PURE ENGLISH. THATS WHY THEY HAVE FAME, BUT THOSE AMATEUR ONES WILL FOREVER BE STAGNANT
[/b][/size]

, you too, and please stop being a nuisance
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by princeonx: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2011
can't believe I clicked on this!
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
Nairaland is Poo, Imagine this kind thread on the front page.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Sannmmy: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2011
jimtosam:

MAY GOD HELP US,  MOST OF US ARE TRIBALISTIC, IF WE CONTINUE IN THIS MANNER,NIGERIA CANNOT GROW.I AM A YORUBA MAN.I HAVE MET SOME IGBOS AND I FEEL LIKE LIVING WITH THEM FOREVER.I HAVE MET SOME THAT ARE BAD TOO.I HAVE MET MANY BAD YORUBAS AND ALSO I HAVE MET SOME GOOD YORUBAS.

IT IS NOT ABOUT TRIBE, IT IS ALL ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY.

Pastor E. A Adeboye - Yoruba - good
Ayo Oritsejafor - warri man - good
Clifford orji -- Igbo man --- bad
Abdulmuttalab - Hausa - bad
Shagari - Hausa -good
Shina Rambo - Yoruba - Bad
Okocha - Igbo -good
Kanu - Igbo - good
Pastor Ukpai -Igbo-good
Mouka (Chosen) -Igbo -good

If I continue, you will discover that, there are very good Igbos,there are bad Igbos too.There are good Yoruba and there are criminal-minded yoruba.Good Hausas, bad hausas.

PLEASE, forget about tribe and deal with personality.Most of us are losing many opportunities because of this bad mentality.You would have had a life changing business if you could just accept that offer brought to you by your Igbo brother.But,'Igbo loves money' is what you are shouting.You would have had a great turn round if you could listen to that Yoruba brother advice.Yoruba people are corny.

LET'S HELP NIGERIA AND ALWAYS USE THE RIGHT PEOPLE IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE,LOCATION,GENDER & BACKGROUND.

Thank you JIMTOSAM, that's real talk,
.there are a lot of ignorant posts,  nwaigbo is an Igbo man who seems to have lived with yorubas,  its disappointing he says yorubas are 5% literate,  its clear that some people are just bitter and saying rubbish,  THIS APPLIES TO BOTH SIDES,  for the people with brains,  "JIMTOSAM", try your best in getting the word out, but dont waste your time on people with no brain,
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2011
Lol @ Bhusayor (and Tpia). But for real it's very funny (to me) when people who live in glass houses throw stones. . .and this has nothing to do with ethnicity now. 'Speek' kor,  kilishi ni. No be small nuisance, walahi. Lmao.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by nwaigbomg(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2011
bhusayor:

You should be ashamed of yourself

I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF? WHY?
DIDN'T I SPEAK THE TRUTH?

Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by uchennaq(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2011
[size=15pt]@swezenberg Its seems like you like beer that why you gave your self that name.
[/size]

gbos have started here again. Now I can conclude that inferiority complex is really the problem of this tribe. Where ever they go all they do is to accuse others of this and that and  they are the least of the three tribes. The phrase WAZOBIA is enough to pass the message across. Why can't this inferior tribe get this into their thick skull. How can Pete Edochie even compare himself with Olu Jacobs who started his acting from US. I used to watch his movies when I was a kid. One of the inferior Ibo or igbo boy had to type boldly just to demonstrate his inferiority when ever he needed to pass a message across. Yorubas are light years ahead of you and you are busy here working on Nollywood. Nollywood ko Nolly forest ni. Anofia!

Now I can conclude that inferiority complex is really the problem of this tribe

[size=15pt]THIS GUY NA PURE MGBAHOHO.[/size]

[size=15pt]IGBOS INFERIOR. DOES A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN KNOWS WHERE DUBAI, CHINA, JAPAN, MALAYSIA IS. WHICH PEOPLE OWNS ALABA AND COMPUTER VILLA WHERE YOU GO AND BEG FOR SECOND BB. WHAT KIND OF SHOE ARE YOU WEARING.

SEE GUY BETTER GET OUT OF HERE IF YOU KNOW SAY NA SALIVA YOU WAN COME HERE THE SPIT
[/size]
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by x2lambo(m): 12:23am On Feb 24, 2011
So its only the Igbos, that can speak english in Nigeria, wonder shall never end
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Sannmmy: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2011
here is the bottom line, i can see a lot of igbos are lashing out and the yorubas are on the defensive, mature igbos are trying to say the yorubas are kind of tribalists and mature yorubas are defending a civil manner, immature igbos are insulting yorubas and immature yorubas are insulting back,
   Well, i'm yoruba and its pains me that some yorubas are tribalists, they are often too proud of their culture, which is not a bad thing, but it depends on how they relate to other cultures, now dont get me wrong because i say some yorubas are tribalists, that doesnt mean all igbos are saints, there are also igbo tribalists, most people talking here have no mixture experience, i would expect the igbos that live in lagos to be more open minded, but its futile even if an igbo lives in lagos and his mind is already closed to yorubas, there is no way he would see things clearly, but when someone just seats in Ogun or in Anambra without any reasonable contact with the other tribe and he comes up here and begins to type, you cant expect much from people like that, i lived in ABJ, where you have all tribes and i saw clearly they are all the same, there are good ones and bad ones in every tribe, i'm yoruba to remind you again, and i urge all yorubas to please respect other tribes as much as you respect yourselves, i believe most of these argument is over lagos, well, lagos is a Yoruba land, dont cut my head off now, but it is nigeria, you should learn to respect your igbo brothers that have come to live and work with you, for IGbo people, understand that a lot of people you find in yorubaland are people that have contact with yorubas only, just like an Igbo man in anambra, you dont expect him to be so enlightened about yorubas since none of them live in anambra, so, for the igbo living in lagos, have a open mind, be ready to work with yorubas is with open minds and forget about the ones with closed minds, dont diss, when you come out to diss the closed minded yorubas, the word "yoruba" taggs along the ones with open minds, and then everybody gets into chaos, and if you find yourself all around closed minded yorubas only, then you can move back to where you are originally from or to Port harcourt and try it out, and what if you were born in lagos, then you are born of the soil, learn to get along, dont diss out on the yoruba name, that includes all of them, FOr the yorubas, learn to be sensitive, i myself being yoruba do not support nigerian movies being made in yoruba language, SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN YOU ARE AROUND PEOPLE THAT DONT UNDERSTAND YORUBA, MAKE YOUR MOVIES IN ENGLISH, YOU ALL UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, STOP MESSING UP!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Davido Gifts His Cousin Tunji Adeleke Over N5m Cash On His Birthday (video) / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos / Tobi Bakre Wins Most Popular Bbnaija Housemate At Neclive7 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.