Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out (32138 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Anaerobi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunners160:
That is why whites will be whites and black will be blacks. A young man who is old enough to date came online to share his problems and how he can be helped and the so called adults (agbaya) all what they have to say is derogatory words that will even kill the little self esteem this guy has. Do you knw what it means to be cyber bullied and not having courage to go for some one u really liked?
Shmm, even most of them here typing rubbish can't stand up to a bae
I been hate Arsenal, but for this point, Arsenal will finish in 4th this coming season.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by elias0071(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Jfix post=93608207]you better run after your future first
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
stanliwise:
They are just the regular average frustrated everyday guys but what they now do is now form a group and hate on women. The try to bad talk and reduce women quality in there mind and use the worst attitude of some women as a generalization for every women. This thought gives them solace and comfort. Yet they are living in denial. Just like the way cult members say to themselves.

If they say it till thy kingdom come, it can stop women not to behave the way God created them, breaking one heart has not to do with gender, a reliable male friend can brake one"s heart, ditto disappointment, does that stop man not to mingle with other friends? Life must continue

They want every woman to open legs for them,without single stress, how can it be possible? Even in dream! Life on his own is a competition, its survival of the fittest & elimination of unfitted ,even in relationships.
Those unfortunate guys calling themselves Alpha males are unfitted and that's y they are vent their frustration on nairaland.

we men we don't need to deceive ourselves we need women if we want a fulfilled life, go for good one among them.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by anonimi: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunners160:
So the aim of making money is to please a lady? without money he should be able to date or have a gf? After e makes the money what next? He has to put up with gold diggers habi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

3 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Wayray ni bobo yii walai grin

It hit you to bone marrow.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix you are not a simp. You are just realising your fault and it is easy to fix.

Just give simple compliments first. It is not about asking out. Most ladies like harmless compliments.

When once you are comfortable with that, move on to harmless discussions. Don't have a goal first. That will put you at ease.

Practice this regularly until it becomes part of you.

It will naturally come when it comes to a girl you really like. Just talk from your heart then.

For now. Start with simple compliments first. Try sales girls a lot. Their jobs are to act nicely and then move on to others.

Go rampant, from malls, stores, libraries, cabs etc.

Please don't use your pretty or hot. Please don't. Compliment her dress sense, the book she is holding, her cute shoes or even the way she talks. Makes you different from the rest.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are not scared you only don't know the reason why you need them.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by jpride(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Study ur book joor

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
cmecproblem:
First, be friends, and then it'll be easy to ask girls out when you're comfortable with them.
Telling him to be friends with her first is even the worse. You don't have to be dishonest by hiding your real intention, cuz it might end so badly emotionally, and by doing that you risk losing her to another guy who will make real advances on her.

Be confident enough to tell a girl that you want her. If the chemistry is there and she doesn't have a boyfriend, she'll accept, and that's good. If she rejects you good. Nothing to worry about as you will certainly find another girl.

What if you decide to be friends first and when the time comes for you to ask her out she declines because she didn't want anything beyond just being friends. Your precious time would have been wasted and you'll be down emotionally.

So if you like a girl, don't hesitate to tell her as quickly as possible before it's too late. Carpe diem!!

7 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Longman6(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good problem bro.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by LikeAking: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders
I'm 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out. The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I'm just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

I'm i a simp or do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know cause it really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.

Whe you see a girl you like/lust, remove the thoughts of toasting her from your mind and replace it with the thouhts of just knowing her casually.

The problem is from your head.Learn to slow thing firts.

1.Just know the babe just on normall level.(No toasting thing in your head)
2.Make the babe and your self comfortable
3Toast the babe subtly/inderictly
4.Progress from their.

"Daddy dont rush,I slow walk" Na falz talk am.
slow work like a bop daddy.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Lastanza: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nigerians are the highest hypocrites in the whole planet earth. A 23 year old guy going to 24 next month is seeking advice on how to woo a woman and all ya hypocrites are telling him is to study his books, make money, bla bla bla.
Do ya all dumbos know that relationship is also part of education and experiences in life?
Even those that started fu-cking at age 16, 17 are telling a grown-up man to focus on passing his jamb. So you are so dumb that you were still writing jamb at 23 at this age that people are graduating from university at 21, 22

Nansense!

8 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Dalby(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders
I'm 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out. The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I'm just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

I'm i a simp or do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know cause it really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.

Don't worry you will get it right in your next reincarnation!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Anaerobi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Okay, try this joke wooing and thank me later. that one u love, once you know u both are close as friends, joknly tell her u are In love with her, and request for immediate response tell her with joke if she won't respond now, let her forget about it. at that point, she won't know what to say because she may say lemme think... nothing to think. maybe after some days, out of joke ask her how about ur proposal. if she is in, she will b honest but if she is not, she will also tell u.
all na play play e d take start..... lol
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by jamiudinho(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
MrTee28:
At 23, the best thing you are worried about is asking a girl out.
Develop your self rather. What will you gain by asking them out?
The thing they wonder me self if u check deep in his heart the main motive is fornication
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Anaerobi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
but me, on a serious note, I haven't ask a girl out. it's either we see ourselves dating or she show sign, I will just be friend zoning her.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Emmanuel602(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders

Stop masturbation

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Goalnaldo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
I gave up on girls after I asked about 9 out and none accepted me. I tried to help their life but them no gree grin The last one I tried that was three years ago, some things I rehearsed flew out of my head like Neymar when fouled undecided These days I can walk up to almost any girl and start a conversation, not totally confident though but not as afraid as before. My advice; just keep trying and have it at the back of your head that most will reject you. You will grow in confidence. Na people like una go be badder than when una start cheesy

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by keaderr: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
The solution is for you to have se..x. As bad as it may sound...go and pay for it. You will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by nasbiafra(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Start first with the brothels.i was once like you but a nigga got to quench some konji.so i started with the brothels and when i saw how free those olosho are i was amaze and started viewing all girls like that.the brothel help my confidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by LikeAking: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

CONVO...........

Nature makes him not to be able to face girl now because he still teenager and not his priorities for now, all of you teaching him how to woo and sex girls, will u be thr for him if he impregnates girls, or if a man sex woman won't it have outcome?
you guys that are expert on how to woo ladies, how many of you are ready to walk a lady to an altar?

We knw you now, at 35,36.....40 still single man, why? The time were supposed to struggle to build ur future, you were chasing girls.

If you cant chase girls,you cant chase money.
Truth.
You need similar technique for both.

Thats why the motor park boys are ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by LikeAking: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
OP wants to bleep girls,you people are telling him make money,make money.Will He bleep money.

This make money girls will rush you dont work as you think and girls chasing us is against the way men are wired.

We are the chasers we must do our duty.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by gregyboy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Connected1:
Walk up to the girl and just say anything that comes to your mind.
You might regret it but believe me the experience you get from there will help for the next try.
Don't be scared of rejection, them still dae reject me till today sef, I once had three plain rejections in a day because I don't like girls beating about the bush.

Lol, i got one rejection today but am planning to beg her for friends with benefit... Lol

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by stanliwise(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

If they say it till thy kingdom come, it can stop women not to behave the way God created them, breaking one heart has not to do with gender, a reliable male friend can brake one"s heart, ditto disappointment, does that stop man not to mingle with other friends? Life must continue

They want every woman to open legs for them,without single stress, how can it be possible? Even in dream! Life on his own is a competition, its survival of the fittest & elimination of unfitted ,even in relationships.
Those unfortunate guys calling themselves Alpha males are unfitted and that's y they are vent their frustration on nairaland.

we men we don't need to deceive ourselves we need women if we want a fulfilled life, go for good one among them.
You have spoken well.
Truth of the matter is this when it comes to relationships games men got the juice and they keys. Any man not up to 70 has the capacity to handle any kind of Ladies if willing to. Ladies by societal standards especially Africa are at their prime in the early to late 20’s. After this they face motherhood and old age. But no matter how “Simp” as they call it suffers in the hands of any female. Most men has 40+ years to hover around and Bleep any kind of pussy they see fit.
Aside from responsible and self-disciplined men almost all kind of men are also fucking around.

Before secondary school I work with Nigeria Breweries and I had chance to go with my boss to bars and club. Men flucks in thousand and hundreds to recycle about same amount of limited girls and hoes in the hotel. Boys are in hundreds looking for the nearest and the dumbest girl in the street to mark their register. In a number of 100 boys and girls. A average youth boy has more than 5 body count and more than 10 sex encounters. Although many female engage in sex but the males have an upper hand in this area. Our society is so supportive of randy nature of men unlike our women.

In other word for every 1 “simp” as they call it there are 5 rugged male ready sharp enough to play the games well. I see no reason why the come to bark here. What they want is a world where men will be stepping on women like foot mats. A world of the old where women where seen as sex object. But sorry to break there dream, the era of gender supremacy is coming to an end and men can only settle for gender base role. Meaning some roles are inherently for men e.g Being a home leader and being a father. But for general social settings, kiss gender supremacy a good bye. Gender equality is coming to stay.

I respect you and you respect me. At the end of the day we just have bad people, there is nothing like bad boys and bad girls.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by LikeAking: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, i got one rejection today but am planning to beg her for friends with benefit... Lol

Its not rejection my friend,just be patient.

Nigerian babes are cunning when it comes to dating.

Disturb her life like OZO of BBN

The Naija dating game has changed,even when she say no,she is jonzing you.

Be very close with her first.
No need to ask any girl out in this morden world.You action will tell them.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders

Gay
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by adenodi002(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Thank you my oga, many of those guys bashing women are completely frustrated in dating women, they are outwitted by guys that better than them, they now resulted to condemn women as if they are not part and parcel of our society, they also resulted to names calling for guys that outplayed them in game of dating, you can see op who is still teenager has been referring to " simp
so 23 nah teenager abi
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by gregyboy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
LikeAking:

Its not rejection my friend,just be patient.

Nigerian babes are cunning when it comes to dating.

Disturb her life like OZO of BBN

Lol, i nor get dat time make i first taste her honey pot first
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
nemynely:
What do you intend to achieve with asking a girl out? Bragging rights, fornication, intention to marry? Asking out sake? etc.
Please, please and please, focus on your future, career, personality, physique and maturity level, then work hard at moving these forward.
When the time for a honest relationship comes, you will instinctively know and suddenly loose the shyness.
Once again, FOCUS.
You hit the nail straight on the head bro, before he will become like one NL monkey that is only good at yarning misogynistic trash about women all day on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.