Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (16003 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Eziachi: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2011
Nsiman:

~ I wonder what u mean. The last two elections buhari failled, did u hear him again as criticising govt? What u rather hear from him is that why he left ANPP is that illegal committees took decisions without consultation and return to his house and wait for another general elections to contest. Buhari can't carry pple along, that is his major problem
I would have thought that Buhari spent most of the last 4 years fighting against the election that brought Yar Adua/Jonathan into office & Trying to stop ANPP committing suicide of joining the gravy train, which they have now?

Someone that almost single handedly formed CPC just a couple of months ago and the party is now one of the front running parties, is one that cannot carry people along? Are saying that CPC is a one man show?
He has managed to convice a Yoruba pastor to abandon his pastorage and follow him and he cannot carry people along?
Mr Odumakin is now his PR man you still think he cannot carry people along?
What type of people has you got in mind that he cannot carry along?
If you read what I said to beaf before, you might as well take it onboard too. The more you guys say all this ridiculous things about Buhari, the more you are making him popluar among those who would not had normally looked at him.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by thehomer: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2011
To the Buhari and Bakare supporters out there, what have these two men contributed to the country as private citizens? (I'm simply curious).
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 10cirenoh: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
thehomer:

To the Buhari and Bakare supporters out there, what have these two men contributed to the country as private citizens? (I'm simply curious).

Google is your friend.

Just recently, Bakare was the one that led the protest that saved GEJ from turning into a full time houseboy in ASO rock under the supervision of Madam Turai.

That alone is enough for your curiosity okay?
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by jmaine: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
10cirenoh:

Google is your friend.

J[b]ust recently, Bakare was the one that led the protest that saved GEJ[/b] from turning into a full time houseboy in ASO rock under the supervision of Madam Turai.

Your assumption on the emboldened part is baffling. say something else please and don't plagiarize Dayokanu warped insinuation as if it was a fact. So Goodluck Jonathan ascending to the presidency was majorly Bakare's might. Guess Dora too should also feel she was the main reason GEJ prevailed. what an idea we tend to hear on the land on a daily basis. Too bad
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by thehomer: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
10cirenoh:

Google is your friend.

Of course. Have you tried typing their names and receiving their accomplishments as private citizens on Google?

10cirenoh:

Just recently, Bakare was the one that led the protest that saved GEJ from turning into a full time houseboy in ASO rock under the supervision of Madam Turai.

Huh? What is this? This is Nigeria not a monarchical dictatorship. This to me appears to be an attempt at poisoning the well. A former first lady does not become the president after the death of a president. The vice-president does.

10cirenoh:

I'm sorry but you haven't really given me anything to go by. You would do well to point me to specific (if possible) non-biased sources. I've been having some difficulty locating such resources. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by chriswely: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2011
To all anti-BB, just wait and see how they will intelligently defend their manifesto during the debate if the other parties don't chicken out, i can smell progress here, On Board With BB2011
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Olaisrich(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2011
i am not in the camp of any candidate, but by deductive  reasoning we can tell the direction in which the election may likely go,i have nothing against the so called manifesto it is a piece of write up,or what makes you think GEJ cannot crafted one out if he knows that is what you are agitating for, but you will all need to agree with me that a presidential candidate needed to be voted for, win the election and declare by the inec as the winner before he can implement any "heavenly manifesto". A larger % of the electorate are illiterate that does not know any manifesto content, when you explain to them they will tell you that that is a strategy of all politicians when they are canvasing for vote,that is to say that may not be the determinant of the election outcome.
The bitter truth is that there is no formidable opposition against GEJ, ACN and CPC alliance would had be the best that can shake the incubency. my resolution is that they should go and fight gubernitorial and assembly seat and come back next season!.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
really impressed but as we all know it is one thing to say and another to do in Nigeria
we are watching
btw,how can nigerian resident outside the country vote
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Nsiman(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ 10cirenoh, bakare wanted to be gej's vp that's why he did that because the supreme constitutn of the FRN clearly states what to do if such happens and what happened then was postponing the inevitable, so dn't give any credit to bakare rather give it to the constitutn. Ok?
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Nsiman(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ 10cirenoh, bakare wanted to be gej's vp that's why he did that because the supreme constitutn of the FRN clearly states what to do if such happens and what happened then was postponing the inevitable, so dn't give any credit to bakare rather give it to the constitutn. Ok?
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 10cirenoh: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2011
Olaisrich:

i am not in the camp of any candidate, but by deductive  reasoning we can tell the direction in which the election may likely go,i have nothing against the so called manifesto it is a piece of write up,or what makes you think GEJ cannot crafted one out if he knows that is what you are agitating for, but you will all need to agree with me that a presidential candidate needed to be voted for, win the election and declare by the inec as the winner before he can implement any "heavenly manifesto". A larger % of the electorate are illiterate that does not know any manifesto content, when you explain to them they will tell you that that is a strategy of all politicians when they are canvasing for vote,that is to say that may not be the determinant of the election outcome.
The bitter truth is that there is no formidable opposition against GEJ, ACN and CPC alliance would had be the best that can shake the incubency. my resolution is that they should go and fight gubernitorial and assembly seat and come back next season!.

Oh you haven't seen GEJ's manifesto?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, ask beaf, i hope he's not too ashamed to share with you. grin

jmaine:

Your assumption on the emboldened part is baffling. say something else please and don't plagiarize Dayokanu warped insinuation as if it was a fact. So Goodluck Jonathan ascending to the presidency was majorly Bakare's might. Guess Dora too should also feel she was the main reason GEJ prevailed. what an idea we tend to hear on the land on a daily basis. Too bad

There's no assumption here, GEJ never saw Yaradua even after he was dead, he said it himself that he does not know what is going on, nor does he know if Yaradua was alive or not, it was Madam Turai that was calling the shots, except you want to pretend you didn't know what went on.

Aonandoaka almost started calling the shots too just to show you how hapless and helpless GEJ was during that era.

I don't want us to derail this thread, it's for the manifesto, if you have anything against the manifesto, point to them and we shall iron them out one after the other ok? undecided
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 10cirenoh: 12:05am On Feb 25, 2011
Nsiman:

Lol, if he wanted to be GEJ's vp, all he needed to do was to walk up to OBJ, OBJ is the one writing the script that GEJ use in running the country, so sorry, come up with any propaganda. By the way, which useless constitution are you talking about? the same Constitution that OGD and the whole of Ogun state legislators have no pint of respect or value for? the same constitution that GEJ didn't respect when he order the flying in or murder suspect Folarin straight from prison to Abuja because of the fear of him losing some votes? undecided
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Beaf: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2011
10cirenoh:

Oh you haven't seen GEJ's manifesto?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, ask beaf, i hope he's not too ashamed to share with you. grin
. . .

Ok, for the sake of stone throwers, lets assume GEJ has no manifesto, just that things like 1% of GDP being marked out for Research and Development somehow make it into the news (but stone throwers no get need for news, so no biggies grin).

Lets forget about manifestos for one minute, cos they are mere words (empty in Buhari's case) and concentrate on the man, Buhari. His antisocial nature has caused him to fail woefully in a civilian setting.
He is an ex-head of states who has been a serial contestant at the presidential level; buhari was there in:

[list]
[li]1999 elections as presidential candidate[/li]
[li]2003 elections as presidential candidate[/li]
[li]2007 elections as presidential candidate[/li]
[li]2011 elections as presidential candidate[/li]
[/list]

. . .Yet, he is unkown to the youth in the South!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[size=33pt]Lol![/size]

. . .Anyways, We fully expect him to say, "present sir" in the following elections too (with manifesto). Lol, the man just can't read the signs!

[list]
[li]2015 elections as presidential candidate[/li]
[li]2019 elections as presidential candidate[/li]
[li]2023 elections as presidential candidate[/li]
[li]2027 elections as presidential candidate[/li]
[li]. . .and so on![/li]
[/list]
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 10cirenoh: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2011
Beaf:

Ok, for the sake of stone throwers, lets assume GEJ has no manifesto, just that things like 1% of GDP being marked out for Research and Development somehow make it into the news (but stone throwers no get need for news, so no biggies grin).

Lets forget about manifestos for one minute, cos they are mere words (empty in Buhari's case) and concentrate on the man, Buhari. His antisocial nature has caused him to fail woefully in a civilian setting.
He is an ex-head of states who has been a serial contestant at the presidential level; buhari was there in:

[list]
[/list]

. . .Yet, he is unkown to the youth in the South!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[size=33pt]Lol![/size]

. . .Anyways, We fully expect him to say, "present sir" in the following elections too (with manifesto). Lol, the man just can't read the signs!

[list]
[li]. . .and so on![/li]
[/list]

LOL, the typical noisemaker, i'm from the south and i and alot of my friends know Buhari and what he's capable of doing, so sorry bro, you need another line grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by sided: 12:43am On Feb 25, 2011
It is only a fool who will not support GEJ,Buhari is Coup Plotter and never a Democrat,he can never rule nigeria
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 10cirenoh: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2011
sided:

It is only a fool who will not support GEJ,Buhari is Coup Plotter and never a Democrat,he can never rule nigeria

Your entire lineage and family are fools for supporting someone who has successfully drained the whole of our ECA.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Nsiman(m): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2011
@ 10cirenoh, Which state and community are u from in the south? Pls gej supporters leave these bunch of failures esp this cow rearer that claims to be a southerner
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 10cirenoh: 1:12am On Feb 25, 2011
Nsiman:

@ 10cirenoh, Which state and community are u from in the south? Pls gej supporters leave these bunch of failures esp this cow rearer that claims to be a southerner

Why is the south producing alot of fools nowadays? chai this trait is not good at all, so once anyone supports a northerner, he automatically becomes a northerner? i hope you didn't pass through the wall of any school?

Is Tunde Bakare a northerner too for running with Buhari? is Oduamakin a northerner too for being the CPC's publicity/press officer?

Are dayokanu, jarus, apoti, pataki e.t.c northerners too? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Una need brain check, i'm beginning to think some NL GEJ-supporters are zombies and not humans.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by DRANOEL(m): 1:24am On Feb 25, 2011
the fact that team buhari came up with the write up is something,atleast when put against broda jona's own. in my opinion the present president is the most clueless ever
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by fxtopedia(m): 2:51am On Feb 25, 2011
Must I support someone because his name is ''GOODLUCK''? Then something is wrong somewhere,
Must I support someone because he is from my state, then something is wrong somewhere,
Must I support someone because south south has not rule the country, then something is wrong somewhere

BB all the way jare!!! I have NEVER voted in Nigeria before, BUT this time around, I must vote because I see
a good future IF these BB comes in,

To those that call us FOOL for supporting BB, it is ignorant that made a cat to call a LION to fight, therefore KEEP SHUT!!!
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by silami(m): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2011
10cirenoh:

Lol, if he wanted to be GEJ's vp, all he needed to do was to walk up to OBJ, OBJ is the one writing the script that GEJ use in running the country, so sorry, come up with any propaganda. By the way, which useless constitution are you talking about? the same Constitution that OGD and the whole of Ogun state legislators have no pint of respect or value for? the same constitution that GEJ didn't respect when he order the flying in or murder suspect Folarin straight from prison to Abuja because of the fear of him losing some votes? undecided

Beaf:

[list]
[/list]

[size=33pt]Lol![/size]

[list]
[li]. . .and so on![/li]
[/list]
I expected somebody like you to be well informed not misinforming people. because Buhari was not a presidential candidate 1999
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 9ijaMan: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2011
silami:

I expected somebody like you to be well informed not misinforming people. because Buhari was not a presidential candidate 1999

You should have known by now that Beaf is being paid to misinform NLers. He has a major in trading of falsehood and bear parlour rumors. Beaf will sight even bear parlour web pages to lamely attempt to confuse himself.
Abeg leave am o! Beaf's only doing what he's best know for.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by febirac(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2011
This is the best team. i just hope Nigerian will realized that and forget PDP. They ve nothing to offer
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by odedele: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2011
BB revolution is moving, dont b left out
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Ayowumie(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2011
In project design and implementation, objectives should be SMART.

I respect BB the more for this manifesto cos it has all the most (if not all) of the criteria of project objectives - Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Timebound.

BB- All the way
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by assme: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2011
I want to ask GenBuhari1,2,3 et al

What does Pastor Tunde Bakare have to offer past and present; from an economical perspective that will be beneficial to our economy or did ur master just pick him to win the hearts of Christians? or for apparitions and prophecies. We all know that they did not write this manifesto let alone proof read it, the on recited it while on stage performance to please all you who can easily be swindled.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Excllncy(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2011
Kaki + Activism = Confusion. That is what a lot of people don’t know. When OBJ came on board we said the messiah has come. But today almost everybody say OBJ is de devil. Adams Oshiomhole has not stopped making speeches in Edo with virtually nothing to show. To every man God has given gift/talent, this we must appreciate. That is to say it’s not everybody who talk can act, and not everybody who acts can talk. Nigerians want a civil government not militocracy. We must say NO to any foul arrangement and say YES to the peoples arrangement because we know we can make things work, yes we can.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by fxtopedia(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2011
BB even for 2nd term,  Believe it or not!!!       cool
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by fxtopedia(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2011
assme:

I want to ask GenBuhari1,2,3 et al

What does Pastor Tunde Bakare have to offer past and present; from an economical perspective that will be beneficial to our economy or did your master just pick him to win the hearts of Christians? or for apparitions  and prophecies. We all know that they did not write this manifesto let alone proof read it, the on recited it while on stage performance to please all you who can easily be swindled.

Same question would have been asked BEFORE Fashola came in as Governor, lol BB all the way
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Genbuhari3: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2011
assme

we are tired of answering your questions which will not change your biased mind anyway. good luck to your candidate.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by sley4life(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2011
@Op iv been reading ur post in past and i sense foul. No1 is perfect but Buhari will take us nowhere.Wat is manifesto. Didnt all other corrupt leaders give a good manifesto. GEJ isnt better but i believe he would lead us to a appreciable extent
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by sley4life(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2011
it was a machinery that wrote the manifesto. I can write somethn beta for GEJ and publish it. The main thing we want is implementing it. Didnt OBJ say in his manifesto that we shall get 24hrs power supply b4 his expiration of his 1st term in office?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola / We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae / PDP Plans To Sell Party Membership, Ministrial Slots For Being Cash-strapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.