Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (16007 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Godmann(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Guys, this came from my boss in the office to his friends!

Friends,

This may come to you as a surprise because you all know that I am not a politician. Neither am I very interested in their seemingly loss reality to the plight of this great nation.

However, I am very interested in these two gentlemen. Why?

I can take their word to the bank, even if I do not like the content of the word. I trust them and can’t find any other to put my trust into. Chikena!

Vote any candidate of your choice, but remember that we need people with the moral fibre to deal with corruption which is the bane of our collective called Nigeria. Remove/reduce corruption, and this nation will prosper.
Also, they do not have any baggage to tarnish their names and no one can point any finger at them for corrupt enrichment now or in the past.

What about Ribadu I hear you ask? Good question. Maybe in 2015. But let’s have play politics for the next 4 years and if he remains the same Ribadu, then we have some hope for the future.

Some unknown facts:

• Buhari built all the refineries in this country – refineries that subsequent presidents cannot even manage
• Built more kilometres of roads in this country in 3 years than the current party have built in 12 years, though Nigeria earned more money through the rising price of crude oil in the international market. Some said the road are lopsided? My counter – build roads somewhere than not build any everywhere!!!!!!!
• Did you remember PTF drugs in hospitals and PTF intervention in higher institutions
• Buhari remain the only person among past or current presidents, vice presidents, governors or their deputies, senate president and their deputies, speaker of the House of representatives or their deputies that do not own properties in Abuja - I repeat, not even a bungalow!
• Buhari remain the only past leader that do not own an oil block even though he had the opportunity to own many like others before and after him

The name Buhari is already a brand, whether you believe it or not. Most people know what he stands for. Do you know what the current clowns/comedians stand for?

You want to ask about Bakare? You answer that yourself. When many of us were still grumbling about how to solve the Yar’adua/cabal imbroglio, Tunde formed an society pressure group under the aegis of the Save Nigeria group to pressure the National assembly to declare the current president as acting president.

Remember the $50,000 transport allowance given to this group when the group visited the president after his inauguration. The money was returned back to the presidency! How do you describe the power of moral conviction?

Now, tell me why I should be interested in the same people that have ruined my past, working so hard to erase any plan for my future and maybe not even present any future to my children?

Take a pause.

You have an opportunity to reverse this slide into opprobrium. The choice is yours.

Spread the news.

Guy you are doing a wonderful work. I am exited because more people seem to have come to the true realization of whom our enemies are in this country. PDP and every of its elements must be put to shame. All good people should come out of the party. All the corrupt elements that made mess of the party I supported by 1999 must be punished one day. They cannot go free after wasting 12 years out of our life.

As for Buhari and Bakare, I will work with all my strength for them. Not because I love them but because I love my country Nigeria and also because I want a future for my generation and those after us.

UP BB
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by publisher(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
SORRY ALL,
But this so-called manifesto has Bakare written all over it,i can bet my last kobo that 90% of this document was proposed by Pastor Bakare and they are very lofty ideas indeed. But lets be realistic ok? Buhari is a conservative lad in his 70s,he involved Bakare in his team just to add some bite to his campaign, if he does win,certainly he will NOT pursue these 'wonderful' ideas. Did someone mention PTF's success? Go to the South East,South South and North Central,mention PTF and you'll be cursed cos 'e no reach dem at all' but the core North and parts of the Southwest (Oyo to be precise) did benefit immensely from PTF. Buhari still belongs to those class of Northerners who dont really like the Southern Nigeria,and he does have a history of religious fanatism.

Trust Bakare,a very stubborn hardliner,will never allow these ideas go to waste if Buhari foot drags. Definitely this so-called BB ticket will set Aso rock on fire if it wins, and the government WILL crumble. Their combination will make Obasanjo's and Atiku's rivalry look like child's play.
GEJ may not be the brightest,and he knows it,that i think is his best quality, he's policies are a continuation of Obasanjos' which is what Nigeria needs. Continuiation of 'good' policies is what makes a nation great,not the involvement of radical 'sharp sharp' approach,due process must be f0llowed.

Our electricity problems will surely be tackled soon,truly new power plants are being built,the private sector is gearing up to participate and Nigerians will soon notice changes in that area. Also i see Namadi Sambo as a very level headed and loyal VP,i see him also being President after GEJ.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Eziachi: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2011
9ijaMan:

@Pataki,
Gunners for life. I never knew I have a comrade in you in two camps. BB for 2011 and Gunners for life my brother.

VOTE Buhari/Bakare to move Nigeria along the path of glory.
So we finally got something in common!,
I had been an Arsenal season ticket holder for more than 30 years. But guess what? my wife though from Scotland and her family supports Celtic, but she is a Spurs season ticket holder for last ten years including my son too. A nightmare living with the enemies!
So its always two against one in my house for many years.

I will be at Wembley on Sunday against Birmingham with my little grandson to get him baptised as gooner before he joins Spurs.
My best moment as a gooner was when at Anfiled in 1989, Michael Thomas scoring last minute against Loserpool to pip them to the title, when we needed to win and they needed just a draw. That train journey back to London was the best ever with my mates.
Now back to politics!
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Eziachi: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
publisher:

SORRY ALL,
But this so-called manifesto has Bakare written all over it,i can bet my last kobo that 90% of this document was proposed by Pastor Bakare and they are very lofty ideas indeed. But lets be realistic ok? Buhari is a conservative lad in his 70s,he involved Bakare in his team just to add some bite to his campaign, if he does win,certainly he will NOT pursue these 'wonderful' ideas. Did someone mention PTF's success? Go to the South East,South South and North Central,mention PTF and you'll be cursed cos 'e no reach dem at all' but the core North and parts of the Southwest (Oyo to be precise) did benefit immensely from PTF. Buhari still belongs to those class of Northerners who dont really like the Southern Nigeria,and he does have a history of religious fanatism.

Trust Bakare,a very stubborn hardliner,will never allow these ideas go to waste if Buhari foot drags. Definitely this so-called BB ticket will set Aso rock on fire if it wins, and the government WILL crumble. Their combination will make Obasanjo's and Atiku's rivalry look like child's play.
GEJ may not be the brightest,and he knows it,that i think is his best quality, he's policies are a continuation of Obasanjos' which is what Nigeria needs. Continuiation of 'good' policies is what makes a nation great,not the involvement of radical 'sharp sharp' approach,due process must be f0llowed.

Our electricity problems will surely be tackled soon,truly new power plants are being built,the private sector is gearing up to participate and Nigerians will soon notice changes in that area. Also i see Namadi Sambo as a very level headed and loyal VP,i see him also being President after GEJ.

What South East are you talking about?
If their programme has Bakare's hand written all over, isn't that a good idea or do you prefer Jonathan's kind of number all his life? An oH YES man!
I rather prefer they set the whole place on fire because they're fighting over programmes than fighting over whose foreign bank account swells bigger.

Atiku despite his shortcomings, if not because he is not an Oh yes man, OBJ will still be ruling you today and where will Jonathan had been now?
Democracy triumphs were policy makers are not paddy paddy friends over public issues comes second over personal issues. When people fight over issues, things seems to get done but when its over personal gain, the enmity seems to reach the bone marrow. Because its personal!
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 9ijaMan: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
Eziachi:

So we finally got something in common!,
I had been an Arsenal season ticket holder for more than 30 years. But guess what? my wife though from Scotland and her family supports Celtic, but she is a Spurs season ticket holder for last ten years including my son too. A nightmare living with the enemies!
So its always two against one in my house for many years.

I will be at Wembley on Sunday against Birmingham with my little grandson to get him baptised as gooner before he joins Spurs.
My best moment as a gooner was when at Anfiled in 1989, Michael Thomas scoring last minute against Loserpool to pip them to the title, when we needed to win and they needed just a draw.  That train journey back to London was the best ever with my mates.
Now back to politics!

Nice to know you are also a gooner. I never had the opportunity to be in emirates during my 2 yrs sojourn at Aberdeen. Work no gree allow me; working offshore on the Northsea most of the time. I've three footbal crazy siblings and we are equally divided between the spoilt brats in Chelski and Arsenal. It's always hot at home whenever the two teams play against each other, but that was years ago as we're scattered across the face of the earth now struggling to make ends meet.
By the way try to ensure your little g/baby stays with Arsenal o!

Back to politics.
I notice you remain almost firmly on the fence wrt the political discuss back home in 9ja. Would it be too much of a request if I ask you to join us in doing our little bit in wresting power out of the hands of the looters incorporated aka PDP.
You'll agree with me that we would need to oust these rogues currently in government ( practically the same set we've had for more than 30 years), and usher in more credible team, before any meaningful debate can be made about most of the issues you are agitating for in your numerous posts.
Divide and rule serves the purpose of the thieves in power, hence if will be next to impossible for any discussion for regional sovereignty to see the light of the day.

Join the BB train, we need sound minds like yours to help spread the word. Do this one favor for a fellow gooner!
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by honeric01(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
BB UPDATES:
The Buhari/Bakare campaign timetable is out, spread the word:
1st March - North West - Kaduna
2nd March - North Central - Minna
3rd March - South West - Ibadan
4th March - South South - Benin
5th March - South East - Owerri
7th March - North East - tbd
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by BigPhil(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2011
Godman_n:

Guy you are doing a wonderful work. I am exited because more people seem to have come to the true realization of whom our enemies are in this country. PDP and every of its elements must be put to shame. All good people should come out of the party. All the corrupt elements that made mess of the party I supported by 1999 must be punished one day. They cannot go free after wasting 12 years out of our life.

As for Buhari and Bakare, I will work with all my strength for them. Not because I love them but because I love my country Nigeria and also because I want a future for my generation and those after us.

UP BB

Brilliant.This will be the first election that I will be participating in,After looking at all the candidates i believe with all honest and sincerity that BB has what it takes to move this country forward.Another thing i must reiterate here just like somebody highlighted earlier on his post,i have one vote plus about 17 other votes that i am controlling as per my Dependants whom I know that i can positively influence,that is 18 votes for BB.This should be where we can focus on,those who can not be in Nigeria on election day and have positive influence over your families should make sure that all these votes are channeled towards BB.I will be canvasing votes for BB and voting for them in my Village,and after voting I will stay around to make sure that my vote counts.Nigerian youths it is time for fundamental soul searching and self introspection on how we can move this country that has got massive potential forward.It is time for change and this is a change that i believe in.BB2011.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by sley4life(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2011
@Genbuhari3, we are deceived by mere manifesto. Like i earlier said, implementation is what we want. U'l be the first 2 throw stone @ ur commander in chief if he doesnt leave up 2 his manifesto. I'm for GEJ, no matter what. I wont be carried with the past antecedent of ur boss Buhari
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by sley4life(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2011
Pataki:

So in your own warped way of thinking, OBJ = Buhari

Internet noise makers - I have seen a handful of your kind over time. They moan and complain about everything. They can surely do and write better than what they have seen and heard, but when the stakes are high, they are nowhere to be found. Nothing is ever too good to be real with these pack of noise makers.

Unfortunately this time, I believe for once, Nigeria is privileged and blessed  to have a double package of sound leadership in the persons of Buhari/Bakare. I believe in their passion, I believe in their dream. I believe in their enthusiasm, I believe in their integrity and sincerity for true leadership and eschewing that which is wrong. Nigeria has the opportunity to show the world what true leadership means. And I (Pataki) approve them!

Buhari/Bakare 2011!!!!
Bold and Loud!!!

Nigeria shall be great again.

U can keep barking. U just sit down on ur cushion to type jargon. U cn be the PA 2 MB,the coast is clear for GEJ. If other pples views arent tenable then urs shud b thrown in the trash
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by odedele: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2011
9ja, dis might b our last oportunity 2 change dis country 4 good.VOTE WISELY, VOTE B/B
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by jackobi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2011
I said i would support the duo and if you are let share this posters online, BB for 2011

Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2011
Nigerians want heaven and paradise but aint reay to die! We want good governance but not ready to work for it but only talk and criticise. Initially i was being cautious cos of buharis pro sharia sentiments though hes the MOST DISCIPLINED of the candidates, however recent developments i.e ribadu /tinubu/ACN parleys is nauseating cos ironically tinubu was one of the governors on EFCCs list for corrupt practices when ribadu was EFCCs chairman. Ribadu is a political neophyte (THOUGH WOULD HAVE BEEN AN IDEAL CANDIDATE BUT HAS MADE HIMSELF A TOOL) in the hand of tinubu. IMAGINE A FORMER ANTI CORRUPTION CZAR NOW HAVING ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT NIGERIANS AS GODFATHER FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!. On the other hand i also believed the niger delta deserves the presidency due to past injustices as a minority group however am beginning to have my doubts due to GEJs recent negotiations with ibori, ciroma &co., NASS etc. and my concern is can GEJ good intentions and PDP tackle corruption? Any candidate or party that can not tackle corruption is not fit for the job. OUR COUNTRY NEEDS A DISCIPLINED PRESIDENT THAT CAN FIGHT CORRUPTION AND I BELIEVE THATS THE REASON NIGERIA NEED BUHARI BAKARE! Anyone knows CPCs campaign office in lagos?
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Pataki: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2011
sley4life:

U can keep barking. U just sit down on your cushion to type jargon. U cn be the PA 2 MB,the coast is clear for GEJ. If other pples views arent tenable then urs shud b thrown in the trash
You are such a disgusting dolt and an outstanding dullard. If not that you and your Clueless Jonathan have no shame, should we not, right now be comparing manifesto of PDP with that of CPC on an intellectual ground. But rather, you PDP political buffoons start throwing tantrums over a manifesto written by a party that clearly shows how transparent they are.

Vote for your GEJ, that is your cup of tea. I know for certain, there are still idiots like you who are blind to the ills of the nation.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by maclatunji: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2011
I cannot say anything bad about Buhari because the abandoned road that the PTF re-built is still standing strong about 14 years after renovation. The PTF completely renovated my secondary school here in Lagos then. I have nothing bad to say about the man. I wish him the best of luck with his aspiration and will help to ensure that every man's vote counts.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by sley4life(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2011
Pataki:

You are such a disgusting dolt and an outstanding dullard. If not that you and your Clueless Jonathan have no shame, should we not, right now be comparing manifesto of PDP with that of CPC on an intellectual ground. But rather, you PDP political buffoons start throwing tantrums over a manifesto written by a party that clearly shows how transparent they are.

Vote for your GEJ, that is your cup of tea. I know for certain, there are still idiots like you who are blind to the ills of the nation.
ure a M O R O N. Its fools like u that think wit their axx. What does a manifesto mean without implementation. U can jump in the lagoon 4 all i care. U'l wait till April and see if your master Buhari would even win in his state. Sitting down in your rotten infested room 2 throw tantrums. GEJ is far beta than your generations put 2geda and as made his name bold.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 9ijaMan: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2011
sley4life:

ure a M O R O N. Its fools like u that think wit their axx. What does a manifesto mean without implementation. U can jump in the lagoon 4 all i care. U'l wait till April and see if your master Buhari would even win in his state. Sitting down in your rotten infested room 2 throw tantrums. GEJ is far beta than your generations put 2geda and as made his name bold.

Seriously speaking, you are a re'tarded lowlife. Intelligent people know that candidates will always have Manifestos and the implementation follows when elections are won. Method of implementation can either be highlighted or not during electioneering campaign period.

By the way, your GEJ does not even have a manifesto talk-less of having a faint idea about implementation. I just wonder how your likes passed through the four walls of a school.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Pataki: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2011
sley4life:

CLAP FOR YOURSELF - OLODO! cheesy

You are such a waste of intellectual bandwidth. Did you write the statement in bold quoted to me? Must you open your mouth if you have nothing intelligent to spew forth? Or are you another malfunctioning product of a drunken fisherman?

First go and obtain the definition of a 'manifesto'. Maybe thereafter, you will regret you ever showcased your idiocy this glaring on the internet.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 10cirenoh: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2011
sley4life:

Are you this brainless? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Dreamchaser1(f): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2011
Crap! GEJ has a better agenda.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by 10cirenoh: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2011
Dream chaser:

Crap! GEJ has a better agenda.

Your case is worse than that of a leper.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Dungren1(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2011
Buhari/Bakare 2011 all the way.

As far as I am concerned, there are only 3 presidential candidates to choose from:

1. Jonathan/Sambo
2. Ribadu/Adeola
3. Buhari/Bakare

1. Jonathan/Sambo:
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. God gave us the opportunity of seeing the capabilities of this duo and except you want to fool yourself, you would have realized that it's business as usual. We can't afford to loose another 4yrs to looting of our treasury and depletion of our economy.

2. Ribadu/Adeola:
With all honesty, this duo are good but not capable of handling the cabals we have in Nigeria. Ribadu was able to do well as EFCC chairman only because he had the backing of OBJ. A lot goes on behind the scenes beyond what people on the streets can imagine. They would have been ideal in a system where things are already working but not with the present vultures we have now.

3. Buhari/Bakare:
At first, I was torn between 2 & 3, but as time went on I realized that CORRUPTION IN GOVT is Nigeria's no.1 problem. Out of these 3 duos, you will agree with me that Buhari/Bakare are capable of REDUCING corruption to a great extent and induce sanity to the govt. Even the cabals fear Buhari because he knows how to clip their wings and they would try everything possible to make sure he does not become the president. But together, we can turn things around in our favour and free Nigeria from the claws of the vultures.

Together, we can:

Save Nigeria, Change Nigeria and Make Nigeria Great.

Vote BB2011
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by honeric01(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
I love this part from the BB2011 manifesto

On Conflict Resolution, National Unity and Social Harmony

we will:

1. Establish a Conflict Resolution Commission to help prevent, mitigate and resolve civil conflicts within the polity;
2. Bring permanent peace and solution to the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia in order to engender national unity and social harmony;
3. Initiate policies to ensure that Nigerians are free to live and work in any part of the country by removing state of origin, tribe, ethnic and religious affiliations and replace those with state of residence.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Aks(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2011
@ Dungren-- well said, u just expressed my thought.

As for people clamouring for the incumbent president; how do u explain the delegation the FG sent to welcome an EX-PRISONER Bode George? Are these guys capable of stopping corruption in the country, answer is NO; can we afford to have this clueless set of govt for another 4 years where OBJ & CO will be calling the shot, answer is NO; U better be wise and vote for people of integrity whose WORD is their Bond so that propserity ill judge you in the days to come

BB 2011 is real, join the movement
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by bb2011imo: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2011
If you are in Imo state and want to take part on the BB2011 volunteers, kindly contact the state coordinator

imo@buharibakarevolunteers.net

The MOBILIZATION are in full gear for the South East campaign take off come 5th March 2011,

Contact the coordinator Right now to take part on the rally,
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by bb2011imo: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2011
If you are in Imo state and want to take part on the BB2011 volunteers, kindly contact the state coordinator

imo@buharibakarevolunteers.net

The MOBILIZATION are in full gear for the South East campaign take off come 5th March 2011,

Contact the coordinator Right now to take part on the rally,
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by sley4life(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2011
@all those retard f^ols keep reading the manifesto and wait 4 implementation u punk axx. U can hang urself 4 not joining hands with retard m o r o n s like u 2 blv that 20% of such manifesto will b implemented. My support for GEJ would not change. Lets wait till April & see who has the last laugh.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Genbuhari3: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2011
sley4life

thanks for the nice words. we will compare notes in april. cheers and goodluck with good luck

I'm sure we can focus on our individual candidates now.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by honeric01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2011
sley4life:

@all those not-so-smart person f^ols keep reading the manifesto and wait 4 implementation u punk axx. U can hang urself 4 not joining hands with not-so-smart person m o r o n s like u 2 blv that 20% of such manifesto will b implemented. My support for GEJ would not change. Lets wait till April & see who has the last laugh.

Sickness of the mind.
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Aks(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
Real sickness
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by JustGood(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
I am disappoined in Pastor Tunde Bakare.

Does the bible not say we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers?, especially a confirmed tribalist like Buhari. shocked
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2011
JustGood:

I am disappoined in Pastor Tunde Bakare.

Does the bible not say we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers?, especially a confirmed tribalist like Buhari. shocked

^^^^ I cant believe i'v just read this. Ignoramus
Re: Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! by Genbuhari3: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2011
i didn't know we still have people stuck in this JUSTGOOD prison when hundreds are being set free! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Government Rejects Grazing Reserves Bill / Fayose On His Knees As Michael Akinwale, Methodist Bishop Prays For Him / Ambode Presents Flags To APC Candidates For LG Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.