Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (16005 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Pataki: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
JustGood:

I am disappoined in Pastor Tunde Bakare.

Does the bible not say we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers?, especially a confirmed tribalist like Buhari. shocked
Just like Bob Marley sang. . . . . . ''Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.''

Perhaps maybe your landlord is not from another tribe?

Perhaps maybe your boss at work is not from another religion?

Perhaps maybe the woman you buy your foodstuffs from is not from another religion as you or another tribe.

So quick to throw up 'mental slavery' sentiments. SMH!
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by JustGood(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
Demdem:

^^^^ I cant believe i'v just read this. Ignoramus

You are the ignorant one here my friend. If you can't see or reason, you need to openly come out to state so in order to be helped to see clearly.

Genbuhari3:

i didn't know we still have people stuck in this JUSTGOOD prison when hundreds are being set free! grin

You are the one imprisoned by your masters who would have you campaign for them on every forum. Some people get imprisoned and they think that they are enjoying freedom.  grin

Bakare is a Pastor who claims to be chosen by God to teach and lead people out of captivity. The bible is very clear about uneven yokes and if Bakare says he believes in the bible, he needs to explain that away first. If he does not claim to be a bible believing pastor, I wont have any problem with his position. Perhaps he can show me where God decided to use pagans as liberators of His people.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by JustGood(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2011
Pataki:

Just like Bob Marley sang. . . . . . ''Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.''

Perhaps maybe your landlord is not from another tribe?

Perhaps maybe your boss at work is not from another religion?

Perhaps maybe the woman you buy your foodstuffs from is not from another religion as you or another tribe.

So quick to throw up 'mental slavery' sentiments. SMH!

Pataki, please open your eyes or your mind. I know you are a man of sound intellect.

Bakare either has to say that he does not believe in that part of the bible or he should try and explain it away. It could be mental slavery but it is mental slavery that Pastor Bakare subscribes to.

BTW this is the first time I am commenting on his political move. I have kept quiet about it for a while because I was being careful not to say too much. I know a few people as well who have raised their eyebrows but have kept quiet about it.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Genbuhari3: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
I can see you are a bloody pagan and you dont even bother to read the bible

please look for king cyrus that liberated the people of israel in your bible. he was a bloody pagan like you grin

I can see another BEAF, JOHNDOE200, Nsiman in you.

And who are you to determine how a man choses to run is life? when he left law for pastoring, did you tell him not to?
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by JustGood(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2011
Genbuhari3:

I can see you are a bloody pagan and you dont even bother to read the bible

please look for king cyrus that liberated the people of israel in your bible. he was a bloody pagan like you grin

I can see another BEAF, JOHNDOE200, Nsiman in you.

And who are you to determine how a man choses to run is life? when he left law for pastoring, did you tell him not to?

You are obviously another one of the pseudo-intellectuals around here whose stock in trade is insulting whoever does not agree with you.

Bakare needs to state that he does not believe in the part of the bible which talks about unequal yoke, then we can move forward.

Buhari needs to be reminded about his statement re: Northerners should break away from Nigeria. And his various Islamic statements from the past. I still remember them cos I was old enough when these things were being said.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by FKseun(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2011
what did president goodluck ebele azikiwe jonathan achieve as governor of bayelsa state?  somebody should please list one!  even while in ompadec/nddc, luck can not provide food on the table neither can it provide electricity!  he is setting up universities in states where the existing ones are under funded!  who are his advisers? gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Pataki: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
JustGood:

Pataki, please open your eyes or your mind. I know you are a man of sound intellect.

Bakare either has to say that he does not believe in that part of the bible or he should try and explain it away. It could be mental slavery but it is mental slavery that Pastor Bakare subscribes to.

BTW this is the first time I am commenting on his political move. I have kept quiet about it for a while because I was being careful not to say too much. I know a few people as well who have raised their eyebrows but have kept quiet about it.
I am not going to justify Bakare for you. But how I wish you had a voice back when Bakare was also ''unequally'' yoked with Wole Soyinka towards when SNG marched to Abuja to protest that ''Enough is enough''.

Others may have kept quiet. Bakare could have as well done the same about Nigeria. But here is a man who has been very vocal in times past, arrested several times by the SSS, had his passport seized by the SSS all because he spoke out against the government on several occasions. How many of our so-called religious leaders are able to do such? Rather what we have is, these same set of corrupt leaders dancing their way to the church to be giving thanksgiving and have adulations and prayers showered on them by the very religious leaders Nigerians reverence.

Again, you make mention of God using a pagan to save his own people. Perhaps you are not a student of the bible. Do you know of the love-peddler in the old testament that saved the children of Israel? Much as I dislike the word pagan, I know God can use anyone or anything to make a change within his own people. Afterall, Moses was a murderer in Egypt, but he returned to the same Egypt to demand of Pharaoh that he should let his people go.

We do not well, if we continue to sit on the fence and blow up religious sentiments with prayer, and yet our nation continues to wallow in the cesspit of corruption, lawlessness and its citizen in penury.

Rise up and lets make this CHANGE together!

Buhari/Bakare 2011.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 9ijaMan: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
JustGood:

You are the ignorant one here my friend. If you can't see or reason, you need to openly come out to state so in order to be helped to see clearly.

You are the one imprisoned by your masters who would have you campaign for them on every forum. Some people get imprisoned and they think that they are enjoying freedom.  grin

Bakare is a Pastor who claims to be chosen by God to teach and lead people out of captivity. The bible is very clear about uneven yokes and if Bakare says he believes in the bible, he needs to explain that away first. If he does not claim to be a bible believing pastor, I wont have any problem with his position. Perhaps he can show me where God decided to use pagans as liberators of His people.

What is the difference between people like you and the Boko Harams of this world? Thank God we have very few of your likes in Nigeria, else we will probably would have been contesting to win the price of the first 10th world country.
Even the ridiculously vociferous Beaf whose past time is to stand logic on it's head is not as bigoted as you are. If you really want to vent your frustration why not go and vent it on the god you worship, 'cos most Christians will definitely not associate with you.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by JustGood(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
Pataki:

I am not going to justify Bakare for you. But how I wish you had a voice back when Bakare was also ''unequally'' yoked with Wole Soyinka towards when SNG marched to Abuja to protest that ''Enough is enough''.

Others may have kept quiet. Bakare could have as well done the same about Nigeria. But here is a man who has been very vocal in times past, arrested several times by the SSS, had his passport seized by the SSS all because he spoke out against the government on several occasions. How many of our so-called religious leaders are able to do such? Rather what we have is, these same set of corrupt leaders dancing their way to the church to be giving thanksgiving and have adulations and prayers showered on them by the very religious leaders Nigerians reverence.

Again, you make mention of God using a pagan to save his own people. Perhaps you are not a student of the bible. Do you know of the love-peddler in the old testament that saved the children of Israel? Much as I dislike the word pagan, I know God can use anyone or anything to make a change within his own people. Afterall, Moses was a murderer in Egypt, but he returned to the same Egypt to demand of Pharaoh that he should let his people go.

We do not well, if we continue to sit on the fence and blow up religious sentiments with prayer, and yet our nation continues to wallow in the cesspit of corruption, lawlessness and its citizen in penury.

Rise up and lets make this CHANGE together!

Buhari/Bakare 2011.

Understood.

I would still want Pastor Bakare to justify his position in the light of the bible's stance on unequal yoke.

TBH, he is a man I have admired ever since I met him in the early 90's and I have nothing but respect for him. However, my point still remains that this stance is against what he protends to believe and preach every sunday. I'd just love to hear/read him explain it away somehow.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by JustGood(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2011
9ijaMan:

What is the difference between people like you and the Boko Harams of this world? Thank God we have very few of your likes in Nigeria, else we will probably would have been contesting to win the price of the first 10th world country.
Even the ridiculously vociferous Beaf whose past time is to stand logic on it's head is not as bigoted as you are. If you really want to vent your frustration why not go and vent it on the god you worship, 'cos most Christians will definitely not associate with you.

There is no point is wasting my time with people who are not intelligent enough to see reason quickly. Now read after me:

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, that's enough for today. We'll continue tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Godmann(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2011
sley4life:

@all those not-so-smart person f^ols keep reading the manifesto and wait 4 implementation u punk axx. U can hang urself 4 not joining hands with not-so-smart person m o r o n s like u 2 blv that 20% of such manifesto will b implemented. My support for GEJ would not change. Lets wait till April & see who has the last laugh.

Who laughs last? If Jonathans wins the election, I will be justified knowing fully well that I di not vote him when after four years the denials arising from his misrule hits the nation more. If however Buhari wins, I will be happy because I voted the right candidate.

My only regrets comes when Buhari wins the election and fail to perform; this I know is a distance posibility. As for Jonathan's people, it is loosing all the way for even if Jonathan wins, he lacks the ability and the honesty to run good government. It will be looting s usual.

Period.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by damas11111(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
Godman_n:

Who laughs last? If Jonathans wins the election, I will be justified knowing fully well that I di not vote him when after four years the denials arising from his misrule hits the nation more. If however Buhari wins, I will be happy because I voted the right candidate.

My only regrets comes when Buhari wins the election and fail to perform; this I know is a distance posibility. As for Jonathan's people, it is loosing all the way for even if Jonathan wins, he lacks the ability and the honesty to run good government. It will be looting s usual.

Period.

Well captured.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by honeric01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
JustGood:

Understood.

I would still want Pastor Bakare to justify his position in the light of the bible's stance on unequal yoke.

TBH, he is a man I have admired ever since I met him in the early 90's and I have nothing but respect for him. However, my point still remains that this stance is against what he protends to believe and preach every sunday. I'd just love to hear/read him explain it away somehow.

Bro, read your bible very well, you'd know that God can use anyone or anything. Is Jonathan not a christian? why is he working with a Muslim as his vice or are all Christians not equal in God's eyes?

God can use anything bro, God can, just free your mind and reason rationally.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by emiye(m): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2011
I am disappoined in Pastor Tunde Bakare.

Does the bible not say we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers?, especially a confirmed tribalist like Buhari.

@ Just good

Are you for real ?. you sound just cheeky, though intelligent.

Are you telling me if you had risen to the post of deputy CBN governor , you would have resigned because,
the CBN governor is a muslim and you won.t want to be equally yoked with an unbeliever.

We cant as christains continue to act as hyprocrites or pharisees, if not Jesus wont have dined with Zacceus

Ask for holy spirits help to give you insight to scriptures.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by wikitruth: 1:34am On Mar 01, 2011
This is far better than I will promise less and do more of GEJ. The credence in any word is in who is saying it. Buhari/Bakare are men of their word that is why they are diffrent from people deceive people. Sure this is a summary of what they will do. If they are to put the whole flesh and put it online, you will be too bored to read it. BB2011 IS IT!!
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by wikitruth: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2011
@ Pataki, What the bible says is 'Do not be UNEQUALLY yoked with unbelievers@? What fellowship has light with darkness? The key word here is UNEQUAL and it explained it further., by mentioning light and darkness. You are UNEQUALLY yoked when you join them or corroborated with them to do bad things.
I will add to the questions they have asked u,
Why are you only holding discussion on Naira land with unbelievers,
why do you go to Dubai, why do you fly emirate,
why do you work in the same organisation with people who are of different religion?
Over righteousness dey do you. Even Jesus eat and dine with unbelievers and prayed that God should not take us out this world but should keep us. Like Pastor Bakare has said, YOU CAN HAVE CONTACT WITHOUT CONTAMINATION.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by auwal87(m): 2:58am On Mar 01, 2011
@macjive01

When you talk of Vocational Training in Universities, you sound very ignorant of what is happening. An example I can give is Germany, most if not all their Universities have vocational programs, and now tell me, who has the highest quality of manufactured goods in the world? Germany.

It is not bad if the same system in Germany is employed in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by juliusczar(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
The problem of Nigeria remains sentiment, that the instrument of control used byPDP to perpetrate evil and suffer the masses of this country. It is high time for us to realise that we are all Nigerians, then come together united against corrupt leaders by electing BB.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Kilode1: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2011
This is what PDP is trying to rig you out of.

They will never remove immunity for looters because they are looters too, GEJ will never do it.

What is a State Governor doing with immunity? Ordinary governor shocked
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Kilode1: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2011
Make sure you read this before you vote.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by TeeJay6(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2011
Manifesto means nothing, politicians say all sorts just to get your votes, the reality after they get voted in hardly reflects some or all of the "jargon" written in their brief.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by SU2011: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2011
Every time this Buhari guy opens his mouth to list what he's going to do, it is clear he doesn't understand that we are not in a military dictatorship.You can't make laws by decrees any longer. You must be able to negotiate in a democracy, which obviously he can't do. With a National Assembly filled with opposition, this guy is just going to end up frustrated and come on national TV to cry for us.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by sartorius(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2011
Tks aisha for the topic.
Politics;
He wudnt be able to amend the constitution by fiat,he needs the nass.and state assemblies(cpc ranks 3rd). Inec has already been strengthend by gej.get the best and brightest into govt-i dey laugh(his candidates were not the best and brightest in the concluded polls) am sure BB wud abuse his office\power (a former coup plotter) restructure gvt reform judicial system (HOW) talk is cheap. I can believe he wud try to remove immunity but its not an exec order,

Security and conflict resolution;
State and local gvt police: abeg we are not ripe for that yet.our politicians wud use it to their advantage.imagine boko haram and local police together

Conflict resolution
N-delta solution is political,economical and with gej, u can't tell me they wud ve a worse deal. We are alrdy producin more.militants are engaged actively.this is crucial and one major reason why I wud vote gej, With bb he wud probe the amnesty prog. There wud be more agitation, earnings wud drop, no gas to power turbines. Loss of jobs, loss of foreign invst. Removal of state of origin.I dey laf(it wudnt change tribalism) how wud it be done.

Economy:
We ve a good cbn guvnor though I had a few issues but he is doin well. All the funds they propose like smes mortgage bla bla , -ts alrdy in place.even more go to cbn website.

Power:
Power gen is currently on a high, when yaradua cam in he setup several probes, we ended up probin the probe comitee(that's wat wud happen if bb is in charge) we lost time and money via penalties. The policy is right we ve broken nepa into generation distribution and transmission. With a peaceful n-delta we cud power gas turbines, use earnings from oil to build new stations and guess wat loads of oil majors are coming on stream, all they need is a peaceful n-delta

Healthcare-am a young physician in one of the teaching hospitals and things are gettin better.gej has increased our entitelments, b4 I was sure I was leavin but 780k per mnth minimum as a cosultant aint bad for now.the health sector needs money, and they are other demanding sectors.NB he has just implemented a new minimum wage for civil servants who employ a lot of nigerians it takes courage- with respect to health the manifesto is wack.how do u want to increase no of physicians from 19 to 50 per thousand.How na
If I shud talk on indices, like mm and infant mort, that wud be for another day

Foi has alrdy been passed though abridged along with efcc and icpc strenghtenin I know we cud make progress

But I must note that I hope the new pres wud keep in mind that we are watchin and now that our votes count, they wud work hard.I wish I had a better candidate.Goodluck 9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Directs SURE-P To Terminate Pact With Firm / States ‘squander’ Billions As Ruling Parties Clear LG Polls / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.