Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38786 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by bidemi12(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2011
Concept:

My messages on my facebook profile are about BB for the past two weeks with strong words.

SAMPLE (On the youtube video about the rigging in Rivers state)

No be only Buhari go cry for Nigeria, please bring bucket, I have started my own. NIGERIA when are you going to let off from the grip of self slavery. Look at the key to your problem in your hand but you refuse to use it. kai!! your condition is worse than the way I left you 12years ago. Wake up!!! ani ke gbe koroba wa ekun yi le di river Benue tabi Niger oh.

Keyword here is "SELF SLAVERY". Tomorrow we will start to blame America for our troubles, as if americans are the one's perpertrating the riggings going on right now. And on another note; All of a sudden because his tribal kin is running for president, beaf has turned deaf, blind and d.umb to the evils of PDP. Now i totaly and completely understand why the S.S is so messed up. With psychophants like beaf around, it will always be that way. BEAF YOU HAVE EXPOSED YOUR TRUE SELF.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Concept(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2011
@ CELLULAR.

The write up is good, kudos to you. If you will forgive my sin? It is already pasted on my facebook page . They must hear, the rest is left to them. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by leonaidas(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
please!!! we need more polling agents at ilupeju, contact mr john on 08184701712 and 08028630107
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Concept(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
let me pray for u, May your home be
as organised & as beautiful as
Murtala Moh'd Airport.
May your life savings be managed as
PDP has managed Nigeria's foreign
, reserve. May your family experience
the
peace & love that the people of Jos
have experienced in 4 yrs.
If you were able to say Amen to
these prayers please feel free to vote
PDP. If not is left to u.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by seal777(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2011
Up BB.

Just casted my vote for 2 wise and honest men @itire, surulere lagos bt votes re yet to be counted.

765 reg voters, 365 accredited. 47% turnout. Result to come after counting.

Guys,let have a feel of results @ur booth.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ondo state-IJAPO MARKET 99% voted for Goodluck jonathan and reports says Jonathan has the entire state in his grip!! ONDO STATE voted for Goodluck!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Adamuhassa: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
Concept:

let me pray for u, May your home be
Murtala Moh'd Airport.
May your life savings be managed as
PDP has managed Nigeria's foreign
, reserve. May your family experience
the
peace & love that the people of Jos
have experienced in 4 yrs.
If you were able to say Amen to
these prayers please feel free to vote
PDP. If not is left to u.

Prayer for myself

May my home be
Rivers State.
May my life savings increase the way Amaechi has been saving 1billion naira every month for Rivers State.
May my  family experience the peace & love that has returned to Rivers State
May all my debts be written off the way Nigeria debt was written off
I say Amen to these prayers thats why Im for PDP.

Prayer for you
May your family members be arrested and executed the way Buhari arrested and execute people.
May you find it diffcult to fund your education and that of your unborn children the way Buhari made it difficult when he introduced tuittion fee.
May your always be arrested and detained without trial with your hair shaved.
May you indebted the way Buhari plunged Nigeria into debt.
May you contitnue to cry the way Buhari cry when his loss became imminent.
I hope you said amen?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2011
Situation report-GOODLUCK IS ALREADY LEADING WITH A VERY WIDE MARGIN!! Goodluck is winning!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
switch47:

Situation report-GOODLUCK IS ALREADY LEADING WITH A VERY WIDE MARGIN!! Goodluck is winning!!
O boy easy now. It is far too early. Some guy on nairaland spent at least 800k for this election.
Do not get him fluttered too early.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Adamuhassa: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward

LA01/11/09/025a

A total of 168 votes cast.

>>CPC-29

>>ACN-41

>>PDP- 73

>>PPP-1

>>PDC-1

>>Invalid:12

Result at polling Unit Ayangburen road, Ward 007, Ikorodu, Lagos.

PDP-85
ACN-61
CPC-10
ANPP-1
PDC-1
NCP-1
MPPP-1

Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward 2:
LA009/091/124.

Total votes cast: 195

>>ACN-29
>>PDP-118
>>CPC-41
>>PDC-3
>>FP-1
>>ADC-2
>>Invalid: 1
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
My polling unit, too bad people voted based on sentiments (superstition, religious and tribal sentiments)

PU 24/03/01/015 Akowonjo Egbeda Alimosho LGA Lagos

PDP 148, ACN 29, CPC, 19, ACREDITED 210, ANPP 2, NCP 1, INVALID 11.

After voting, i engaged 6 voters and by the time i was through with them, i kept regretting why they didn't know all these on time. ALL of them are from the SS and SE.

I made them know i am more SS than all of them because i am from Edo state where almost all the SS states came out from (old bendel state)
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hasyak(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2011
your efforts shall not be in vain, no matter the outcome of the election, una too much
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2011
People have a right to vote whoever they want i single handedly convinced 21 voters friends,associate to vote for Goodluck jonathan and to the best of my knowlege. JONATHAN IS LEADING!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ayinba1(f): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2011
Hi all,
I was beginning to wonder where this thread went.

Following the results all day yesterday and this morning. Very very strange that SS,SE results are not forthcoming. What is going on?

I saw Rivers, enugu. State, but where is Ebonyi, Abia, bayelsa, Anambra, and som others? Even Ogun is MIA.

Well done everyone. Keep hope and faith alive
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hasyak(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2011
winners where are thou, the change has come!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2011
Goodluck jonathan has swept all the votes in SW, SE & SS Goodluck's chances looking very good!! Gej is leading!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Gbenge77(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^^^This is not the appropriate thread for your post as you can see in the title.I believe there should be a thread for the GEJ fans.Whatever happens to GEJ is not our concern.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2011
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is presently leading by a very wide margin! He swept the SW,SE,SS and had good result in the middle belt. Buhari may not recover from this defeat. JONATHAN IS THE BEST!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2011
Edo state
Buhari- 17,000
Goodluck jonathan - 542,942!?
Goodluck!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2011
Run off is the closest now and it's looking so.

NW all for CPC

SE SS ALL for PDP

SW shared between ACN, CPC and PDP

NC shared between CPC and PDP.

Majority votes goes to CPC

Spread goes to PDP.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2011
Do you have the NW state results?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2011
Goodluck jonathan set to be declared winner of the presidential election. There shall be no run off.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by semid4lyfe(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2011
honeric01:
Run off is the closest now and it's looking so.

NW all for CPC

SE SS ALL for PDP

SW shared between ACN, CPC and PDP

NC shared between CPC and PDP.

Majority votes goes to CPC

Spread goes to PDP.

None has deluded as one who lies to himself grin

And I warned you not to contribute all your savings to the BB cause cos our Oga nor dey pay salary wink

Well,  I understand sha. . .defeat is painful and hard to accept tongue

Still I wish you Goodluck kiss kiss

N.B I know your penchant for long arguments so don't bother replying cos me nor dey do back and forth
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2011
from Mahamud Maigari

Emir's Palace Kangiwa LGA PUs 56,89,99,12,45,78,96,23

ACN 8
CPC 42,422
PDP 47,283
NAPEP 4,582
ANPP 452
Fresh 92

Voided votes 34,373 (due to excessive mutiple hoof like thumb prints)

Emirs Palace Gwandu
PU 4,9,11,12,13,14,15,18

PDP 7,116
CPC 3,032
ANPP 45
ACN 6
NCP 0
PPP 0

lnvalid votes 29.185 (due to irregular hoof like thumb printing)

Kano Pillars Stadium PUs 2,3,4,6

PDP 567,116
CPC 145,032
ANPP 3,745
ACN 4,546
NCP 4
PPP 7
lnvalid votes 9.482

NURTW Kano State Union HQ

PU 4,9,17,28,49
PDP 993,239
CPC 29,538
ACN 9,645
ANPP 34,634
invalid votes 456
more results coming in

DanSata LGA Jigawa

PDP - 34,781
CPC - 827,221
DPP - 871
NAPEP - 87,453
ANPP - 921
ACN - 814

Voided votes - 81,223

Rakumi LGA, Katsina

In wards 7, 8 ,9 a total of 18 CPC Party men were caught with fake ballot papers.

CPC - 457,586
ANPP - 326
DPP - 32,552
PDP - 77,539
ACN - 341

Total registered voters - 688,621
Accredited voters - 723,246 (Questionable figures INEC got to explain this)

Emir's Palace Shanu LGA Kano

CPC - 97,586
ANPP - 42,326
DPP - 0
PDP - 147,539
ACN - 44,232

Voided votes - 69,223

Total registered voters - 900,621
Accredited voters - 723,246

Maijaki wards 12 to45, 56,58,78 result

CPC - 7,586
ANPP - 2,326
DPP - 0
PDP - 77,539
ACN - 341

Total registered voters - 900,621
Accredited voters - 723,246

Voided votes 143,333 due to unrecognised hoof-like prints

Kugaji LGA, Kano Municipality

CPC - 177,586
ANPP - 7,586
DPP - 24
PDP - 177,599
ACN - 341
NCP - 2
OTHERS - 5,845 ( I no understand this part)

Voided votes - 69,222
Total registered voters - 733,676
Accredited voters - 654,746

Shehu's Palace Maiduguri

PU's 2,4,5,7,8,9,12.13.15

CPC - 12,456
ACN - 432
PDP - 84,345
DPP - 24
NAPEP - 17,221
ANPP - 2,132

Invalid/voided votes 549,741 (as a result of unrecognised hoof-like prints)

More results coming in while some North Western states inconclusive at the moment.

Four HP colour laserjet printers were seized by security operatives from three men who were found to be printing ballot papers in the house of a popular northern Politician. In another development the CPC presidential candidate gave kudos to INEC for a free and fair election saying he was ready to accept the results and as a courtroom and appeal veteran of Nigerian Politics he was ever ready to go to court
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2011
Lagosboy:

Do you have the NW state results?

From the live news i am watching now, more than 9 states already in the purse of CPC and more going his way, analyst are saying it's too close to call for a clear winner.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2011
General Buhari is in process of calling a press conference where he is expected to concede defeat or announce if he would appeal against the current results. Feelers reaching us indicate that he doesn't like the new pattern of voting and he was over heard accusing INEC for not making him win this election as a result of the serial numbering of voting materials
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by naso2(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2011
honeric01:

From the live news i am watching now, more than 9 states already in the purse of CPC and more going his way, analyst are saying it's too close to call for a clear winner.

Too close to call indeed. Your man cant even do 25% in kwara. its all over. Gej will offset any deficit in NW with his SW votes, any deficit in the NE will be handled by the SE votes. NC will be even, GEJ has marginal advantage.

SS will then come as the winning votes. ITS THIS SIMPLE.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2011
@semid4lyfe

God knows what i am doing is for the generality of the betterment of Nigeria unlike you who's doing this based on personal interest and on tribal and superstitious sentiments. I am from the SS but i rather go with someone who can actually get the job done than a figurehead for the stature quo.

If he wins (GEJ), fine, i will sit and watch how he drives Nigeria, i know i cant be worse off than how i am because i have never relied on govt for anything (PDP govt), I HAVE 2 GENERATOR to cater for lack of light and a DSTV to cater for poor and bias local channels whose hearts has been eaten down by greed and self centeredness.

All in all, my fate as Nigerians is in the hand of the majority.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hasyak(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2011
honeric01:

@semid4lyfe

God knows what i am doing is for the generality of the betterment of Nigeria unlike you who's doing this based on personal interest and on tribal and superstitious sentiments. I am from the SS but i rather go with someone who can actually get the job done than a figurehead for the stature quo.

If he wins (GEJ), fine, i will sit and watch how he drives Nigeria, i know i cant be worse off than how i am because i have never relied on govt for anything (PDP govt), I HAVE 2 GENERATOR to cater for lack of light and a DSTV to cater for poor and bias local channels whose hearts has been eaten down by greed and self centeredness.

+5
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Gbenge77(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
honeric01:

@semid4lyfe

Its so amazing to see supposedly enlightened folks vote based on sentiments."let have somebody from the south this time,the North have had their chance".The North have ruled us the more but,this time,if Buhari appears to be more credible than GEJ,why wouldnt one vote for him?

If a party have failed three times,why not give another party the chance,now?Is the Nigerian Presidency the PDP's birthright?They PDP have boasted to rule Nigeria for the next fifty years despite its shambolic perfomance.Should we be so gullible to allow that?In saner countries,such a party would have since gone into political oblivion. As things stand now,Nigeria needs a leader who has a trackrecord in fighting corruption and GEJ does not fit into the equation here.

He recently remarked that an incumbent can not lose at the polls and once i heard that,i knew he was going to do everything within his powers to win thereby casting some doubt on the electoral process.

Had he declined to contest,he would have been recognized as a true hero. All things considered,those who voted him into power have no moral right to complain if things get worse.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
It appears we have been rigged out of this election. Nigerians deserve the leaders we get because it is we Nigerians that mortgage our future because of today's 100k naira.

The votes being declared in the North is just crazy and if that is the result then it appears we have lost the election on a rigged out basis. The SW IMO was the verdict of the people albeit many were bought with gifts and money. However the rigging in the SS and SE were phenomoenal
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Gbenge 77

I rest my case!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / $322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.