Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38725 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ektbear: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2011
Lagosboy:

The whole of the SS and SE was rigged. The strategy was this, there was low voters turn out and after voting, in all the polling units very few had CPC agents there, where there were some of them were bribed and ballots were thumbprinted to favour PDP. For example 500 registered at Poll A, 200 people turned up of which 180 voted PDP, if no CPC agents is available the remaining 300 ballot paper will be thibprinted to favour PDP. That is why you can see 99.5 % perfomance in a state like Akwa ibom.  This was to increase GEJs votes to avoid a run off.

In the norths Jigawa, Sokoto, Kaduna  the governors rigged as well for PDP just to increase the votes to exceed 25% in order to get the spread. There was low voter turn out in a state like Kano as well and only God knows what was the reason.

It is only in the SW i can say there was no rigging but money politics tilted the votes and the collabotation of Tinubu and his gangs.

That I didn't notice before you brought it up:

Osun 188409 36.75%
Sokoto 309057 33.97%
Niger 321429 31.54%
Katsina 428392 26.13%
Zamfara 238980 25.35%
Kano 440666 16.48%
Bauchi 258404 16.05%

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-648868.64.html#msg8151346

Barely crossed the threshold in Zamfara and Katsina.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by maclatunji: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2011
Now is time to be in active opposition and not a passive one. This "defeat" can be used as an advantage; a weak President with majority opposition in the National Assembly- I just enjoy thinking about the possibilities. Seriously though, our first target after challenging the result at the tribunal (not that it will change the result but for record and precedence purposes) is to ensure that GEJ does not drive us into taking more foreign loans to fill the budget deficit that he is majorly responsible for. Then again, do not forget that there are state elections to win or lose next week.

State Governors are about to be even more powerful with our newly elected President to be sworn-in on May 29, 2011.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2011
We fought the good fight of faith, change and determination, most of those we fought for didn't see any need for our efforts. Well I am glad we did our best, and that history is there to judge US accordingly, as long as GEJ does not fail, my effort won't be wasted, if he fails after all our efforts, then would it be more painful for me to bear.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by feelamong(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2011
The election has been ‘won’ and ‘lost’……but the fact remains that as a country we took a good step forward.

We had expected lots of steps but we would take the forward movement no matter how slow…We saw massive rigging and intimidation of voters in the SE and SS…

For us the BB adherents, its aluta continua…hopefully the fear of our voices/actions would make the GEJ govt seat up and meet all our yearnings….

We worked hard for victory but maybe God has prepared a different route for our greatness!!!

Lets keep the spirit alife and like Pastor Bakare said…, Win or Loose; Naija ould never remain like before… at least these looters know we are watching the with eagle eyes!!!

Great Up to Jarus, GenBuhari, Aisha2, Seal777 and everyone that fought for Change……
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by jensinmi(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry  sad  sad  sad  sad

We shall overcome.
We shall overcome.
We shall overcome. . . .  someday.
Deep in my heart, I've always known,
We shall overcome someday.

cry cry cry cry cry cry  sad  sad  sad cry
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hasyak(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2011
i believe God gave us an opportunity for a real change which we have lost. My hope and the hopes of all those that joined this thread in championing the cause for change has undoubtedly not gone in vain. We have done our part, we have prayed relentlessly, campaign, contribute out little quota for the cause and I believe God has listened and answered our prayers. We as humans might see this as a loss but I believe it is a victory for us in one way or the other.

It's only a matter of time my friends, the journey for change has just begun, bad leaders will have nowhere to hide, we will be watching them closely.

Our BB team will never be forgotten in the history of this great nation, we gave them a run for their money, even though they claim is on sentiments, most here join for their believe without any compulsion or for any personal gain, but for the gain of the country. am honoured to be part of you.

Buhari is a leader that can't be equalled by any bunch of politicians, he is a phenomena. His name epitomises honesty/integrity  and that is his greatest legacy anyone can leave behind.

while we keep faith for the best from the gej/pdp govt., let us keep the group on for a greater country.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
It's almost a year to date since I've been campaigning on behalf of Buhari on NL. I am indeed very glad that there are still some Nigerians out there who look beyond every vice that divides us (ethnicity and religious bigotry, calumny and cultural myopia) and who are ready and willing to work towards a common goal of making the entity called Nigeria work. We all spent out time, money and meager resources and we were able to achieve big things collectively. It is indeed a pleasure for me to have been privileged to work with these honorable and patriotic Nigerians who have selflessly shown to the world that we have more in common as a people than what tends to tear us apart.

I should clearly state here that we may have lost a fight and not the battle, as the struggle continues. I will indeed appreciate it if we keep this little thing we all started here growing well beyond NL. There are indeed several lessons we have learnt since our coming together to fight a common course and I believe we can evolve into something bigger and more special. The elections may have been rigged to deny the good citizens of our great nation the true leadership we deserve, but the ruling party cannot rig our collective will.

For those who want us to keep working together, we can start by forming an email group which I will suggest to be named "Buhari/Bakare 2011" to keep alive our first fight together against corruption and ineptitude in governance. I will also suggest we co-opt our other brothers and sisters who also fought gallantly for the course of Ribadu/Adeola as we have a lot of things in common but just a slightly different approach at proffering solutions to the ailment out nations suffers.

Many thanks thanks to you all as it has indeed been a delightful experience. I still remain 9ijaman and will continue to fight for the less privileged in my country in my own little way.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
9ijaMan:

It's almost a year to date since I've been campaigning on behalf of Buhari on NL. I am indeed very glad that there are still some Nigerians out there who look beyond every vice that divides us (ethnicity and religious bigotry, calumny and cultural myopia) and who are ready and willing to work towards a common goal of making the entity called Nigeria work. We all spent out time, money and meager resources and we were able to achieve big things collectively. It is indeed a pleasure for me to have been privileged to work with these honorable and patriotic Nigerians who have selflessly shown to the world that we have more in common as a people than what tends to tear us apart.

I should clearly state here that we may have lost a fight and not the battle, as the struggle continues. I will indeed appreciate it if we keep this little thing we all started here growing well beyond NL. There are indeed several lessons we have learnt since our coming together to fight a common course and I believe we can evolve into something bigger and more special. The elections may have been rigged to deny the good citizens of our great nation the true leadership we deserve, but the ruling party cannot rig our collective will.

For those who want us to keep working together, we can start by forming an email group which I will suggest to be named "Buhari/Bakare 2011" to keep alive our first fight together against corruption and ineptitude in governance. I will also suggest we co-opt our other brothers and sisters who also fought gallantly for the course of Ribadu/Adeola as we have a lot of things in common but just a slightly different approach at proffering solutions to the ailment out nations suffers.

Many thanks thanks to you all as it has indeed been a delightful experience. I still remain 9ijaman and will continue to fight for the less privileged in my country in my own little way.

Well done to you too 9ijaman, I approve the bolded.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
Like everyone else, i agree that there were acts of rigging.
but i doubt it would have made a difference.
We fought a good fight and this is not the time to lose face by being bitter losers.
I wish the General would admit defeat and extend hand to every genuine force intending to hold this 'new' govt accountable.
He also needs to speak out against this violence that thugs and thieves are carrying out in his name.
He must not play into the hands of his opponents.
Not much will change in the NASS, it would be the same PDP arrangement,with almost the same majority.
It must not be biz as usual.There needs to be a collective force to hold them accountable for every action of theirs.I mean every action.
We (Nigerians) had an opportunity to hold them accountable through or votes.We have not done that but all hope is not lost if we (opponents of the status quo) decide to steer this energy in the direction of holding the new govt accountable.
This is the new role i expect Gen. Buhari to play.
The battle is not over but the war is still on.
Our future and those of our children is at stake.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
Why accept these election results? have you forgotten these online polls?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585935.0.html

We need to give Buhari full support in challenging the elections results.

Nigerians are very tolerant of nonsense appear willing to accept being cheated of thier vote.

I can give you a compelling 100 reasons why I know these elections was won by Buhari, but it seems that i would be wasting my time.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by luluosas(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
A big shout out to all BB fans on NL and FB. Our collective desire for a TRUE CHANGE was truncated by the powers that be. God knows we fought gallantly, for the common good of our there country Nigeria. We did not lose the election, but our opposition guys do. Posterity will sure prove us right. We resisted monetary inducements, religious sentiments, ethnic alliance etc, for the sake of our unborn children and the down trodden, our labour will never be in vain.
For those of you already suggesting we keep this vision alive, I support it with all my abilities. We shall become a strong and formidable force to reckon with in the affairs of Nigeria in the near future. We can start to collate our respective data through our email addresses and facebook mail. This will help us to meet and know everyone better. We must always remember that, change is the only constant thing in life and that, evil triumph when good people keep quiet. May the good Lord protect us all from the evil one AMEN.
Please, Mr. Jarus, I will personally opined that, you should lead this course and be assisted by Aisha2. This is my humble suggestion. Other suggestions are welcome. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by luluosas(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
A big shout out to all BB fans on NL and FB. Our collective desire for a TRUE CHANGE was truncated by the powers that be. God knows we fought gallantly, for the common good of our there country Nigeria. We did not lose the election, but our opposition guys do. Posterity will sure prove us right. We resisted monetary inducements, religious sentiments, ethnic alliance etc, for the sake of our unborn children and the down trodden, our labour will never be in vain.
For those of you already suggesting we keep this vision alive, I support it with all my abilities. We shall become a strong and formidable force to reckon with in the affairs of Nigeria in the near future. We can start to collate our respective data through our email addresses and facebook mail. This will help us to meet and know everyone better. We must always remember that, change is the only constant thing in life and that, evil triumph when good people keep quiet. May the good Lord protect us all from the evil one AMEN.
Please, Mr. Jarus, I will personally opined that, you should lead this course and be assisted by Aisha2. This is my humble suggestion. Other suggestions are welcome. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Bawss1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
luluosas:

Don't reduce this political association to an outfit of trouble makers. The tone of this post reeks of violence and instigation even though no specific words were used. People can see through all this and read the message subtly championed here. This sounds like the beginning of a terrorist outfit. How can you claim that your desire for change was truncated by the powers that be? Just so you know, the majority of Nigerians made their choice in the elections.

It is sickening that team BB had overtly implied throughout the campaigning period that the only way they would lose in the elections is if PDP rigged the elections.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
^PDP supporters like u need to go to another thread angry
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Bawss1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
^
Maybe I will. Just don't turn this association of yours turn into an outfit of trouble makers. Our collective goals are that Nigeria is better off at the end of the day, not a hotbed of violence and unrest. All the best in your honest endeavors.

Cheers
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Bawss1
Don't you have a GEJ thread to go to? undecided
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by NJN: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2011
I buy the idea of the e-mail group, so far the idea is about a common group to fight corruption and injustice in Nigeria n instill fiscal discipline, justice and fairness.

Point is, where do we go from here cos obviously, it wouldn't b good for us all to disperse. This country is not worth giving up on. If we do, the corrupt would have won. Let's keep up the struggle till victory becomes assured!

I supported Buhari/Bakare cos the were to me a symbol of a fiscally responsible and corrput-free (or at least corrupt-reduced) Nigeria. It wasn't about the persons but what I believe they represented. that is what I blv we should keep up!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2011
Guys let us start be rejecting these election and continue to campaign for and support Buhari in his court battle.

Buhari needs our support, let us not let him down.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by olawalebabs(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
In life there is always a time. I congratulate GEJ on his victory, and to us all BB supporter, there is always a second chance. Let's keep the struggle alive, verily nigeria of our dream is possible. Success Nigeria
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
@olawalebab,
Please go to another thread to congratulate GEJ, as far as I am concerned the elections results was rigged and therefore not valid.
reviewing your previous posts, I never saw a single post you made to support Buhari.

olawalebab:

In life there is always a time. I congratulate GEJ on his victory, and to us all BB supporter, there is always a second chance. Let's keep the struggle alive, verily nigeria of our dream is possible. Success Nigeria
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by nwaafo1: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2011
GenBuhari:

Guys let us start be rejecting these election and continue to campaign for and support Buhari in his court battle.

Buhari needs our support, let us not let him down.
in as much as i supported Buhari, i know gej has the majority and would win any day in a free and fair election, so lets not support any court battle, its not in the interest of our country. lets leave him and hope he disappoints our fears since the majority want him there. thats my own opinion
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
nwa afo:

in as much as i supported Buhari, i know gej has the majority and would win any day in a free and fair election, so lets not support any court battle, its not in the interest of our country. lets leave him and hope he disappoints our fears since the majority want him there. thats my own opinion

But the courts is what makes this a democracy -- you take away the courts and you have something else. Why are you suggesting that battling your disagreements in court is NOT IN THE BEST INTEREST of the country?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by luluosas(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
@nwa afo, in as much as i supported Buhari, i know gej has the majority and would win any day in a free and fair election, so lets not support any court battle, its not in the interest of our country. lets leave him and hope he disappoints our fears since the majority want him  there. thats my own opinion

I don't think you are a supporter of Buhari. Jonathan and PDP bought the election and you are here saying he will always win any day. I hope, you did not collect their to sell your conscience.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by luluosas(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Bawss1 Don't reduce this political association to an outfit of trouble makers. The tone of this post reeks of violence and instigation even though no specific words were used. People can see through all this and read the message subtly championed here. This sounds like the beginning of a terrorist outfit. How can you claim that your desire for change was truncated by the powers that be? Just so you know, the majority of Nigerians made their choice in the elections.

It is sickening that team BB had overtly implied throughout the campaigning period that the only way they would lose in the elections is if PDP rigged the elections.

Bawss, did you see us as trouble makers? What is your concern here in BB fan page when you are PDP? Please, this thread was not created for you, go somewhere else. By the way, you actually believed that, Jonathan did not rigged the election? You must close your eyes to this day light rigging. Let Jonathan come out publicly and declare that, he Jonathan did not rigged the election, I mean if his conscience is still alive. Go and tell this to the wind.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
luluosas:

Bawss, did you see us as trouble makers? What is your concern here in BB fan page when you are PDP? Please, this thread was not created for you, go somewhere else. By the way, you actually believed that, Jonathan did not rigged the election? You must close your eyes to this day light rigging. Let Jonathan come out publicly and declare that, he Jonathan did not rigged the election, I mean if his conscience is still alive. Go and tell this to the wind.

Good luck did not rig elections

Can you also tell me that noone rigged election for Buhari?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by zeeleso(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
agabaI23:

Good luck did not rig elections
dont know cnt comment
agabaI23:

Can you also tell me that noone rigged election for Buhari?
yes no one rigged for buhari
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
zeeleso:

dont know cnt comment yes no one rigged for buhari

lol you cannot bet your life on that or swear with your life that noone rigged for Buhari
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2011
agabaI23,
If GEJ want to complain about Buhari rigging then he also has that option, but it would be pointless as he never came out the loser.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by jmaine: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2011

Violence does not pay . . when you feel aggrieved

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-650491.0.html#msg8166295
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by semid4lyfe(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
GenBuhari:
Why accept these election results? have you forgotten these online polls?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585935.0.html

We need to give Buhari full support in challenging the elections results.

This GeneralBuhari dude is not only unintelligent but also funny tongue

I can imagine him being on the legal team of Buhari/Bakare @ the Appeal Court or Supreme Court and tendering Nairaland opinion poll as evidence of election rigging by the PDP. grin

Clown oshi! tongue
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by olawalebabs(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2011
@GenBuhari you are not a BB fan than i am, you said you are in UK and blowing the ember of discord in nigeria. I live in Kaduna and my vote is part of what made Buhari won down here. If you are around and you see what is going on, i believe you will not to talking that way, you said none of my post show am buhari supporter, i think you have to re check. Success Nigeria.
GenBuhari:

@olawalebab,
Please go to another thread to congratulate GEJ, as far as I am concerned the elections results was rigged and therefore not valid.
reviewing your previous posts, I never saw a single post you made to support Buhari.

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by jmaine: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2011
GenBuhari is fully in support of the madness that consumed life's and properties in the North . . .

Please whoever knows where GenBuhari family resides in Nigeria needs to inform the house . . .so that we can go there and give them just a minute dose on being on the other end of a violent unwarranted protest . . . When you count your loses,injuries and fatalities . .you would consider the fact that violence in any form only consumes and leaves bitterness as a souvenir . . . wonder why you are just as desperate as the tyrant . .my hypothesis is that you are closely related to that man . .hence you share certain traits . . Violence is never the answer . .it will only induce more chaos in our polity . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.